Tapology Forums

Creating and saving Rankings to earn points.Properly

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TheBrown1
TheBrown1
  • Predictions:  9,903  |  67.7%
  • Forum Posts:  283
  • Post Score: 219

10.14.2019 | 7:39 AM ET

Can anyone please guide me on how to create and save and benefit from creating Fighter Rankings
I haven't been on here very Long. But im Desperately trying to build by Knowledge around the Sport.
 I have followed MMA for a number of years now, However i would consider myself a Total NewB compared to alot of you guys who have been on here for a long time. Any Guidance, Help or  even a link I'm open to any and all help on offer. 
And I thank you in Advance for reading and or assisting me 👍

"Is it bedtime yet?"

Responses

alienator13
alienator13

10.14.2019 | 10:43 AM ET

If you're talking creating your own custom rankings go here and click "design a ranking" in the bottom of the page.
https://www.tapology.com/rankings/groups/member_designed

If you wanna create a ranking to already existing ranking, just go to rankings page

https://www.tapology.com/rankings

Pick any ranking you want from list of different rankings f.e click annual

https://www.tapology.com/rankings/groups/annual

Open the ranking you like f.e 

https://www.tapology.com/rankings/3582-2019-greatest-mma-knockouts

on the right side you'll see a link "build ranking", click that and your good to go.
TheBrown1
TheBrown1

10.14.2019 | 10:49 AM ET

Thank you very Much

Thanks I'll go give it a Try . 😊👍
How do I arrange them and veiw existing 1s as it says ranking entered but it can't be found and my rankings are still 0 of 82 if you get me my ranking list is empty and I've done 2 fav and p4p . GONE

* Edited at 10.14.2019, 10:56 AM ET *

"Is it bedtime yet?"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,559
  • Post Score: 275

10.14.2019 | 12:20 PM ET

@thebrown1 are you doing this on a phone or ipad, or are you doing this on a laptop or desktop? The rankings don't work well using a phone or ipad.

"I live, I die, I live again."

TheBrown1
TheBrown1

10.14.2019 | 1:48 PM ET

That'll be why

Got ya that's exactly what it will be.. 👌

"Is it bedtime yet?"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’