Ajax loader

Tapology Forums

Miesha Tate now vice president of ONE FC: Will live in Singapore.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  2,748  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,040
  • Post Score: 81

11.08.2018 | 4:03 PM ET

“I am thrilled to join ONE Championship as a vice president,” Tate said in a statement in the ONE press release. “I truly believe in its mission of unleashing real-life superheroes who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams and inspiration. I’m honored to bring my experience as a World Champion and to help inspire the next generation of athletes. And of course, I am excited to relocate to my new home, Singapore, and travel throughout Asia!”

Tate, 32, retired from MMA in 2016 after two straight losses. The former UFC and Strikeforce women’s bantamweight champion is one of the most popular names in women’s mixed martial arts history. Tate beat the likes of Holly Holm, Julie Kenzie and Sara McMann in her nine-year career. She is also known for a longtime, well-publicized feud with fellow women’s MMA great Ronda Rousey.

“It is both an honor and a privilege to announce that women’s mixed martial arts world champion Miesha Tate will be joining ONE Championship as vice president,” ONE CEO Chatri Sityodtong said. “Miesha has been an incredible pioneer for the sport, and has been an inspiration for many young men and women. What impresses me most about Miesha is her humility, compassion, honor, and respect. Throughout her career, Miesha has always exemplified the deep-rooted martial arts values of integrity, humility, honor, respect, courage, discipline, and compassion. Not only is she a good friend, but I am proud to have her represent ONE Championship on a global scale. I look forward to welcoming Miesha to her new home in Singapore!”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/11/8/18074686/miesha-tate-named-one-championship-vice-president-moving-to-singapore

"If some **** can **** something up that **** will pick the worst ******* time to **** it up because that ****'s a ****'--Malcolm Tucker.

Responses

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  1,033  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,837
  • Post Score: 43

11.08.2018 | 5:27 PM ET

Miesha tate hottest women fighter ever!

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Weekly : Rachael Ostovich Out of Fight Against Paige VanZant Due to Injuries Suffered in Assault
  • MMA Weekly : UPDATED: UFC Fighter Rachael Ostovich Attacked, Hospitalized
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Performance Institute Shanghai to open in 2019, will foster development of Asian MMA talent
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC building $13 million Performance Institute in Shanghai
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Performance Institute Shanghai
  • MMAFighting.com : Police launch assault investigation into attack on Rachael Ostovich
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 140 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Weekly : Watch Francis Ngannou Stop Curtis Blaydes in 2016 (UFC Beijing Free Fight)
  • MMAFighting.com : Joe Schilling will now face Will Morris at Bellator 210
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 140 suspensions: Neil Magny gets 60 days for KO
  • MMAFighting.com : Derek Campos vs. Sam Sicilia set for Bellator’s Dec. 14 event
  • MMA Weekly : Gegard Mousasi Set to Defend Belt in Bellator: Fedor vs. Bader Co-Main Event
  • MMAFighting.com : Gegard Mousasi vs. Rafael Lovato Jr. set for Bellator 214
  • MMA Junkie : Gegard Mousasi defends title vs. Rafael Lovato Jr. at Bellator 214 on Jan. 26
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Beijing: Francis Ngannou Not Expecting Easy Fight in Curtis Blaydes Rematch
  • MMA Junkie : Santiago Ponzinibbio: I'd beat Conor or GSP, but (expletive) politics holding me back
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Won Sik Park makes Combate debut with brutal knockout, more
  • MMA Junkie : We're not going to make it easy for Daniel Cormier to retire when he wants, are we?
  • MMA Junkie : Joe Schilling gets new Bellator 210 opponent as prelims undergo changes
  • MMA Junkie : MMA History Today: One night, four fighters, and two incredible fights on opposite coasts