Tapology Forums

Best prediction long run percentage?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Hezz
Hezz
  • Predictions:  1,769  |  58.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 500

08.31.2019 | 6:19 PM ET

Yo ya people, just wonder what is the very best predictions percentage here. 

I got :
  • Picks: 203 127  61.5%
  • So are there any with more than 300 picks and above 70%?

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,798  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,108
  • Post Score: 234

08.31.2019 | 8:01 PM ET

Yes, there are plenty. Here are the people with the highest percentage with a minimum of 300 picks:
https://www.tapology.com/member_stats/picks_best_percentage?minimum=300

I imagine many of these people carefully choose which specific fights they want to pick.   If you pick every UFC fight including the prelims, it would be extraordinary to achieve 70% over the long term.

"I live, I die, I live again."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  127,851  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  9,529
  • Post Score: 128

08.31.2019 | 8:59 PM ET

"Its not the size of the best predictions percentage in the game, its the size of the game in the best prediction percentage attempts and sweg" - Joe " Mr. 2012 MVP aka. The King of Quebec aka. The Legend aka. The Emperor of Recent Times aka. Master Kerr aka. joe "*******" kerr aka. The New Dos Equis' Guy" Kerr ..

* Edited at 08.31.2019, 9:00 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  8,153  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,378
  • Post Score: 244

08.31.2019 | 11:07 PM ET

I honestly didn't think my pick %% was that great, untila few guys broke it down for me. I was comparing my % to the top % ... But apparently some ppl ONLY pick fights that they'll know they'll win. And once you start picking entire cards, of more than just Bellator or UFC, boxing included.... It's extremely hard to hover around 70% 

"I changed my mind so much, I can't even trust it... My mind changed me so much, I can't even trust myself." -- Modest Mouse

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  8,153  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,378
  • Post Score: 244

08.31.2019 | 11:08 PM ET

Like I'm at 68.8% at 2,544 predictions made...

"I changed my mind so much, I can't even trust it... My mind changed me so much, I can't even trust myself." -- Modest Mouse

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : After joining brother Kamaru as 'TUF' champion, Mohammed Usman wants to blaze his own UFC path
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 49 faceoff highlights: Lavado vs. Wojcik staredown explodes
  • MMAFighting.com : Taila Santos opts against surgery after UFC 275 loss to Valentina Shevchenko
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Dana White's Contender Series 49 weigh-ins and faceoffs
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour live now
  • MMA Junkie : Bryan Battle wants Ian Garry after vicious head-kick KO: 'I'm not that impressed'
  • MMAFighting.com : Cody Garbrandt vs. Rani Yahya re-booked for Oct. 1 UFC event
  • MMA Weekly : Coach: Nick Diaz had ruptured discs during Robbie Lawler fight
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC and Bellator fights announced in the past week (Aug. 1-7)
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 49 official weigh-in results and live stream (12 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 49 official weigh-in results and live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 49 weigh-in results: Bo Nickal's opponent heavy
  • MMA Junkie : 2022 PFL Playoffs 2: Make your predictions for Rory MacDonald vs. Magomed Umalatov
  • MMAFighting.com : Geoff Neal credits overcoming ‘fear of dying’ for big UFC Vegas 59 win, hopes Gilbert Burns is next
  • MMA Junkie : UFC rebooks Cody Garbrandt vs. Rani Yahya for Oct. 1 event
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3284: Guest Loopy Godinez, PFL and UFC recaps, more
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: Matches to make after UFC Vegas 59
  • MMA Junkie : Thiago Santos has 'no shame' in UFC on ESPN 40 loss: 'Just a bad night at the office'
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Julianna Peña, Dominick Cruz, Marlon Vera, Jamahal Hill, Terrance McKinney, and Geoff Neal at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : Cesar Gracie claims Nick Diaz fought Robbie Lawler in UFC return with two ruptured disks in neck