Tapology Forums

I'm way off left field here But what is everyone doing for Xmas?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TheBrown1
TheBrown1
  • Predictions:  9,903  |  67.7%
  • Forum Posts:  283
  • Post Score: 219

10.16.2019 | 3:01 PM ET

Anything special you want to share with

"Is it bedtime yet?"

Responses

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

10.16.2019 | 10:19 PM ET

Meet my brothers, sisters, brothers and sisters in law and their children over the Ps for brunch, present and beer exchange. Then we’ll have a Nerf gun war. Smart to open presents with a stair seat to quicker clai higher ground. The nerf fight is really for the adults as most the young kids normally get scared and cry while the tweens and teens try to find a safe place to hide or lay low until we tire. This can become very physical and there’s normally a bit of blood and injury or two. This is an evolved tradition that was cleverly developed to avoid my brothers and I destroying the house “play fighting”

After that we’ll have a few more drinks, eat a bit and play some poker (for all ages, cheap hands). Then I normally wake on the couch or floor with my belly hanging out, snoring like a buzz saw and rolling over someone’s child with a concerned mother waking me. Then I go to diner at brothers or girls. Usually pretty ripped by then. 

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

10.16.2019 | 10:52 PM ET

I'll probably still be at the grindstone writing apart from a couple of days. I might do Christmas night with immediate family ( that's not many people) and may turn up for Boxing day with extended family, possibly. I'm due to turn up at the weird, bastardized kind of half/ Christmas half Hanukkah thing my long term friend and his family has which really just involves eating and giving gifts. So basically just Christmas day twice and out-of-schedule.....I feel like Hanukkah is meant to last at least a week lol. Which either makes them good Jews or bad ones depending on your perspective I suppose.

But yeah, mostly writing the book. If anyone wants to know about the lives of Elizabethan peasants, incidentally, now is the time to ask me. So much research for ONE ******* chapter.

* Edited at 10.16.2019, 10:55 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 6 days, 15 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,029  |  72.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,252
  • Post Score: 302

10.17.2019 | 6:17 AM ET

Elizabethan peasants on Lapsis Lazuli my man...hope your book going grande fish.
Christmas is going to be life changing experience all over this time as we are expecting the family to grow just before that time of this year. Family visiting the new life but besides that we want to lay low and enjoy the love.

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

TheBrown1
TheBrown1
  • Predictions:  9,903  |  67.7%
  • Forum Posts:  283
  • Post Score: 219

10.17.2019 | 11:08 AM ET

Im spending my Xmas with my Family. 
That's all I want every year.
As sometimes in life opportunities can be missed beyond your control and sometimes just thru sheer stupidity and incarceration. So being with my immediate Family is what makes me happy the most. Gifts and Food are just A Bonus. 1year I got Nothing so have become extremely grateful for my life and for my Family. 
Cant Wait 😊

"Is it bedtime yet?"

Zulizani
Zulizani
  • Predictions:  3,143  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  685
  • Post Score: 226

10.17.2019 | 6:56 PM ET

I'll be making a list and checking it twice.

"You're all my children, I'll discipline you how I feel" Massabruce

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Sean Strickland claims ‘Canada threatened to pull me’ from UFC 297, teases move to boxing
  • MMA Mania : Mac: UFC ‘Prestige’ Makes Up For Lower Pay
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Atlantic City weigh-in video
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Atlantic City
  • Bad Left Hook : Valdez vs Wilson: Live updates and results, 6:10 pm ET
  • The Athletic : UFC featherweight champion Ilia Topuria says title fight at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium ‘very, very, very possible’
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’