Topic: UFC Discussion

Top 5 most humiliating losses in UFC history?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

greghardysucks
greghardysucks
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 600

07.27.2019 | 3:37 AM ET

What is your top 5 of most embarrassing losses ever in UFC history?
My personal list

1. Conor Mcgregor vs Jose Aldo - The magnitude of the fight, the months of trash talking, being undefeated for a decade then millions watched as Aldo was dropped in 13 seconds. That was a sad and painfully humiliating loss
2. Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm - The way Ronda handled it was also bad. She was over hyped and behaved quite arrogantly.
3. Ben Askren vs Jorge - 5 seconds is pretty embarrassing and it was a huge fight card so millions watched
4. Forrest Griffin vs Anderson Silva - Anderson destroyed him badly and made him look like an amateur
5. Conor vs Khabib. Biggest fight in UFC history. The trash talk from Conor made it worse for him when he lost. Destroyed in every aspect of MMA and in front of the biggest crowd ever.

Special mentions
-Eddie Alvarez and Conor
-Amanda Nunes destroying Ronda in 48s
-CM Punk's two fights (losses) were embarrassing but he was not a true MMA fighter
-Anderson Silva clowning around and getting dropped by Chris Weidman was humiliating

Responses

Poids Moyen
Poids Moyen
  • Predictions:  204  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17
  • Post Score: 241

12.28.2019 | 4:08 PM ET

1. Silva vs Weidman. You don't play games in the octagon. You don't play games with the gods.

2. Joanna ex-champ vs Namajunas. Arrogance is a disease within this sport. It sells fights but destoys legacies. Embarassing self-confidence.

3. Johnson vs Gaethje. Awful trash talk from Michael Johnson. Great fight. Humility wins.

4. McGregor vs Diaz. Remember McTapper playing touch-butt with that dork in the park ? Humbled by a trve fighter. Short notice.

5. McGregor vs Khabib. McGregor worst trash-talk ever. Not a fan of Khabib (Ferguson is the trve champ) but glad he won.

"Mussels from Brussels"

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  26,186  |  66.4%
  • Forum Posts:  270
  • Post Score: 187

12.28.2019 | 5:37 PM ET

1. Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov- Khabib just completely smashed Conor's mystique, there's no way I'm ever going to be excited for one of his fights again. He didn't even have one good moment in the fight, tapped to a neck crank (pain submission), got spit on by Khabib, and even ended up on the short side of the brawl afterwards. 

2. Ben Askren vs. Jorge Masvidal- The fastest KO in UFC history after all of that massive **** Ben talked, essentially sending him into retirement.

3. Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm- Ronda managed to be the biggest star in the sport while acting like the biggest **** in the world in every fight, so naturally she went off the ******* rails when she got knocked out. This also pretty much sent her into retirement and ruined her career.

4. Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington- Cosby's persona works great when he's winning, but getting your jaw broken and knocked out by a guy you talked about for close to a year is just so humiliating.

5. Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen 2- After almost beating the greatest of all time, dominating him until the final minute of the fight, he gets knocked out in 2 rounds. Looks utterly lost and tries **** like spinning backfists, losing his last real shot at ever getting a title. Can't get much lower than that.

"USA in this hoe"

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,380  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

12.28.2019 | 5:54 PM ET

Bisping vs. ****hold should be reeeaal close to the top. ****hold said that he was going to retire Bisping. Hahahaha. Then he got cracked. 

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

12.28.2019 | 7:07 PM ET

Vick talking **** to gaethje and then getting quick ko'd face down ass up should also be on there.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.29.2019 | 8:47 AM ET

Roy Nelson's diet plan / routine ... R.I.P

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.29.2019 | 8:48 AM ET

Yeah Colby man ... Cucky. . Fcuk off to WWE  jerk 

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.29.2019 | 8:49 AM ET

Oh!!! Rockhold's defeat of Weidman  ,the 4th round one ... guys ... I literally picked Rockhold by 4th round ko/tko go look yourself 

Chris is a warrior don't get me wrong he takes his beatings like a true blue collar American, and a rare breed, but he is sooo ... in Eugene S. Robinson's "The Lost Battalion" ... it's like .... follow me !!! I ain't heard no bell!! ..... but everyone is already evaced, it's just you in that trench brah ... and we love it

* Edited at 12.29.2019, 8:52 AM ET *

Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,028  |  72.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,252
  • Post Score: 302

12.29.2019 | 7:03 PM ET

the COUNT destroying the "believe achieve" ****y samurai as the one eyed left hook larry he is, that to me was my mma cindarella story all over again. Daniel looking at luke and being like....damn man now it's gettin ugly...Just beautiful.

what about cain loosing his belt "at home" in mexico xD due to altitude adaption or the lack of it

and what about werdum loosing it shortly after "at home" in brazil to the only real HW Gangster from Cleveland the modelo drinkin croatian fire fighting badass 

joanna as the bogey woman xD, bad. Made silent assassin thug rose even stronger

Vick was nice, twice. Once with Justin and the second one was Price

the reggae shark is real

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

Porterj1223
Porterj1223
  • Predictions:  1,114  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 300

08.15.2020 | 10:24 AM ET

Cro Cop's head kick loss vs Gonzaga.....that was nasty and had to be embarrasing as hell

Hughes when he got choked out by Penn.....that look on his face was priceless.....don't be a ****y MF'er and that **** won't happen to you!

"The Devil whispers "you can't withstand the storm".....The Warrior replied "I am the STORM""

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,715  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,764
  • Post Score: 273

08.15.2020 | 11:12 AM ET

Hate to bring up Forrest again but the dude got TKO'd by Jardine and this was the result
Ran out of the Octagon crying and didn't wait for the result to be read

btw I like Forrest and it's not like he freaked out and *****ed at Jardine or a ref, just an embarrassing moment. 

* Edited at 08.15.2020, 11:12 AM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,715  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,764
  • Post Score: 273

08.15.2020 | 11:21 AM ET

Since the TS did a very good job covering the biggest ones as well as other posters

Here's a silly loss this dude took to Sam Alvey

Just what in the **** was this dude thinking? 

* Edited at 08.15.2020, 11:22 AM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

pie2munch
pie2munch
  • Predictions:  16,685  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,618
  • Post Score: 279

08.15.2020 | 11:27 AM ET

GSP losing to Serra - Serra was such a big underdog, nobody gave him a chance to win. Although GSP didnt talk smack the look of disappointment, and having Hughes and sherk(opponents GSP vanquished in the past) in the crowd celebrating his loss had to be humiliating.

Frank Trigg in so many ways - Calling GSP a B-level fighter and getting smashed. **** talking Hughes and losing to him  twice by RNC even after a non-called nut shot

Ohhh Frank you funny guy.

Sexy Frank

Tiny Frank 

Fat Frank

* Edited at 08.15.2020, 11:28 AM ET *

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,158  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,138
  • Post Score: 138

08.15.2020 | 2:29 PM ET

Hughes vs Penn1
Thiago Silva vs Fitch
Hughes vs Penn2
Conmac vs Kob
Ken vs Tito "all of them"
Personally when the judges award a win to an obvious loser is much more humiliating.
Seeing their faces knowing they lost then they have to fake bravado, pretty ******* pathetic.
Jones
Kob
Jackson
Askren
Cain V 

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

Lurker765
Lurker765
  • Predictions:  3,153  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  21
  • Post Score: 238

01.29.2021 | 2:25 AM ET

Stipe Miocic vs Roy Nelson:
Roy got his ass handed to him by Stipe for 3 rounds, snapping his 3 fight ko and ko of the night bonus streak while Miocic was koed by Struve in his last fight, a man Roy ********ed in 47 seconds, Big Country then had the audacity to say Miocic is a point fighter.

Daniel Cormier vs Hendo:
Poor Hendo got some frequent flier miles before being submitted

Yoel Romero vs Derreck Brunson:
Yoel sharted in his pants sometime during the fight and would get a TKO in the 3rd

Kharitonov vs Overeem 2
Overeem turned away from Kharitonov and started running away out of nowhere and got knocked out, falling through the ropes

Alexander Emilianenko vs James Thompson

James had no gameplan and was trying to use raw emotion, only to get tkoed in 18 or so seconds

* Edited at 01.29.2021, 2:29 AM ET *

"If Tyson Griffin was a girl, he would have a badonkadonk." Joe Rogan during UFC 67

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Dana White Makes Promise to His Children That Infamous Wife-Slapping Incident ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Thought I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Junkie : Maycee Barber fires back at Erin Blanchfield for calling her pathetic: 'Erin fought my leftovers'
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor opens up about fighting future: 'It's to the grave'
  • Bad Left Hook : Walters turns back clock, beats Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Bad Left Hook : Nicholas Walters turns back clock, beats Joseph Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Reveals Why He Retired: ‘I Thought Maybe I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Mania : White Vows Wife Slap ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Reaction to Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev headlining UFC Saudi Arabia
  • Bad Left Hook : Cuadras out, Moloney vs Guevara set for May 12
  • Bad Left Hook : Carlos Cuadras out, Andrew Moloney vs Pedro Guevara set for May 12
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL LIVE now
  • MMA Junkie : Despite failed booking, Vicente Luque thinks he'll eventually fight Ian Machado Garry
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre explains advantages he’d have in Khabib Nurmagomedov matchup: ‘I would have beat him’
  • Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Her ‘Scary’ Ordeal With Pneumonia After UFC 299
  • MMA Junkie : Jamall Emmers: Nate Landwehr being 'the opposite of me' will make for exciting UFC on ESPN 54 fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Renato Moicano fires back at Paddy Pimblett callout: ‘He’s a free paycheck’
  • MMA Mania : Bookies Back ‘Borz’ To Beat ‘Reaper’
  • MMA Junkie : John Dodson laments UFC pushing him to 135, thinks he'd knock out Alexandre Pantoja 'right now'
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev For No. 1 Contender To Headline UFC Saudi Arabia