Tapology Forums

Dern is pregnant

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.22.2019 | 1:29 PM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, and 28 minutes from now.

Responses

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.22.2019 | 2:54 PM ET

and even more news today...Murtazaliev popped with anabolics in his system. Gets 2 years.

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, and 28 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

02.22.2019 | 3:47 PM ET

She will give birth to boredom.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 11 hours, and 13 minutes from now.
jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

02.22.2019 | 3:53 PM ET

Aw, man...I wanted to be the first one to get her pregnant.

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

pie2munch
pie2munch
  • Predictions:  16,757  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,619
  • Post Score: 279

02.22.2019 | 5:57 PM ET

It wasn’t me
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

02.22.2019 | 7:17 PM ET

Dern isn't even that sexy TBH.  She's the sort of woman who looks OK now, but will probably weight 500lbs by age 40 and may also grow an extra row of teeth and a Goatee. She probably would already be that if she wasn't a fighter.  Guarantee by age 38 1/2 she'll be that Bunyip you see at an Olive Garden, grinning horridly through a grisly lycanthropic  beard smeared in white sauce and thyme as she polishes off her sixteenth plate of Carbonara without cutlery.

* Edited at 02.22.2019, 7:29 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 11 hours, and 13 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

02.23.2019 | 1:56 AM ET

She has a sexy ass fo show!

Why hasn't anyone started a Tapology talks mma news thread yet?
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

02.23.2019 | 11:37 AM ET

her man is a surfer so maybe she wants a man she can assert herself over, dominate in scrambles, and make submissive and obedient to her will, without too much resistance. 

"I am BJJ MMA Star, you are surf boy. i will put legs on neck now you are choked. now i sit on you while you are asphyxiating. yes you are surf boy, i am Star Girl, and Xena slayer. i choke you boy man, and i am now the queen in the castle. you will obey my strength, feel my power, you must submit or i will punish more......... yes ... yes ...YES!!! Feel my Dern!" - Feel the Dern 

( surf hubby passed away during this mount speech / pressure on chest while asphyxiating caused a heart fail)

following the philosophy of fellow star in the Star Wars league Bayoncé NoWles, Dern had a new star boy ordered to her condo the next morn. his name was Raùl, a lowly sheep herder and odd job pursuer from Espencenõ region, a humble farm hand with no sports skills but with the hands of a fence builder , and a lover, eyes that shine brighti in the Rio Los Grandé sun. She had another one by tomorrow. and the sounds of their romance echoed throughout the canyon, and still does to this day. warring hit contractors from rival cartels even laid down their arms that day to pay respects to the newly wed couple, and behold the spectacle of romance and engage in more ... traditional Aztec rituals and customs

* Edited at 02.23.2019, 11:52 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.23.2019 | 12:00 PM ET

LMFAO
FresnoMMA
FresnoMMA
  • Predictions:  54,559  |  68.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,431
  • Post Score: 204

02.23.2019 | 1:10 PM ET

I love the detailed foresight you guys have, i think imperator is pretty damn accurate

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC 303 ticket prices: Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler could break promotion's gate record
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Snaps Back at Ilia Topuria Over BMF Title Demands: ‘That’s Kind of Un-BMF’
  • MMAFighting.com : Brendan Loughnane details ‘intense’ training sessions with Conor McGregor ahead of PFL return
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Weighs in on Herb Dean Controversy at UFC 300, Would ‘Love’ His Next Fight to Be Against Sean Strickland
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302's Sean Strickland on Paulo Costa: 'I'm going to make that dirty Brazilian bleed'
  • Bad Left Hook : Morrell moves to 175, Berlanga named WBA mandatory challenger for Canelo
  • Bad Left Hook : David Morrell Jr moves to 175, Edgar Berlanga named WBA mandatory challenger for Canelo Alvarez
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul responds to Ronda Rousey criticism: ‘I don’t think she’s a hater’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I see it being an early night’: Haney doesn’t expect Garcia to last the distance
  • MMA Junkie : Jorge Masvidal proud to see fans bring Miami heat on Nate Diaz: 'He definitely felt it'
  • Middle Easy : Frustrated Ketlen Vieira Believes She is More ‘Deserving’ of a UFC Title Fight Than Kayla Harrison
  • MMA Mania : Chandler Reveals Plans For McGregor’s ‘Hurt Leg’
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter eats head kick after failing to exploit grounded fighter rule
  • MMA Junkie : Kyoji Horiguchi, Sergio Pettis to rematch at Rizin 47 in June
  • MMAFighting.com : Sergio Pettis vs. Kyoji Horiguchi 2 announced for RIZIN 47 in June
  • MMAFighting.com : Gegard Mousasi lashes out at PFL over lack of communication, refusal to book him since buying Bellator
  • MMA Junkie : PFL heads to Mohegan Sun, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls for second half of 2024 regular season
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Eventually he burns out’: Wilder only expects a strong first half from Zhang
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Eventually he burns out’: Deontay Wilder only expects a strong first half from Zhilei Zhang
  • MMA Mania : Jake Paul’s $10 Million Offer ‘Still Stands’ For MMA Debut