Topic: LFA 73

LFA 73: Lingo vs. Hatley Jr.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,825
  • Post Score: 47

06.25.2019 | 9:40 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
LFA 73
  • Friday 08.02.2019 at 09:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: AXS TV
  • Promotion: Legacy Fighting Alliance
  • Tapology Accounts: Bevois  |  LFA MMA
  • Ownership:
  • Venue: The Bomb Factory
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Announcers: Pat Miletich, Ron Kruck
  • Ring Announcer: Mike Kendall
  • Interviews: Phoenix Carnavale | Backstage: Phoenix Carnavale
  • MMA Bouts: 9
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Austin Lingo   defeats   Solo Hatley Jr.   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:25 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Hailey Cowan   defeats   Jessica Middleton   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Victor Altamirano   defeats   João Camilo   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Kyle Estrada   defeats   Cody Freeman   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Brant Moore   defeats   Edmilson Freitas   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Elijah Johns   defeats   Aaron Webb   via KO/TKO, Punches and Knees   0:26 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Fernie Garcia   defeats   Marquis Smith   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Malik Lewis   defeats   Don Doyle   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Shane Stipancic   defeats   Joshua Truesdell   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   Round 2 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 2

2019.08.02 11:44 PM ET

Event Complete

LFA 73
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

08.02.2019 | 11:52 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 325 Points   |   Tied for 132nd

@fish what do u feed your dogs? Kibble dry puppy food for the pup I guess but how about the adult?
Dry food wet food raw food table scraps. I'm lost what due u think?
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

08.03.2019 | 12:10 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 61st

Well my border just crossed over to adult food. As a puppy (up to 12 weeks) I just fed him an off the shelf kibble with puppy milk--I made a kind of cereal with milk poured over the kibble.

Now he's on adult food, I buy this stuff because it's 79% pure protein and the rest superfoods like blueberries etc. Most kibbles are absolute ****--packed with fillers like starches and flours that do nothing for your dog's health and make them fat. I always go the salmon-based because red meat is proven to cause cancers in both humans and dogs. Fish, or chicken-based kibble is the go. As long as he has access to water, dry kibble is better--wet food is bad for dog's teeth. Your boy will require some serious chew foods too. I buy pigs ears, but trotters would be better for your guy. He'll chew the living **** out of everything and because he's a bully and has a head like a car-eating monster truck he is capable of really ******* **** up--fully grown, he'll eat raw chicken drumsticks like potato chips, so make sure you keep everything valuable out of chew range. I have seen adolescent bullies chew holes in eskies to put that into perspective.

https://www.mypetwarehouse.com.au/billy-and-margot-salmon-superfood-blend-18kg-p-31588

* Edited at 08.03.2019, 12:56 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 3 hours, and 32 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

08.03.2019 | 1:06 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 325 Points   |   Tied for 132nd

Thanx bud. My old bully girl would chew on Steele table legs and concrete stairs.
I've been thinking of feeding him the raw diet or maybe healthy table scraps and we can eat healthy together.
I knew most kibble is bad that's what worried me but I'll look into yours cause it sounds good.

* Edited at 08.03.2019, 1:08 AM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

08.03.2019 | 3:37 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 61st

Main thing is to take him to puppy preschool and get him used to other Dogs. You'v got 18 weeks max to do it, after that it's too late and the first 12 weeks are the most important. He'll attract plenty of women, believe me lol.
But yeah, socialization is mega important especially for a bully. Don't want him eating someone's pomeranian at the dog park or merking somebody some day. A lot of the need to kill has been bred out of them but they are still a hunting/pit breed and it's in their blood. Rare they'll be aggressive towards other people but other animals is a different deal.

Anyway, they are great dogs and I'm a fan. Not gonna win any intelligence competitions but that's not why you get one, you get one because they are 100% loyal, hardy and whatever you're up for they're up for too. You'll have to post pictures when you can!

* Edited at 08.03.2019, 3:50 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 3 hours, and 32 minutes from now.
mulefloyd
mulefloyd
  • Predictions:  15,476  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,786
  • Post Score: 180

08.03.2019 | 10:07 AM ET

Elijah looked as good as his brother and MUCH more exciting. And with Lingo's main event win it was a very good night for Fortis.

"Grammar. The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• PFL 3 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Timur Khizriev vs. Brett Johns - Round 1 is in progress.
  • Join the PFL 3 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Brett Johns 13% Timur Khizriev 87%
  • Brett "The Pikey" Johns (20-3-0) Wales, GB is the #222nd Top Featherweight MMA fighter.
  • Timur "Imam" Khizriev (14-0-0) Dagestan, RU is the #47th Top Featherweight MMA fighter.
  • PFL 3 features 12 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois