Tapology Forums

CHIPS: HOW TO ACQUIRE THEM?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Moorlady
Moorlady

05.20.2019 | 12:53 PM ET

How do you earn your initial chips, without have any chips to enter chip games?  Thanks.

Responses

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,442  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

05.20.2019 | 2:01 PM ET

@Moorlady ... Do you know how to get to the fantasy games section? In there there's free games set up by Tapology, that are free to enter, and you'll win chips for placing well.. Annnd one you get some chips, you can enter other TAP Members games that charge chips to enter... ****, I think that's the only way to earn chips without starting with chips

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,442  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

05.20.2019 | 2:02 PM ET

Hope you can make sense of my stoner thinking

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

05.20.2019 | 4:49 PM ET

@brad is correct

To get some initial fantasy chips, you need to join public "Tapology" games in the fantasy section. These are the ones where the commissioner of the game is the Tapology user account with the black fist icon. 

These are the only games where you will see that there is a prize listed, but the entry fee is 0 chips.

"I live, I die, I live again."

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.20.2019 | 5:06 PM ET

Made a guide with pictures greg. Should clear it up, it is confusing to find the games if you don't know where to look.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 23 hours, and 43 minutes from now.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Love Dana White. There’s No Issues’