Tapology Forums

Alex Jones on JRE is the most insane thing I've ever seen

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

02.28.2019 | 4:23 AM ET

bar nothing. The sheer compacted insanity per cubic inch is stunning. This man is utterly insane, and the fact that there are people in existence who believe this man has insight into anything is probably the worst indictment of our species. Babies are being harvested for Organs, you can talk to aliens using DMT, but all of them are actually demons, his father was 6th smartest person in Texas who was recruited as a teenager to work in an underground base on Cyborgs,, his grandfather was a German billionaire, human chimeras are being bred ( and also used for organ harvesting) and god is a comet with good at the front and evil at the end, thus explaining the phrase 'get behind me Satan'. Oh, and he's psychic and used to be able to predict the future as a child. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

If you're on board with any of this, you're ********.
It's that simple. Please don't breed.

* Edited at 02.28.2019, 4:33 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, and 12 minutes from now.

Responses Page 3

Zulizani
Zulizani
  • Predictions:  3,156  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  685
  • Post Score: 226

03.10.2019 | 11:53 PM ET

Nine eleven was a low yield nuclear detonation brah.

"You're all my children, I'll discipline you how I feel" Massabruce

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

03.11.2019 | 12:01 AM ET

Most mattress stores are just facades for money laundering enterprises. How often do people actually buy matresses? Almost never. Yet, so many mattress stores....

But seriously, Michelle Obama definitely used to be a male.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, and 12 minutes from now.
GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

03.11.2019 | 12:41 AM ET

@Fishrat

Nah brah.  She's an interdimensional alien lizard with the powers of mind control she is harvesting from the cell towers and putting flouride and chemicals in the water to turn the frogs gay so that the New World Order can force America to come under the influence of the ChiComs.  That's why you need to take Super Male Vitality.

"..."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

03.11.2019 | 9:40 AM ET

bigoted and incendiary views, Ms. Obama and the Williams tennis sisters are not trans, they are gender neutral / code-binary. Hopefully a moderator can sensor these blog posts so your bigotry and transphobia cannot harm again. Hands off my kids, they are mine.

And hand over your Gunz!,,,,,,,,,,,, its so crazy how people can harm!? Please!? do not Harm Again! No Daddy!?!?

* Edited at 03.11.2019, 9:44 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

03.11.2019 | 2:16 PM ET

Michelle Obama is clearly a tranny and Barack Obama is clearly osama bin laden.
The presidency was his reward for being a good cia terrorist.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

03.13.2019 | 9:25 PM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

03.14.2019 | 12:41 AM ET

This is the summary of the best moments from the 5 hour extravaganza that was Alex Jones' return to the JRE podcast:

"..."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

03.15.2019 | 2:23 PM ET

Wow! Tony Ferguson has lost his mind! He threatened his wife and kid. Locked himself in his home. 
Dismantled the fireplace. Told his neighbors someone put a microchip in his leg. And then said there are people living in the walls of his house. 

This is incredibly concerning. Ufc ****** this guy so bad they broke his brain. 
His family slapped him with a restraining order.

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Love Dana White. There’s No Issues’