Topic: UFC on ESPN 6

UFC on ESPN 6: Reyes vs. Weidman

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,977
  • Post Score: 47

05.13.2019 | 10:16 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC on ESPN 6
  • Friday 10.18.2019 at 06:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN 2
  • Name: UFC on ESPN 6: Reyes vs. Weidman
  • Also Known As: UFC Fight Night Boston
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: WME-IMG
  • Venue: TD Garden
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Dominick Cruz, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $1,124,765
  • Attendance: 12,066
  • TV Ratings: 805,000 avg. viewers (1M peak, 396k ESPN2 prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Dominick Reyes   defeats   Chris Weidman   via KO/TKO, Left Cross to Ground and Pound   1:43 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Yair Rodriguez   defeats   Jeremy Stephens   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Greg Hardy   vs.   Ben Sosoli   Ends in a No Contest   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Joe Lauzon   defeats   Jonathan Pearce   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   1:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Maycee Barber   defeats   Gillian Robertson   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:04 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Darren Stewart   defeats   Deron Winn   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Charles Rosa   defeats   Manny Bermudez   via Submission, Armbar   2:46 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Molly McCann   defeats   Diana Belbiţă   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Sean Woodson   defeats   Kyle Bochniak   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Randy Costa   defeats   Boston Salmon   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:15 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Sean Brady   defeats   Court McGee   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Brendan Allen   defeats   Kevin Holland   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:38 Round 2 of 3, 8:38 Total Bout Page
Tanner Boser   defeats   Daniel Spitz   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 2

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,779  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

09.23.2019 | 6:30 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 6 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 380th

im not a big fan of the barber/robertson fight. imo both these girls are good prospects and shouldnt be fighting each other at this point. 

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Jolldan
Jolldan
  • Predictions:  673  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  27
  • Post Score: 274

09.23.2019 | 6:35 AM ET

Weidman vs. Reyes Predictions

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 1210th

Weidman vs. Reyes
I believe we will see the Reyes hype train de-railed soon but not by Weidman. Personally I (and im guessing a lot of others) think Reyes got lucky to get the nod against Volkan, im not saying it was a robbery but I thought Volkan had done enough to get the win. So off the back of that you would think I would go with Weidman right away but Chris's last run hasn't been particularly impressive either dropping 4 of his last 5. There's also the matter of what seemed to be the biggest difference maker in that Reyes vs. Volkan fight was the power of Volkan and Weidman isn't really a comparably fighter in terms of power punching and has never been known for that one shot lights out power so I don't see where he beats him. Reyes seems like the better all round athlete with age and mileage further tipping it in Dominick's direction (especially when you consider Weidman's now 35 and by his own admission has had around 22 surgeries including ones on both knee's, shoulder and neck to name a few). Reyes seems to also have a much more dynamic and varied striking game than Weidman. The only real area I can think of where Weidman will likely have an advantage is on the mat but I just don't see that being enough for him to win the fight.
Result: Dominick Reyes, Round 4, KO/TKO
jack_white_12
jack_white_12
  • Predictions:  363  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  11
  • Post Score: 109

09.23.2019 | 5:13 PM ET

Predictions: 2 of 5 Winners, 1 Perfect, 125 Points   |   Tied for 2044th

Sean Woodson is going to shock the world. Unanimous decision. Kyle Bochniak is just a crazy man. Entertaining as hell to watch but isn’t very technical. Go watch Sean Woodson vs Rashard Lovelace on YouTube either fight. Bochniak and Lovelace are the exact same. Not to mention the fact that Bochniak is 5’7 and Woodson is close to 6’3 with a 79 inch reach. Sean most likely won’t knock him out but I don’t see him getting touched on the feet. And their wrestling/jiu-Justus is similar. 29-28 across the board. 
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

09.23.2019 | 6:45 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 440 Points   |   Tied for 576th

@Joldan it was absolutely a robbery. Absolutely woeful decision.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 13 hours, and 52 minutes from now.
2019.09.25 6:28 PM ET

bout announced

Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens at 145 lbs (65.8 kg)
2019.09.30 12:10 AM ET

bout status update

Spicely vs. Allen Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled
2019.09.30 11:33 PM ET

bout announced

Kevin Holland vs. Brendan Allen at 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
brandonk
brandonk
  • Predictions:  3,846  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  377
  • Post Score: 93

10.05.2019 | 10:37 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 5 Perfect, 425 Points   |   696th Place

Who is letting JLau fight again? Sad. 
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,542
  • Post Score: 262

10.13.2019 | 3:17 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 545 Points   |   Tied for 98th

Weidman vs. Reyes
Dominick Reyes, TKO, R2
I think Weidman would of been underfeted if all his fights were 1 round but then get ko in the 2nd or 3rd and that why I think Chris will take Reyes down in the first and get Ko in the 2nd

Rodriguez vs. Stephens
Yair Rodriguez, DEC
Jeremy Stephen is out their to kill Rodriguez but if Yair can stay calm and not get put into a brawl he will probley win because Stephens is like a Diaz brother if u fight them u lose but if u just Take them down or snipe them u win

Hardy vs. Sosoli
Greg Hardy, TKO, R1
Sosoli look like another can that they are going to feed Hardy and u can tell by the photo Hardy look like he just killed an man while Sosoli look like he just **** his pants

Barber vs. Robertson
Maycee Barber, TKO, R2
Im tempted to pick Roberson just because she has the psycho ex girlfriend look that burns down ur house but I see Maycee stuffing the takedown and smashing her on the feet

"Quack quack quack"

Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,701  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

10.14.2019 | 4:08 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 1 of 3 Winners, 1 Perfect, 100 Points   |   Tied for 2085th

Weidman vs. Reyes
Dominick Reyes, TKO, R1
I think weidman has lost his chin. Sucks for him :(

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

19basketball89
19basketball89
  • Predictions:  5,191  |  60.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 250

10.14.2019 | 7:27 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 1836th

Wiedman vs. Reyes

I cannot see Weidman winning. He is smaller than Reyes and while a solid striker, not a great one. His game is predicated on wrestling and he will have a tough time doing it. I'd like to say he can do it, but it's a hard sell.

Barber vs. Robertson

Maycee Barber all day and twice on Sunday. She's a local girl to me and a beast! Ready for another KO. Now, looking at it objectively, this could be a very good fight. Barber has a long way to go with her standup because athleticism and wild, powerful striking can only get you so far. Still, I think she eventually overwhelms Robertson and takes a TKO victory in R2.

"Train for the worst and the best will happen." -Tito Ortiz

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,779  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

10.14.2019 | 7:44 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 6 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 380th

after watching what happened to rockhold recently and vick this past weekend i'm not holding out much hope for wiedman. im usually supportive of fighters moving up in weight. its way healthier and just better all around imo. but the fact is if you have been ko'd 2 or 3 times and then move up and think everything will be ok thats not fixing the problem. overeem had a very suspect chin but he adjusted his fighting style to account for that, started fighting smarter, kept his chin down, etc. rockhold and vick neither made any such adjustments and paid the price, i think the same happens to chris. reyes by ko round 1 or 2.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

10.14.2019 | 8:20 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 1586th

Couldn't of put it better myself
PanFriedPrestige
PanFriedPrestige
  • Predictions:  1,657  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  30
  • Post Score: 193

10.15.2019 | 12:15 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 1684th

Weidman vs. Reyes
Chris Weidman, DEC
Easy win 4 weidman

Rodriguez vs. Stephens
Jeremy Stephens, TKO, R2
Mean overhand right

Hardy vs. Sosoli
Greg Hardy, TKO, R1
Statement KO

Winn vs. Stewart
Darren Stewart, TKO, R1
KO (Punches)

McCann vs. Belbiţă
Molly McCann, TKO, R2
TKO by ground and pound

Spitz vs. Boser
Tanner Boser, TKO, R3
Late TKO ground and pound

Jolldan
Jolldan
  • Predictions:  673  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  27
  • Post Score: 274

10.15.2019 | 10:24 AM ET

Barber vs. Robertson

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 1210th

Potential Title Eliminator For Barber With A Victory

My pick for the fight with the biggest implications of the night other than Weidman vs. Reyes is actually this one (if Barber get the win). 

Maycee is looking for her third UFC win in a row, she's currently undefeated, won 5 of her 6 fights by stoppage and now getting a UFC opponent who is ranked in the top 15 and she is also pretty good looking (I know this shouldn't make a difference but we all know it does). 

She's also arriving in the Women's Flyweight division top 15 at arguably the perfect time with a pool of only about 3 or 4 other fighters who look to be viable title contenders but none quite ready for Valentina I honestly think with an impressive enough win you could see her leapfrog a large portion of the top 15 for a potential title eliminator against the likes of Calderwood, Chookagian, Maia or Araujo. 
Jakey1988
Jakey1988
  • Predictions:  21,116  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,389
  • Post Score: 205

10.15.2019 | 3:40 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 5 Perfect, 640 Points   |   Tied for 9th with 3 others

Winn vs. Stewart
Darren Stewart, TKO, R2
Shorty getting finished by rd 2

"Lets see some ******* action!"

RootBeerFloat
RootBeerFloat
  • Predictions:  4,435  |  56.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 400

10.15.2019 | 8:11 PM ET

looking forward

Predictions: 4 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 1875th

Excited to see if Chris wiedman is healthier and stronger at LHW
weight cuts for him @185 were very rough
AtoZsportsinv
AtoZsportsinv
  • Predictions:  1,447  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  238
  • Post Score: 183

10.15.2019 | 11:01 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 1 of 1 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 2102nd

Weidman vs. Reyes
Dominick Reyes, TKO, R2
I haven't seen anything from Weidman lately to make me think he can pull the upset here. I also think bettors are getting good value on Reyes. I have bet this fight early thinking that Reyes money will show up before fight time. If by some chance I am wrong and Weidman money moves the line toward him I will double down on Reyes at that time. This fight won't go all 5 rounds. I will say Reyes in the 2nd but could see it ending in the 3rd as well

"Aiming to be professional sports handicapper"

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,442  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

10.16.2019 | 2:20 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 273rd

Weidman vs. Reyes
Dominick Reyes, DEC
I know UFC's Light-Heavyweight division is about as depleted as the women's Featherweight Division, but if all the Middleweight's keep moving up, the Middleweight's division will be depleted too. Some of those Middleweight's have actually done ok packing in an additional 20lbs. With the exception of Luke Rockhold. I'm not reeeaal sure about Weidman moving up to 205. I don't think that's the answer for him only winning 1x in the last 5 outings. I think he just needs to go back to his roots. A wrestle heavy attack. Stay away from trying to strike with clearly much better strikers. Look at his losses. They pretty much happened because he chose to strike instead. And as for Reyes. I fully understand the hype. But Chris Weidman is IMO, not only the best wrestler, but the best fighter Reyes will have met yet in his young career.... Even if Weidman is making his debut at 205. So I'm interested in seeing how well Reyes deals with the wrestling. It's a goood opponent for Reyes and can get more of a full picture on him AFTER this fight. See where he actually stands.

Rodriguez vs. Stephens
Jeremy Stephens, TKO, R2
I'm starting to look at Yair Rodriguez as a bit of a *****. Remember the UFC released him for like a day because he refused to fight Zabit. Annnd then after the eye poke ********, he was again, refusing to fight Stephens again. But here we are and we're rescheduled. If you ask me, he refused the Zabit fight, cause HE KNEW he'd either lose a lopsided decision, or he'd get finished in spectacular fashion. And I think that's what went thru his mind again when talks of an immediate rematch were brought up. So if you're already telling yourself you can't win, before the fight even starts...... You're already losing. I thought Stephens woulda smashed Rodriguez to begin with, but now I'm kinda expecting Stephens to win via attempted homicide.

Hardy vs. Sosoli
Ben Sosoli, TKO, R2
I wanna know who's pushing for Greg Hardy to be "the guy" that's GOTTA BE on every goddamn UFC on ESPN card... Because I want to fight that guy. Because he's a wanker. Like Mikey1903. But seriously, Fina-*******-lly Greg Hardy isn't a massive -750 favorite again. They actually decided to give him an 1/4 of a step up. Ben Sosoli is (to quote Chael Sonnen) as tough as 2 week old salami. He'll taking a ************* beating. I just wish somebody would destroy Hardy already.

Lauzon vs. Pearce
Jonathan Pearce, TKO, R2
Maaaan.... Joe Lauzon would be on my list of guys I don't necessarily need to see fight anymore... And hopefully, since it is a hometown fight for him, we get to see him lay down his gloves in the middle of the cage. I ONLY say this out of respect. The guy's actually only 35, he's given us, the fans memorable wars, after war after war. Sooooo many post-fight awards. That obviously means something. But he's been ending up on the wrong side of most of those wars lately. The bloody war with Jim Miller 2, the ugly beating he took from Chris Gruetzemacher was one of his worst career fights. And can't forget the KO loss to Clay Guida. Idk, I don't see him getting better and having better fights, I just see him declining. Like I said, he's still young, he's smart as ****, he's well educated. Go do something else and save yourself from any further damage.

Barber vs. Robertson
Maycee Barber, TKO, R3
I gotta be honest. I've been reeeaally high on Maycee Barber since her pro debut in LFA. She is exactly what her nickname implies.... "The Future" of WMMA. She makes it actually fun to watch. She's this little 5'5" explosive, wrecking machine. She doesn't fight like your standard woman fighter. She's got power. She's explosive. She's nasty. She's ALWAYS looking to finish the fight, even if it's 14½ minutes into the fight. And she's actually pretty well rounded. She's finished everyone except for Mallory Martin. And that fight was close to being stopped tooo, if I remember right. But as hype as I am about Barber, I'll be the 1st to tell you that she's still got a couple glaring holes. Her striking defense needs some attention, because she was actually getting tuned up by JJ Aldrich's jab. But I reeeaally like this fight. Gillian Robertson isn't a slouch. She's a solid opponent. She's got that same nastiness as Barber, but on the ground. She looks to finish ASAP as well. ****, both these chicks are good prototypes for the future of WMMA

Winn vs. Stewart
Darren Stewart, TKO, R2
Ooooooooo yeeeeaah. The world's smallest Middleweight, reminded me that, that other short ************ Ilir Latifi's next fight is at Heavyweight? ***..... But seriously. 73 ******* % for Deron Winn!? I'm not that confident that he can beat the "controlled" powerhouse of a man in Darren Stewart. Deron was getting hit up pretty easily by Eric Spicely. All Stewart has to do is just touch him once on the chin, and it's a wrap. Stewart's a better, and way more powerful striker than Spicely. And Stewart has looked the best of his career the last 3 is 4 fights. He's actually learned or is learning how to restrain himself from blowing his load in 3 mins or less. He's looked like an actual MMA fighter.

Bermudez vs. Rosa
Manny Bermudez, SUB, R2
Finally. Manny Bermudez making his UFC Featherweight Debut. I've been waiting for this move for a few fights now, and I think 145lbs is actually the better fit for Bermudez anyways. I mean, he is 5'10". So it's Bermudez's 1st Featherweight scrap in just about 3 full years, and unfortunately for Rosa, it's been nearly that long since he had a fight, period. So we have a little inner state rivalry here. Rockland, MA vs Peabody, MA...... Choose your side. But really. Expect Bermudez to get back on track here. Back to ruthlessly strangling others and having fun doing so. Nasty

McCann vs. Belbiţă
Molly McCann, TKO, R2
Have you guys seen odds lately??? Lemme tell you ALL you need to know about this Belbiţă stranger...... Molly McCann is a -450 favorite. If Molly McCann is that HUUUUUGE of a favorite, then he opponent must be deaf, blind and dumb. And she must also suck. Annnd not in a goood way.

Costa vs. Salmon
Boston Salmon, TKO, R2
I'm not giving up on Boston Salmon yet. And I'll be the 1st to tell you, it's extremely risky picking Salmon against another power puncher after getting starched by another power puncher in Khalid Taha. But let's be honest here. Taha is wayyyy more of a threat and a legit, technically sound striker than Costa. And then to think that Costa is still yet to prove that he won't blow his load in a round either. He actually started off decent vs. Brandon Davis, but his cardio failed him and ultimately led to his defeat. I see Salmon literally surviving the 1st stanza, only to lean on his boxing and clip the quickly fading Costa clean on the button and closing the show in R2.

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,098  |  72.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,258
  • Post Score: 303

10.16.2019 | 4:58 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 1586th

beautiful breakdowns brad, can't say I disagree. I was baffled myself after seeing the majority went with lil Winn against Stewart. Imo he's going to feel the sedating power of the dentist and thats that. 
Winn gonna try dry-humpin him the whole fight dough...

Stephens on a mission. Strategy vs instincts this is exactly what this is about. Instinct all day.

Imagine Weidmann going to wrestle **** the **** out of Reyes, maybe even a sub in late second or third round. But all I am really seeing is Reyes fillin up the holes Volkan exposed and getting the win here.

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

Indorfin
Indorfin
  • Predictions:  566  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  42
  • Post Score: 310

10.16.2019 | 10:20 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 190 Points   |   Tied for 1958th

I hadn't heard of Woodson before, and just watching a couple of his fights, I'm very interested to see how he does. He doesn't load up on punches, instead staying long, throwing volume, and finishing people by throwing longer and longer combinations until they stop moving, which I put a lot of value in. He's got a lot of things to work on (takedown defense, getting up, busier movement), and he hasn't faced very high-level competition yet, but if he gets with a real team, I think he could be ranked, even in a killer division like 145/155.

Or he sucks. I dunno, I'm no scout.

I don't wanna underestimate Bochniak either; while full of flaws, he fought very different against Stephens and Magomedsharipov, in ways that I think gave him his best possible chance of winning despite being so outmatched in those fights, and I put a lot of value on sticking to a specific gameplan.

"Thiago Santos kicks really, really hard." - David Branch

HiDefff
HiDefff

10.16.2019 | 12:29 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 913th

According to Barber at media day, unless you're a pro athlete you most likely don't set goals in life?  she seems to have the whole world figured out at 21 lol best of luck to her with that. someday reality will set in. 
Rombu
Rombu
  • Predictions:  10,098  |  72.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,258
  • Post Score: 303

10.16.2019 | 12:59 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 1586th

hunting sharks ?! *** !!! Anyway you're not getting any of the reggae sharks 

"the day these thick white clouds changed the climate on this planet forever" - Reggae Shark

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Star-Studded Lineup Confirmed For UFC Fight Pass Invitational 7
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 commentary team, broadcast plans set: New trio calls action from cageside for first time
  • MMAFighting.com : The 2024 MMA Draft: Which 35 fighters are the best building blocks for MMA promotions?
  • MMA Mania : Gaethje Didn’t Realize ‘How Much Danger I Was In’ Against Holloway
  • MMA Junkie : UFC returns to Manchester for UFC 304 on July 27
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 304 announced for Manchester this summer
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ryan Garcia admits health concerns were all an act: ‘I was not gonna budge for nobody’
  • MMA Mania : Barber Was Ready To ‘Lay This Lady Out’ In Viral Video
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez' media day live stream (2:45 p.m. ET)
  • UFC.com : UFC Makes Highly Anticipated Return To Manchester On July 27 With UFC 304
  • Middle Easy : ‘MMA Media Hates Me,’ Ronda Rousey Reacts To Career Backlash & ‘How Happily Everybody Turned’ On UFC Star
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: It PAYS To Be King
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Reveals His ‘Crazy’ Behavior Was a Publicity Stunt Planned Months in Advance
  • MMA Mania : ‘99.9%’ Chance Edwards Vs. Muhammad 2 Happens At UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : The 10 largest UFC attendances in history
  • MMA Mania : ‘MMA Media Hates Me, It’s Fine’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Doubles Down On Callout For Alex Pereira Rematch At UFC 301: ‘I Think I Deserve It’
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Goes Off On Logan Paul For Child Trafficking Comments, Claims He Will ‘Destroy’ Paul In Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway's coach breaks down matchup against 'oversized bantamweight' Ilia Topuria
  • MMAFighting.com : Lyoto Machida ‘already breathing fire’ after Luke Rockhold callout, interested in Karate Combat rematch