Topic: XFN 18

XFN 18: Muradov vs. Kincl

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  32,372
  • Post Score: 47

01.02.2019 | 4:53 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
XFN 18
  • Friday 06.07.2019 at 12:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: Pay Per View
  • Promotion: X Fight Nights
  • Venue: O2 Aréna
  • Enclosure:
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info

Responses

2019.01.02 4:55 PM ET

bout announced

Karlos Vémola vs. Patrik Kincl II at 185 lbs (84.0 kg)
2019.02.18 1:09 PM ET

bout status update

Vémola vs. Kincl II Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled
2019.03.22 5:29 PM ET

bout announced

Makhmud Muradov vs. Patrik Kincl at 185 lbs (84.0 kg)
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

03.28.2019 | 2:28 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 20 others

Muradov vs. Kincl
Patrik Kincl, DEC
good onw!

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

CarteLL
CarteLL
  • Predictions:  12,081  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,552
  • Post Score: 263

03.29.2019 | 8:10 AM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 20 others

I see Kincl as a winner as well but don't get too excited, it's under organization that is half dead thanks to an idiot in charge. Fight cancellation is unfortunately a strong possibility here. If they won't manage to pay Muradov in advance, it's a no no. 
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

03.29.2019 | 8:30 AM ET

@CarteLL  can you elborate a little more ? how did you hear about that ? thats a shame this league seems to be on a nice run lately

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

CarteLL
CarteLL

03.30.2019 | 6:13 AM ET

@WastelandWanderer. Well I'm familiar with the Czech MMA scene and it's no secret that XFN promoter (former K1 fighter) ****** up pretty bad by constant and absurd overpayment of their best fighters which was badly reflected in the organization's economical results. I've been one of the main critics saying this could eventually happen. It's pretty obvious that Oktagon is the number one organization in Czech Republic and Slovakia, much healthier, professional and led by people worth a trust. 
In this case - Muradov has never been contractually bound to XFN, it's always been an oral agreement and now he logically wants the payment in advance. With regard to Kincl, they still owe him some money and he was on his way out of the XFN (like many fighters recently including Karlos Vemola) but has decided to stay for some reason.

* Edited at 03.30.2019, 6:17 AM ET *

CarteLL
CarteLL

04.15.2019 | 6:44 PM ET

Just like I said, the fight is cancelled. They haven't paid Muradov in advance and he decided to call it off.
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

04.15.2019 | 7:53 PM ET

lmfao wow. UFC needs to sign Muradov anyway 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 6 months, 1 week, 6 days, 10 hours, and 28 minutes from now.
CarteLL
CarteLL

04.17.2019 | 4:57 AM ET

Yeah, this is it, I guess.. 
2019.04.28 9:46 AM ET

bout status update

Muradov vs. Kincl Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200