Topic: ACA 100

ACA 100: Part 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,815
  • Post Score: 47

07.22.2019 | 11:29 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
ACA 100
Bout   Info
Felipe Froes   defeats   Salman Zhamaldaev   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Magomed Bibulatov   defeats   Josiel Silva   via KO/TKO, Referee Stoppage   2:40 Round 2 of 3, 7:40 Total Bout Page
Abubakar Vagaev   defeats   Fernando Gonzalez   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Magomedrasul Khasbulaev   defeats   Alexandre Bezerra   via KO/TKO   1:27 Round 3 of 3, 11:27 Total Bout Page
Beslan Isaev   defeats   Bekzhod Nurmatov   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Diego Brandão   defeats   Dzhikhad Yunusov   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rasul Albaskhanov   defeats   José Maria Tomé   via Submission, Choke   2:09 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ibragim Magomedov   defeats   Abdul-Rakhman Dzhanaev   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ustarmagomed Gadzhidaudov   defeats   Jesse Taylor   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:13 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Imran Bukuev   defeats   Alan Gomes   via KO/TKO, Punch   0:17 Round 3 of 3, 10:17 Total Bout Page
Asylzhan Bakhytzhanuly   defeats   Alexey Stoyan   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 5

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,754  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,106
  • Post Score: 300

10.02.2019 | 8:11 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 13th with 3 others

Are you a ******? 
Thats called a rhetorical question because of course you're a ******!
You think I'm gonna do anything for you you absolute bampot? Lololololololol

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 8:22 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 1 other

You already have muahahahahaaha

and you'll keep on doing it. Promise. Hows it feel? 

Even Donald Trump takes orders. 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 10 hours, and 46 minutes from now.
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 8:22 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 1 other

bet this ****** beats you on both cards....AGAIN :) 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 10 hours, and 46 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

10.02.2019 | 8:27 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 86th

Well, even though Brucey really needs to shut the **** about it at this point (seriously bro do something else) the cards have to be updated. I mean the reality is Bruce you weren't prone to going completely ape**** then Greg probably would have given you mod privileges because you're the obvious choice to do it. 

@Mikey the thing is bud....you HAVE to update them. That's what you signed up for. Unfortunately that means Bruce will have his demands met which is something he's absolutely undeserving of at this point but it is what it is.

Moderation is a bed of nails. Why anyone would want to work for free at the cost of restricting their ability to have fun on a site is....interesting. You know, when the King of Siam wanted to ruin a courtier, he'd gift them a white elephant--an immensely valuable gift requiring such immense resources to care for that it wound up ultimately destroying the recipient. The gift was never refused.

Hmmm......

* Edited at 10.02.2019, 8:46 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 31 minutes from now.
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 8:48 PM ET

At least you understand @Fish

Also, I do not want to "Mod" I want to be a fightcenter editor. I thought that those two were synonymous. I was wrong. 

@Mikey This isn't about me. This is about MMA. Again, that was my original complaint. Nothing on this site matters except for the MMA. Tapology is far superior to Sherdog. IDGAF if a mass-murderer knows the results as long as we get them accurately & without prejudice. 

The "OG Editors" are long and gone. 2 years I spent adding & correcting Russian MMA before guys like you showed up. Who I thought of as a friend. 

I am what I say I am and that's a bitter pill to swallow. I only sharpen Iron. I do not commiserate, I do not cater to weakness. I am not like all of you. I do not care about humans, or love, or forgiveness. I need controlled violence. It excites me. 

Like an unconscious bias observer. I seek the truth and nothing but the truth. This wasn't about my picks, this was about the card being corrected since IM the only one who actually pays attention. Fact. Not opinion. I do not make mistakes when it comes to card info...because the info is there to relay. 

* Edited at 10.02.2019, 8:52 PM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 8:53 PM ET

and then you mocked me with being an editor for what..5 days...wow

Most of you are scum. Which is why I treat you as such. 
Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.02.2019 | 9:06 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 13th with 3 others

@fish It is notmy job to update any MMA cards, all I am in charge of is smaller boxing andUK boxing with a license to try and fill out the boxer profiles with things like social media, pictures etc. So no it is not my job. I went and updated this cards main event because he was complaining. And to be fair stuff like that bugs too.  The fact that I was always on at Greg and me offering to help out is how I got to be an editor. 
Anyway, after cganging it divvy here syill talk down to me and like I said I'm sick of seeing him talk to people on here like **** and like he's something special. Special needs yes. But special in the way he claims, not 1bit! He thinks getting picks right makes him a man!!!???  Ask yourself this, what kind of wanker gives himself the title of Massa/master????
Bruce, you say you thought I was a friend yet talk to me like **** and call me a ****** who is inferior to you!??? You don't know me in rwal life or what I may irnot have done. I'll tell you 1 thing but I'm no ******* soft **** who'll be talked to like a ******** and not say nothing!
**** sakes! I don't want to be arguing on here. I like watching fights, talking fights not arguing online!!! That's not what I'm here for.
So again, it's not my job to update MMA cards, if it was I'd be on  it. But also,I wont be told be a stranger what to do. 
Ok you are who you are Bruce, faif enough but don't treat others like **** 

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.02.2019 | 9:11 PM ET

Fish also, I'm not a moderator. I am all for **** talking and having a laugh. I too wouldn't want to do that fir free.
That's not what I'm doing. All I am is updating boxing like I said.
I'm no kill joy bud! I also haven't changed. I just don't appreciate getting talked to like that.
I wish I never ******* went to change that title fight now for ****s sakes LOL what a carry on! 

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

10.02.2019 | 9:12 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 86th

@Mikey who does the actual updating of cards and the results etc? I feel like Tapology is understaffed. That said a lot of the results seem to be hard to find even days or weeks after the fact.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 31 minutes from now.
Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.02.2019 | 9:13 PM ET

To many spelling mistakes to go back and edit! **** it!!!

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 9:17 PM ET

@Mikey You REALLY want a cookie for doing something I could've been doing all along? Really!!!!?!!!!!!?!?

and you don't think I saw right through your "i'll be the Russian MMA guy soon" pokes? ahahaha

@Fish is right. I'll never get what I earned or deserve because i'm a **** about it. But that's okay. There's a reason why you can buy thousands of rounds of ammunition at a time in this great Country. 

Because when people won't hand over what you deserve, you eliminate them, then take it anyway :) 

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.02.2019 | 9:18 PM ET

I don't know who's in charge of everything bud? There's a Brazil guy a Russian/eastern European I think an asian. But I  think most are US based? I don't know the ins and outs of how everything on site works bud. I do think it's going to be expanded. But it is a lot of data to find and upload. Think about all the fights all overthe world everyday pro and amateur and niw boxing grappling kickboxing. All the fighter, promotion promoters details. It's a **** tonne of data.  Not just ACA!!! LOL
I just offered to help with boxing and had a chat with Greg and he offered to make me an editor.  
I'm certainly not working for Brucey boy whatever he thinks! Lol

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.02.2019 | 9:23 PM ET

That was a joke! You really think I want to, actually I don't have a clue what you think? Apparently you are some GOD in your own mind! Lol
Man you are strange! What you talking about guns now. Your not gonna shoot up a shopping centre now are you. Lol!
Keep thinking you run everything. Imma keep ignoring you because my lifes easier with less interactions with idiots

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 9:23 PM ET

I correct @Greg @Skelliher all the time. 

@Mikey If you're the new boxing guy that's awesome...and you deserve it, honestly. Again, you took my train of exposing the incompetent editors and rolled with it. Now get to updating the cards. I count 30+ boxing bouts not added. Where you at? 

"anything you can do I can do better! I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU" :) and that's to Tapology as a whole.

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 9:25 PM ET

I update the Brazilian cards...not the Brazil guy.

I update Combate cards...not the Latin America guy

I update GFC cards...because none of you know anything about it. 

I update & correct Larry on WEF cards...because I am the only one capable of relaying such information. 

Not my problem i'm so good at this...be better Tapology. Be better. 
Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.02.2019 | 9:26 PM ET

Again and for the last time, you don't tell me what to do.  
All I ask is don't talk to me like youre better than me because you're not. So chill out with that ****

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 9:27 PM ET

when I meet my equal I will negotiate & interact properly. I have not and until that day, I will forever be this sites Daddy. 
Mikey1903
Mikey1903

10.02.2019 | 9:30 PM ET

So why don't you start your own MMA results website? Since you can do it all better and this site woukd crumble without you? Surely your site will take off and you can srart your own business and it'll succeed because you are so good at all this?
Or would you rather have others do it then complain about them not doing it to your standards? 
That's what I don't get? You complain about everything on here well it is very easy to make a website nowadays. Serious it takes about an hour to create a website. Why not do that?

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 9:31 PM ET

because I've been here since 2016...when you were still in high-school. That's why. 

and also i'm 100% a f*cking carpenter/repairman. Not only have I actually built a house this year, I have brought one back to life. 

I do not have facebook, or twitter, or instagram...

I don't know how to build a website @Mikey. Hell, I can barely punctuate grammar. I have no idea where to put a comma...but if you ever want to skin & process a deer or build a shed..call me

* Edited at 10.02.2019, 9:42 PM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.02.2019 | 9:35 PM ET

why would I "google" ACA when they have their own site? 

Which I have posted over 100 times probably. 

along with where to find the PPV's...

and even still, every single event you people are clueless. Its f*cking frustrating okay. 

Page 5

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’