Topic: UFC Matchups

Alpha Cat Zingano vs Megan Anderson booked for UFC 232

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  6,997  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 202

10.17.2018 | 10:00 PM ET

Good experience for Anderson, she needs more. Cat will easily work her for a 30-27 or TKO though. Megan's got nothing for her wrestling.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/17/17992070/megan-anderson-vs-cat-zingano-announced-for-ufc-232

"Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free they are not equal; if they are equal they are not free--Alexsander Solzhneitsyn"

Responses

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,027  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 167

10.17.2018 | 11:28 PM ET

I wonder. Cat won her last fight but b4 that she's been running hot and cold.
She seems off! Ever since she got back. I think anderson puts a beating on her.
Think she is too long and powerfull for her. And cat is too willing to stand and scrap.

I cant wait for that one thats for sure. Wont b missing that one!

* Edited at 10.17.2018, 11:31 PM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

10.18.2018 | 1:17 AM ET

Yeah true, but she hasn't lost to anyone bad. Well, except rousey....

"Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free they are not equal; if they are equal they are not free--Alexsander Solzhneitsyn"

BoxKicker
BoxKicker
  • Predictions:  8,518  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  21
  • Post Score: 181

10.18.2018 | 10:47 AM ET

Megan will probably have the Vegas odds in her favor.  I've seen her fight live she's got power.  However, Cat has the experience.  This will be a good fight, but if Cat doesn't submit Megan quick, Megan will win it by TKO or Decision.

"Drive Fast, Take Chances"

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.18.2018 | 5:53 PM ET

"Cingano hasn't lost to anybody bad" you mean except for Pena lmfao. Ketlen Vieria isn't that good either. Ketlen wins because she's not afraid to get punched in the face whereas 98% of the roster is. Beat 2 worthy opponents, the rest are girls who used yoga for training and work at the Cheesecake Factory. 

* Edited at 10.18.2018, 5:54 PM ET *

"A MMA fighter died? Tap doesn't care. Somebody uses "harsh language" OMG! Stop pretending to have a conscious. This site is about violence. Can't you see that!?"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

10.18.2018 | 6:25 PM ET

Pena isn't bad. She's not elite (I ******* hate her too BTW so **** you for making me defend her) but she's not going to lose to any old scrub.

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.18.2018 | 6:29 PM ET

Pena will probably never fight again. Got homeboy knocked up and disappeared. Pena beat nobody. I didn't make you defend anybody, your horrendous opinions did. Pena lost to Bennett...who is a scrub. 

"A MMA fighter died? Tap doesn't care. Somebody uses "harsh language" OMG! Stop pretending to have a conscious. This site is about violence. Can't you see that!?"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

10.18.2018 | 6:48 PM ET

Well I hope she never fights again, because she's a horrible ****. I loved it when Val subbed her.

Not my proudest fap.

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

10.18.2018 | 9:22 PM ET

Pena was ok. I wouldn't call her bad or good. @bruce did u mean she got knocked up?
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.18.2018 | 10:14 PM ET

homeboy knocked up is a term for when a girl gets knocked up by a loser or random 

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

10.19.2018 | 3:50 PM ET

That's what I figured.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Scott Coker explains why he's not interested in publicly feuding with fighters: 'That's just not my style'
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Scott Coker previews Bellator 268, reacts to BKFC tragedy, gives Michael Page update, more
  • MMA Junkie : 'I want to be a UFC fighter': Watch 11-year-old Jake Hadley fulfill childhood dream
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 40 & Bellator 268 preview show: Is Bader vs. Anderson biggest fight of the weekend?
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator 268 faceoff video highlights: Grand prix semifinalists get final chance to size up
  • MMAFighting.com : Miguel Baeza vs. Khaos Williams set for UFC event on Nov. 13
  • MMA Junkie : 'Kind of crazy' Loopy Godinez ready for history with record turnaround at UFC Fight Night 195
  • UFC.com : Tecia Torres: 'We're In This Together'
  • UFC.com : Andrew Sanchez Is Piecing Together The Puzzle
  • MMA Junkie : Eddie Cha: Ex-UFC champs Zhang Weili, Deiveson Figueiredo thriving with Fight Ready MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Bellator 268 ceremonial weigh-in video LIVE NOW
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator 268 weigh-in video
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Vegas 40: Ladd vs. Dumont Weigh-in Face-off Video
  • MMA Junkie : Ali Abdelaziz: Marvin Vettori's pressure and volume will cause Paulo Costa to shoot on him
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Taylor Starling reacts to ‘unprofessional’ opponent leading to late scratch, BKFC fighter tragedy
  • MMAFighting.com : Aaron Phillips out of UFC Vegas 41 due to illness, Jonathan Martinez awaits word on a replacement
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 195 weigh-in faceoff highlights and photo gallery
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: UFC Fight Night 195 official weigh-ins and faceoffs
  • MMAFighting.com : Health issues force Julian Marquez out of UFC Vegas 40 bout with Jordan Wright
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator 268 weigh-in results: Grand prix set but one undercard fighter misses weight