Tapology Forums

Dr David Han**** back on JRE!!!!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

04.24.2019 | 10:53 AM ET

* Edited at 04.24.2019, 11:28 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Responses

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 10:54 AM ET

this guy .... went deep sea diving and discovered /  dialogued pyramids under the sea near Japan!!!!!

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

04.24.2019 | 12:34 PM ET

Listened to a couple episodes with this guy, interesting theories. Funny how the mainstream science community tries to instantly discredit these ideas and wants no part of a different story.

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

Bigj383
Bigj383
  • Predictions:  8,546  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5,417
  • Post Score: 187

04.24.2019 | 3:58 PM ET

There is no such thing is mainstream science only science. Science by definition is meant to be scrutinized and challenged even discredited through peer review. The burden of proof lies on those making extraordinary claims and that proof must be testable and repeatable. 

"It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction. - Upgrade"

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

04.24.2019 | 4:22 PM ET

Properly harvesting meat & Carpentry are the highest forms of intelligence mankind can achieve. 

Nothing else matters. Mr Han**** would't last 3 days in a jungle or on a deserted island and that makes him completely helpless & absolutely pathetic. A sheep. 

"I can build rockets"....That's neat. But can you cut out the bladder without tainting the rest of the meat? 

* Edited at 04.24.2019, 4:24 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

04.24.2019 | 4:34 PM ET

@Bigj agree 100%. Rogan just fields cranks to get clicks, really. Established, peer-reviewed empirical evidence and reality in general just isn't as interesting as hocus pocus, unfortunately. That and Joe has gone up the garden path of hallucinogens, and thinks he's unlocked the secrets of the universe by getting high as **** and talking about metatrons cubes with sippy the moon goat in states of dissociation. I'll actually never understand this; what could possibly be more axiomatic than the idea that you can learn about the nature of reality by taking substances that totally remove you from it? He can barely lift his drug-addled head out of a puddle of drool these days. Ironically he'd probably learn more about the nature of physics ( and the nature of matter) and energy by talking to his local sparky than any of the hippy ****wads he has on his channel. 

* Edited at 04.24.2019, 4:36 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 5 days, 20 hours, and 24 minutes from now.
poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

04.24.2019 | 4:52 PM ET

I don't think his theories of a lost civilization that passed on information is that unrealistic. Who knows he could be completely wrong but this **** happened so long ago who really knows so why not question it and look into it.

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.24.2019 | 7:42 PM ET

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 5 days, 20 hours, and 24 minutes from now.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 8:16 PM ET

Massa .... oh come on .... you can do better than that!? ... Imperator your not one of those stereotype Aussies are you ?.... some convict blood in you maybe ?.. had your 6 pack today yet ?....

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

04.24.2019 | 8:21 PM ET

Better than what? Building houses and killing animals? No. A man cannot POSSIBLY be better than that. 

I told my biology teacher to lick my ass, and guess what? She did. 

* Edited at 04.24.2019, 8:22 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 8:23 PM ET

its all 0 and 1's guys ... 01 0101010101010101 .. science ... science sucks!.... science cant explain some of the things ive seen and been part of on my trips .... you can call it whatever you want ... how can we break out of the reincarnation cycle ( grid ) and ascend the 3D?... or do we incarnate by choice, and then we get kind of glued into the reincarnation contract etc ... do you guys have a strategy to bust out of the cycle ... i do ... i can feel ive worked towards it over multiple lives / incarnations ... but have a bad gut feeling it will be a few incarnations more till i can escape / ascend the reincarnation cycle .. and maybe transcend judgement of x or y-life upon death , before next incarnation .. im not 100% how far off or accurate i am here but i have a strategy i feel ive carried over several lives / incarnations to this one .. sorry if thats far out and i could be wrong on all of that.. maybe i am a super natural being who chose to incarnate here or just followed orders... is that the case for alot of people ? how does it really work ? can someone point to a scientist to help me with these questions ?....

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 8:25 PM ET

check out this channel ( he deleted vids tho )

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 8:29 PM ET

@Massa you had sexual relations with your biology teacher ?

.. im a huge human on human violence fan , alot of it is because the older i get the more i dislike humans in general ( all kinds ) so my fandom grows ha .. but i spent the majority of my life up to not long ago as a pure pacifist , and also vegetarian / vegan and absolute animal  lover... id happily let animals eat me lol.. ( kill me first tho lol plzzzz... its just a soul containing device anyway ... this "body" ..) ( also i was feminised at young age with my cousin ) but ill always believe humans can transcend barbarism and find our place in the stars with the higher beings ... well it could be that or ........

* Edited at 04.24.2019, 8:44 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 8:34 PM ET

sorry it sounded a bit over the top, i mean, i like human vs human competition who is the winner, who is the one who is humbled, who carries on his genes, who must leave the tribe in shame etc ... so many levels but i do get a rush-rush out of just human competition the day at the races or collusseum or the athletic grounds , etc... modern team sports..... yuck

* Edited at 04.24.2019, 8:35 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 8:37 PM ET

i think maybe someday also humans could have a merge with artificial intelligence which could swing multitude of ways good and bad  , but it could maybe help us get to a new golden age where we can transcend and return to the stars, all of humanity and transcend our barbaric and wasteful ways ... could be wrong on that ( my bad ..)

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 8:48 PM ET

theres many ways to do better than that .... sacrifice yourself for science ! ..... become a monk in Tibet ! ..... sacrifice yourself in some way for higher learning or spiritual transcendance for the species ... but not sure how you would go about doing that .. *** do i know ... im just some former drug addict / alcoholic lol ... i know human brain needs meat for some reason but i dont like taht part .. im drawn to vegetarianism for spiritual and consioussness benefits . i prefer when its just humans hurting other dumb humans:)

one time i watched a vid of a baboon type monkey killing a baby deer ... im all for killing those ******s lol ... mmmmm monkey brains... a Chinese delicacy .. i suppose all the predatory animals ... they are fair game to me .. get what you asked for .. wolves .. attacking animals.. all those ******s lol

* Edited at 04.24.2019, 8:54 PM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

04.24.2019 | 9:13 PM ET

AI is a joke. AI doesn't build houses. Men do. AI doesn't navigate massive ships in skysc****r-sized swells in the Ocean, men do. AI didn't come up with the idea of the Gatling gun by watching a seed-feeder, a man did. AI doesn't know how to give messy oral, women do. 

Robots are utterly useless. Proven everyday. 
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 9:24 PM ET

heheh wellll....... it depends on your beliefs... my belief is that we are living experiencing "life" in this world ( arena ) but its not real as we think of real .. we are actually in a holographic illusionary simulation or "life" .. see that wall there ? its not really "real"  its just hard composition of a certain sequence of 01010101010 binary code. scientists have found this 01 code in all objects including the human DNA strand.. im not an expert .. but go rewatch "The Matrix" .. i always laugh at gold or silver bugs, "this bullion here is real! its shiney and real in my paw!" .. lol nice shiney 01's you got there ... basically im saying its all an illusion a holographic simulation we call "life" its more of a proving ground for soul consioussness strands and chards of x or y soul ... where are we all going anyway ?... "so .... you wanna be a human?"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

04.24.2019 | 9:25 PM ET

Not today, and not tomorrow, but ultimately AI will render us absolutely redudant, and there's a good chance if exterminates us completely. It's not dangerous now, but it will be. More dangerous than any weapon human beings have ever invented.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 9:27 PM ET

rambled there sorey but no things with robots / ai merge can be utopian or dystopian or maybe both .. but i feel technology will play a key role in helping whatever humans make it to that point to advance the species and planet to a new golden age of peace and prosperity and then beyond ( maybe ?) .. or who knows how it could swing ... check out "John Titor" .. just food for thought

* Edited at 04.24.2019, 9:29 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.24.2019 | 9:29 PM ET

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: And New Super Lightweight Champion?
  • MMA Mania : Nurmagomedov Injured, Bellator Paris Title Fight Paused
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Inks PFL Extension, Returns At Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Rothwell hopes Mark Hunt signing with BKFC materializes, wants rematch that 'brings eyes'
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Banks Big Money After Placing a $2 Million Bet on Himself to Defeat Devin Haney
  • MMA Junkie : Murad Ramazanov lauds Nurmagomedov training discipline for fast start in PFL debut
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Garcia’s big win over Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Ryan Garcia’s big win over Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘This Could Be A Career Death Sentence’
  • MMAFighting.com : DC calls for McGregor vs. Chandler to be 165-pound ‘super lightweight’ title fight
  • MMA Mania : ‘Be Prepared To Bleed, Rainbow!’
  • Bad Left Hook : Pitbull Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr, Santa Cruz vs Mares 3 on Crawford undercard
  • Middle Easy : Jamahal Hill Says He ‘Took No Damage’ Against Alex Pereira, Plans To Take Out ‘Frustrations’ Against Khalil Rountree Jr
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall's MMA debut opponent revealed as full 2024 PFL Europe 2 lineup announced
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Shuts Down Chances Of Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler Fighting For Proposed 165-Pound Title
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC owners at Triller acquired by Hong Kong-based finance company in $4 billion merger
  • MMA Junkie : The Ryan Garcia show is ready to take off after upset of Devin Haney | Opinion
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall ‘Would Be In Trouble’ Against Someone Like Velasquez
  • MMA Junkie : John Kavanagh: Conor McGregor's 'technique is as sharp as ever' ahead of UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Watch BROADENED HORIZIN — Feat. Satoshi, Archuleta, Watanabe