Tapology Forums

Journalist beat Light Heavyweight MMA Fighter in Boxing Machine Challenge!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Moooniaa4
Moooniaa4
  • Predictions:  4,650  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 150

05.27.2019 | 4:02 PM ET

Journalist Mateusz Kaniowski destroy the biggest polish MMA Prospect - Rafał Kijanczuk (7-1, 7KO) in Boxer Challenge. How its possible? How work machines like this? Its funny, because Kijanczuk is a Light Heavyweight Conteder for M-1 Global Championship and a lot of  fans want to watch him in UFC.

" The fu­ture star­ts to­day, not to­mor­row."

Responses

Greg House
Greg House
  • Predictions:  2,589  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  51
  • Post Score: 924

05.28.2019 | 8:42 PM ET

"How its possible? How work machines like this?"

Umm well if you watch the 2 minute video that you posted. The MMA fighter is using a big ass glove while the reporter is using his naked hand. It matters.

"Stop the tape...I'm starting to get sexually aroused." Tank after smackin Varelans

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.28.2019 | 9:38 PM ET

Those machines are basically pieces of **** and whatever readings they give are meaningless.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 week, 4 hours, and 18 minutes from now.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolly will beat Pitbull
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolando Romero will beat Isaac Cruz
  • UFC.com : Venum’s Adrenaline Fight Week Collection Is Changing The Game For Our Athletes
  • MMA Mania : Prospect Watch! Say Hello To Ernesto ‘Starboy’ Rodriguez
  • UFC.com : Vicente Luque: Expect Fireworks
  • MMA Mania : Aging Mac Will Fight Until He’s ‘Laid Out Flat’
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Believes He ‘Would Have Beat’ Khabib in Rumored Superfight, Reveals His MMA GOATs
  • UFC.com : Erin Blanchfield Is Having A Full-Circle Moment
  • MMA Junkie : ONE 168 headlined by Stamp Fairtex vs. Jing Nan Xiong dual champion bout
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White reveals story behind heated negotiation with UFC sponsor: ‘Take your money … shove it right up your ass’