Topic: Off Topic

Wanna Join A Game For 27 Chips?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,430  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

08.30.2019 | 1:11 AM ET

Some of you know, some of you don't. That I spent all last week living outta the Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, by my buddy's bedside. He succumbed to his injuries Tuesday Morning. Annnd like he did, he was always All-In on life, nooo matter what it was, I decided to go All-In on chips and made the game in his memory. Kinda stoopid, whatever, IDC whatcha think. Watching fights is what we did together, so it's rough. Just want youuuuu guys to join my game.... But reeaaally, No ****. I want you guys to make sure you tell those you care about how you truly feel, don't forget to tell you're parents, sibling, significant others, best friends, whomever, that you love them. Coz we're all on borrowed time, and we never truly know when our time is up. Or what tomorrow holds. 

And really, again Nooo ****. Talkin fights with all of you, just talking in general, Reading all the funny **** (can do without all the pety ******** tho) has reeaaally made the last week and a half a helluva lot easier.. Thanks guys...  

https://www.tapology.com/fantasy/11091/players/new?code=a906ee324b4f

* Edited at 08.30.2019, 1:12 AM ET *

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Responses

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

08.30.2019 | 3:14 AM ET

Sucks man, I'm sorry. You're a man of rare character brad; an uncommonly good and loyal dude and what you did for him takes a kind of courage rarer still. He was lucky to have had such a good friend...I honestly don't think anyone I know or have ever known would have done that for me. I'm not sure many people are that blessed. There's an old saying that goes 'show me you friends and I will tell you who you are'. I believe that. I'm sure he was a great dude too.

Not sure if it helps or anything will, but a few years ago now someone put me on to this idea called the ball in the box. Basically it's a kind of model for grief and how to understand it. Imagine a box with a ball bouncing around in it. On one side of the box is a pain button, and when the balls hits it you feel pain. When the grief is fresh, the ball inside the box is huge--almost the size of the box. It's hitting the pain button almost all the time. The more time that passes, the smaller and smaller the ball gets,and the less it hits the button. It will get better bro; this too shall pass.

* Edited at 08.30.2019, 3:26 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 2 hours, and 21 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

08.30.2019 | 3:19 AM ET

@brad I'm sorry to hear it my brother. The one's that love us never really go away. 
Hippie
Hippie

08.30.2019 | 2:51 PM ET

Sorry for ur loss brother.  Sending some love from florida  #no****

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,430  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

08.30.2019 | 3:57 PM ET

Dammmn @Fish.... It's the truth tho. Btw, Mind blown.. That's a nice way of looking at grief. But Honestly... It makes it a hell of a lot easier, knowing he was an organ donor. He's given 4 organs, life changing ****. And I didn't know this, but they get a Donor Medal of Honor. 

@Free @Hippie ... You guys are great. Really. Btw.... Noooo ****

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,086  |  72.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,257
  • Post Score: 302

08.30.2019 | 6:58 PM ET

Sorry for your loss man. The reggae shark is with ya. Sending some love from all around the universe is great and love is the only force strong enough to fill the void. Stay strong brother yall meet again. We all will.

Huggs

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• PFL 3 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Bubba Jenkins vs. Kai Kamaka III - Round 3 is in progress.
  • Join the PFL 3 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Bubba Jenkins 76% Kai Kamaka III 24%
  • Bubba "Bad Man" Jenkins (21-7-0) CA, US is the #57th Top Featherweight MMA fighter.
  • Kai "Fighting Hawaiian" Kamaka III (12-5-1) HI, US is the #155th Top Featherweight MMA fighter.
  • PFL 3 features 12 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois