Ajax loader

Tapology Forums

Who wants to see McGregor fight Frankie !?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  1,243  |  70.8%
  • Forum Posts:  348
  • Post Score: 318

10.18.2019 | 6:17 AM ET

this is just sad...so a fight against old Frankie gives Connor the rematch with Khabib!? him staying relevant this way !?! The only good thing I can take out of this is the massive payday Edgar is going to have... and then again this is not enough. Not for me at least. I would want to see Connor fight somebody who schools him as a man first and then backs it up fighting and beating him in the ring for everyone to see and learn.
He lacks some basic qualities lately and has to move on from that weak behavior, learn and change for the better. He won't by getting further milked by some business driven ****s he needs a beating only a man can give him both inside (literally) and outside (metaphorically) of the ring. 

Also a good scenario would be every top ten fighter of the featherweight, lightweight and welterweight division to state publicly that they are not the least interested in fighting this poor guy in the near future if he was not to give his purse to charity. That's no choice at the moment and it should be a simple fact.

Where is Tony at ?! 

Any suggestions on who you would want Connor to fight next??! 

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

Responses

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  4,104  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,267
  • Post Score: 248

10.18.2019 | 6:37 AM ET

Justin Gaethje! I wanna see Conor get Ko'd

"I never make the same mistake twice..... I do it five, six times. You know, just to be sure. "

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  4,104  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,267
  • Post Score: 248

10.18.2019 | 6:38 AM ET

But I'd also dig Ferguson vs. McGregor

"I never make the same mistake twice..... I do it five, six times. You know, just to be sure. "

Rombu
Rombu

10.18.2019 | 7:44 AM ET

I just hate the fact that he is still able to call his shots ... after gettin beat bad by Khabib (remember that overhand...) then all that ****** trashtalkin his ****** wiskey ... now he is allowed to come back against Frankie and to give his purse to charity ??! Haha sad spectacle 

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  76,475  |  62.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,244
  • Post Score: 57

10.18.2019 | 9:06 AM ET

Frankie vs Conor in the Garden then quarentine the state ( NJ )

* Edited at 10.18.2019, 9:20 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my Glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

tepid55
tepid55
  • Predictions:  4,128  |  70.1%
  • Forum Posts:  481
  • Post Score: 184

10.18.2019 | 10:15 AM ET

I don't think we'll ever see Conor fight Frankie Edgar or get the rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov.
Rombu
Rombu

10.18.2019 | 10:20 AM ET

who do you want him to fight ?

tepid55
tepid55
  • Predictions:  4,128  |  70.1%
  • Forum Posts:  481
  • Post Score: 184

10.18.2019 | 10:58 AM ET

I want him to fight Frankie Edgar or rematch Khabib Nurmagomedov and lose badly so the UFC would have a justifible reason to cut him.

* Edited at 10.18.2019, 11:00 AM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Video: Graham Boylan planning four more Irish Cage Warriors shows for 2020
  • MMA Weekly : Khabib Nurmagomedov: ‘I don’t like hurting people, but I enjoyed smashing Conor McGregor’
  • MMAFighting.com : After ‘wiping out’ Mike Shipman, Fabian Edwards wants Costello van Steenis before testing Bellator elite
  • MMA Weekly : Shogun Rua frustrated with UFC on ESPN+ 22 judges, wants rematch with Paul Craig
  • MMAFighting.com : Mauricio ‘Shogun’ Rua, Paul Craig agree to immediate rematch following split draw in Brazil
  • MMA Weekly : Jan Błachowicz and Jacare Souza react to UFC on ESPN+ 22 split decision
  • MMA Weekly : Shogun Rua and Paul Craig’s reaction immediately following UFC on ESPN+ 22 draw
  • MMA Weekly : ‘Shogun’ Rua and Paul Craig’s reaction immediately following UFC on ESPN+ 22 draw
  • MMAFighting.com : Ken Shamrock invites Jorge Masvidal to Valor bare-knuckle: ‘We’d love to find out how bad he is’
  • MMAFighting.com : Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship announces ‘Iranian Hulk’ for 2020
  • MMAFighting.com : Charles Oliveira not ‘afraid’ of Khabib Nurmagomedov, welcomes future fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight 2 full fight video highlights
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC 9 Results: Jason Knight avenges loss to Artem Lobov with fifth-round KO, Joey Beltran captures heavyweight title
  • MMA Weekly : UFC on ESPN+ 22 fighter bonuses awarded to finishers
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC São Paulo bonuses: James Krause, Randy Brown, Ricardo Ramos earn big, Charles Oliveira moves closer to history
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Sao Paulo in Tweets: Pros react to Jan Blachowicz’s narrow win, split draw in co-main
  • MMA Weekly : Jan Błachowicz squeaks past ‘Jacare’ Souza in UFC on ESPN+ 22 main event
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Sao Paulo post-fight press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Jan Blachowicz bests ‘Jacare’ Souza in forgettable UFC Sao Paulo headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC 9 live blog: Lobov vs. Knight 2