Tapology Forums

Who wants to see McGregor fight Frankie !?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,085  |  72.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,257
  • Post Score: 302

10.18.2019 | 6:17 AM ET

this is just sad...so a fight against old Frankie gives Connor the rematch with Khabib!? him staying relevant this way !?! The only good thing I can take out of this is the massive payday Edgar is going to have... and then again this is not enough. Not for me at least. I would want to see Connor fight somebody who schools him as a man first and then backs it up fighting and beating him in the ring for everyone to see and learn.
He lacks some basic qualities lately and has to move on from that weak behavior, learn and change for the better. He won't by getting further milked by some business driven ****s he needs a beating only a man can give him both inside (literally) and outside (metaphorically) of the ring. 

Also a good scenario would be every top ten fighter of the featherweight, lightweight and welterweight division to state publicly that they are not the least interested in fighting this poor guy in the near future if he was not to give his purse to charity. That's no choice at the moment and it should be a simple fact.

Where is Tony at ?! 

Any suggestions on who you would want Connor to fight next??! 

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

Responses

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,430  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

10.18.2019 | 6:37 AM ET

Justin Gaethje! I wanna see Conor get Ko'd

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,430  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

10.18.2019 | 6:38 AM ET

But I'd also dig Ferguson vs. McGregor

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Rombu
Rombu

10.18.2019 | 7:44 AM ET

I just hate the fact that he is still able to call his shots ... after gettin beat bad by Khabib (remember that overhand...) then all that ****** trashtalkin his ****** wiskey ... now he is allowed to come back against Frankie and to give his purse to charity ??! Haha sad spectacle 

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

10.18.2019 | 9:06 AM ET

Frankie vs Conor in the Garden then quarentine the state ( NJ )

* Edited at 10.18.2019, 9:20 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

tepid55
tepid55
  • Predictions:  51,862  |  75.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,337
  • Post Score: 169

10.18.2019 | 10:15 AM ET

I don't think we'll ever see Conor fight Frankie Edgar or get the rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov.
Rombu
Rombu

10.18.2019 | 10:20 AM ET

who do you want him to fight ?

tepid55
tepid55
  • Predictions:  51,862  |  75.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,337
  • Post Score: 169

10.18.2019 | 10:58 AM ET

I want him to fight Frankie Edgar or rematch Khabib Nurmagomedov and lose badly so the UFC would have a justifible reason to cut him.

* Edited at 10.18.2019, 11:00 AM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’