Tapology Forums

Artem 'The Goat' Lobov granted release from UFC, looks to ONE/ACA

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

01.30.2019 | 2:47 AM ET

Artem Lobov’s time with the UFC has come to an end.

On Tuesday afternoon, “The Russian Hammer” took to Twitter to announce he was no longer a member of the promotion he has called home for the last three years, while offering his services to several rival MMA promotions as well as kickboxing promotion Glory.

MMA Fighting later confirmed the validity of his tweets.

Locked and loaded, ready to take on anyone and everyone!!! Who wants it!!?!@BellatorMMA @KSW_MMA @rizin_PR @bareknucklefc @ONEChampionship@ACA_League

— Artem Lobov (@RusHammerMMA) January 29, 2019

K1 has always been on my radar, proper fights!!! Buakaw, Senchai...
.send them my way, it would be a huge honour to share the ring with them!!! @GLORY_WS

— Artem Lobov (@RusHammerMMA) January 29, 2019
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, and 24 minutes from now.

Responses

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

01.30.2019 | 10:34 AM ET

I’d like to see him in Bare Knuckle Boxing.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

twspencer91
twspencer91
  • Predictions:  21,842  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  822
  • Post Score: 246

01.30.2019 | 12:27 PM ET

@DrGlaze Isaac Valle-Flagg already called him out for some BKB action, I wouldn’t mind seeing that at all.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a **** like a burmese python, and the mind of a ******* scientist."

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  26,297  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  270
  • Post Score: 187

01.30.2019 | 11:34 PM ET

You guys say what you want about Artem, but I ******* respect the **** out of that man. He will truly fight anyone, anywhere, anytime, and say **** it to money, weight and contracts. I hope he goes to every promotion ever and fights ******* everybody, the GOAT does whatever the fook he wants

"USA in this hoe"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

01.30.2019 | 11:37 PM ET

@Draco I don't think anyone really hates him. There's nothing to hate. It's more about the fact that he was gifted fights he really hadn't earned and had no business getting because he was Conor's buddy.

He does ok considering he's not physically gifted and he'll probably be better off in promotion with a lower tier talent pool TBH. One would be a good fit.

* Edited at 01.30.2019, 11:38 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, and 24 minutes from now.
Hyrm
Hyrm
  • Predictions:  6,103  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,250
  • Post Score: 190

01.31.2019 | 9:29 AM ET

We just make fun of him because this guys was barelly UFC level and was more promoted then Tony Fergusson...

I would like to see him in PFL so no one would care about him calling out everybody!

"Never go down without a fight"

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  26,297  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  270
  • Post Score: 187

01.31.2019 | 10:01 AM ET

Oh of course, I wasn't like going off on anybody, I probably didn't choose my words wisely. I was just expressing how much I really am going to miss him in the UFC, because hardly anyone else has that mindset

"USA in this hoe"

ShakeANDBake720
ShakeANDBake720
  • Predictions:  10,079  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,838
  • Post Score: 235

01.31.2019 | 10:54 AM ET

Aaron Pico vs Artem Lobov is the fight 

"Duck, I want to sleep with my wife tonight,"

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

01.31.2019 | 2:19 PM ET

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

01.31.2019 | 7:14 PM ET

I'd like to see him get run over by a bus.... he's a bum. Of course he takes any fight cause he's amazed whenever he gets one. On account of how much he sucks. And no im not referring to him sucking conors ****.
He shoulda sucked dana whites **** instead at least then he would of got a belt like rousey did. Or a beating from his husband like ostovich did. I'd say he belongs in invicta but I dont wanna insult invicta fighters.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

01.31.2019 | 7:15 PM ET

Anyone with less then a fifty fifty record should immediately be fired from the ufc.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

01.31.2019 | 7:17 PM ET

He's a punching bag like nate diaz. Thats a great fight for him. Lobov vs diaz for the big mouth ***** fake tough guy championship of thr world. 
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

01.31.2019 | 10:13 PM ET

Artem is getting legit offers from several credible promotions. Including a Championship fight vs Khasan Askhabov, brother of Khusein Askhabov (rumors of being close to signing with UFC), in WWFC. Supposedly a purse of 100K. That promotion also just had their LHW Champ Roman Dolidze (6-0) all by finish, sign with the UFC. 

Which interestingly enough, is because WWFC Vice President Denis Perch visited the UFC after having made like a pack/union with several other bigger European promotions to help supply the Major league promotions with talent, including & much like what the UFC has with M-1 & their President Vadim Finkelchtein. 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 13 hours, and 39 minutes from now.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Oliveira Thought Tsarukyan ‘Went Out’ In Late Choke Attempt
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Relive all of Conor McGregor's octagon wins in full before UFC 303 return
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Alex Pereira can become MMA GOAT if he wins UFC heavyweight title
  • MMA Mania : ‘Undeserving’ Harrison ‘Ran Away From Pacheco And Cyborg’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal face off in front of rowdy Miami crowd
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC heads to Louisville for Fight Night card on June 8
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira headlines June 8 ESPN show in New York
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren: Jamahal Hill's ego 'put him in harm's way' vs. Alex Pereira at UFC 300
  • MMA Mania : ‘F—k It!’ PFL Steroid Gate Result Of ‘Chance To Gain Financial Stability’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 adds 2 more fights for Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler card
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Women's Strawweight Division | April 2024
  • UFC.com : All Of Conor McGregor's UFC Wins
  • MMAFighting.com : Diaz vs. Masvidal Miami press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Topuria, Chandler, Nickal, Prochazka, De La Hoya in studio, Perry, and Xiaonan now
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski: UFC 300 proved Max Holloway never lost it, has 'always been that good'
  • MMA Mania : Sterling ‘Was Probably Done’ With A Loss At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video replay: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Miami press conference
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Miami press conference live stream (6:30 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry claims Darren Till turned down ‘over $2 million’ offer to fight him: ‘What is he doing?’ 
  • UFC.com : The Evolution Of The Third Street Savage | UFC FIGHT PASS