Tapology Forums

Dominick Cruz calls TJ Dillashaw a "weak-minded champion" following Henry Cejudo fight

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

seanmb
seanmb
  • Predictions:  63  |  57.1%
  • Forum Posts:  59
  • Post Score: 78

02.21.2019 | 2:11 PM ET

Agree?

Responses

Hyrm
Hyrm
  • Predictions:  6,042  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,188
  • Post Score: 191

02.21.2019 | 3:00 PM ET

said the guys who always pull out...

"Never go down without a fight"

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

02.21.2019 | 3:21 PM ET

He's right, though.  There's no point in complaining, certainly not as much as Dillashaw did.  It does show a weak mind, he can't accept reality.  Just suck it up and get ready for the rematch.

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.21.2019 | 3:44 PM ET

People STILL make excuses for Frazier & Foreman & Liston....the fact of the matter is, Ali KO'd them all fair & square. 

1% of fighters "suck it up" and move on. 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, and 32 minutes from now.
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.21.2019 | 3:47 PM ET

What about Cody ***brandt saying he's still a better fighter than TJ ahahahahahah

How is Aldo now weak-minded? He cried on his knees like a little freaking girl. Called it a lucky punch. Thats weakness. 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, and 32 minutes from now.
Hyrm
Hyrm
  • Predictions:  6,042  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,188
  • Post Score: 191

02.21.2019 | 4:12 PM ET

so according to that, Cain is also weak minded...

"Never go down without a fight"

jodybanman
jodybanman

02.21.2019 | 4:59 PM ET

Cain didn't whine about losing, he was quite gracious towards NGannou.  I'm not sold on him saying he never got hit by Francis, though.  He clearly got knocked down from an uppercut.  But TJ was so butthurt about losing to Cejudo it became annoying quickly.

Every fighter has an excuse for a loss, I guess all I'm saying is I prefer the guys that keep it to themselves and allow their opponents to have their moment.  I can't remember which fight or fighter it was, but I remember a guy got robbed somehow, a bad stoppage or decision, an outrageous one, and after the fight the interviewer was like, "You don't even seem upset, aren't you angry?"  And the guy was like, "It happened, I can't change it, there's no point in complaining about it.  Hopefully I'll get a rematch."  That's the kind of attitude I prefer.

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

jodybanman
jodybanman

02.21.2019 | 5:02 PM ET

Realistically, though, calling anyone that fights in the UFC, let alone a champion, weak minded is kind of ridiculous.  That's quite an overreach, I take that back.  I'm just notmuch of a fan of TJ Dillashaw is all.

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

02.21.2019 | 5:36 PM ET

Weak minded people can't become ufc champions.
Cruz is just angling for an automatic championship match. That's all.
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.21.2019 | 6:10 PM ET

Jon Jones is the most fragile man that has ever lived. Only beta boys and cowards cry in court. Jones would hold contraband in his intestines for other inmates. Fact. 

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.21.2019 | 6:27 PM ET

Yeah but u still gotta have a strong mind to make it to the ufc championship
jodybanman
jodybanman

02.21.2019 | 7:32 PM ET

Jon Jones tears are about as real as Jussie Smollett's when he was lying about his fake assault.  Jon Jones isn't weak minded, he's just a ******* fake and a liar.  He has a strong mind, but weak morals.  

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

02.21.2019 | 8:31 PM ET

Hey, fellas. Nothing wrong with a man getting some tearful eyes. Don’t be scared, like little *******, of naturals emotions. I cry. Not often but I’m not ashamed that I do. Call me what you will. I don’t need any of your acceptance. I’m I 6’ 225lb man who has the scars to prove I’ve been through some rough times. It’s all good, people. I’m man enough to cry. 

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.21.2019 | 8:32 PM ET

You said that perfectly. I wish he would just embrace the bad guy role already. He would be the stone cold steve austin of mma. Instead he'd have us believe he's a born again Christian. Yeah right and I'm a ****** dolphin!
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.21.2019 | 10:00 PM ET

Austin was likable....Jones is scum. 

@Swain I said cry in court man LMFAO. Meaning he's a coward who doesn't want to face the music and instinctively wants pity. Fleeing the scene of a hit & run proved that. Jones is a spineless coward and every single breath he takes is a waste. 

* Edited at 02.21.2019, 10:09 PM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Walters turns back clock, beats Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Bad Left Hook : Nicholas Walters turns back clock, beats Joseph Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Reveals Why He Retired: ‘I Thought Maybe I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Mania : White Vows Wife Slap ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • Bad Left Hook : Cuadras out, Moloney vs Guevara set for May 12
  • Bad Left Hook : Carlos Cuadras out, Andrew Moloney vs Pedro Guevara set for May 12
  • MMA Junkie : Despite failed booking, Vicente Luque thinks he'll eventually fight Ian Machado Garry
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre explains advantages he’d have in Khabib Nurmagomedov matchup: ‘I would have beat him’
  • Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Her ‘Scary’ Ordeal With Pneumonia After UFC 299
  • MMA Junkie : Jamall Emmers: Nate Landwehr being 'the opposite of me' will make for exciting UFC on ESPN 54 fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Renato Moicano fires back at Paddy Pimblett callout: ‘He’s a free paycheck’
  • MMA Mania : Bookies Back ‘Borz’ To Beat ‘Reaper’
  • MMA Junkie : John Dodson laments UFC pushing him to 135, thinks he'd knock out Alexandre Pantoja 'right now'
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev For No. 1 Contender To Headline UFC Saudi Arabia
  • MMAFighting.com : John Kavanagh questions Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul: ‘I don’t think someone approaching 60 needs to be fighting’
  • Bad Left Hook : Predictions: Tszyu vs Fundora, Romero vs Cruz, and MUCH more!
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC North American West Coast Trials 2024 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker on fighting Khamzat Chimaev: 'I'm in a great headspace to take another hard fight'
  • MMA Mania : Luque Vs. Buckley Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘This is a nice place to fight somebody’: Golfing with Mike Perry on the debut episode of Swing Rounds