Topic: Other Combat Sports

Wrestling

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.09.2018 | 8:49 PM ET

Uhm, where can I sign

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 21 hours, and 57 minutes from now.

Responses Page 7

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.08.2019 | 10:48 PM ET

Bo knows wrestling 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 21 hours, and 57 minutes from now.
loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

02.10.2019 | 2:22 PM ET

Northwestern vs Michigan

Northwestern sent #1 ranked 125lb Sebastian Rivera out @133 to fave #1 Stevan Micic. Micic completely big brothers him 10-4. He did miss the major. Rivera is tough and respect for chasing that challenge. Micic had 3:20 in riding time. Crazy is he wasn’t only bigger but almost looked faster. 

Last year Gross (the guy who beat Micic in finals but is having back surgery this year) went up in weight to beat the #1 Bryce Meredith 

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.10.2019 | 8:42 PM ET

Last years national champion @174 #2 ranked Zahid Valencia Arizona State got pinned by #4 Daniel Lewis out of Missouri 

After being undefeated last season, he gets his second loss of the year. The first was losing the rubber match to #1Mark Hall out of PSU

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.11.2019 | 1:02 PM ET

Zahid was pinned!? Wow. hell of a time to lose momentum with March Matness right around the corner 
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.11.2019 | 1:28 PM ET

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.11.2019 | 1:33 PM ET

Zagreb Open results for US

Xavier Johnson took home Silver at 63kg 

G'angelo Han**** took home Bronze at 97kg 

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.11.2019 | 6:52 PM ET

Good **** Bruce. The world team competition is so ******* deep it’s ridiculous. 

I wonder if Zahid is training too much freestyle for world training, injured or just a little off coasting too much after going undefeated and winning the title vs Reigning champ Hall last year. Who knows but he could still very well still win another title. I’m not counting him out at all. 

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.12.2019 | 2:43 PM ET

just over a month away from the 2019 World Freestyle Wrestling Cup.

It will be held in Yakutsk, Russia on March 15-17. Seems most of the controversy has worn off. Last years Cup was held in Iowa and all the Russian visas were denied. 

Groups have already been decided by last years results. 

Group A;
Russia, Cuba, Japan & Turkey

Group B;
USA, Iran, Georgia & Mongolia 

Sadulaev vs Snyder III? We can only hope! 
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.12.2019 | 7:17 PM ET

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.12.2019 | 7:18 PM ET

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.12.2019 | 7:19 PM ET

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.12.2019 | 7:59 PM ET

I've never even heard of Ryan Deakin! Beat Hayes & Pantaleo? Wow. Massive for 157, technically-sound when he needs to be but has tricks up his sleeve (from what I saw anyway). 

Water is wet, Michigan wrestlers gas....though from his #3 rank & by the way Deakin wrestled, sure looks like that kid has that knack of making his opponents work harder than he is. 

*Just watched Deakin vs Nolf. Yea okay, Nolf is a different level and got the MD but Deakin had over a minute riding time!? That says something! 

* Edited at 02.12.2019, 8:10 PM ET *

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.12.2019 | 9:45 PM ET

Deakin is a stud dude. Flies a bitunder the radar. I’m not sure where he is on freestyle circuit but he might be Nolf’s Biggest comp in folk style... obviously Berger too. He looks great this year. 

He majored Hayes

* Edited at 02.12.2019, 9:52 PM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.12.2019 | 9:57 PM ET

I was only cradle-pinned once in high-school and it was 1 of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Getting cradled in front of thousands of people in College? No flippin way...

If Bo Nickal keeps this up and snags himself another Big10 & NCAA Championship, IMO that makes him top 10 collegiate wrestlers of all time and easily top 5 most entertaining. 
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.12.2019 | 10:02 PM ET

Yea. I agree. He’s not just pinning good wrestlers. He’s cradle pinning All-Americans..the #2 guy in the nation, fresh and right off the Moore’s shot attempt in Bos first attempt of the match. Pretty crazy talented dude. 

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.13.2019 | 8:23 PM ET

So I’m waiting watching Iowa State vs Oregan State right now. I didn’t realize IOwa #14 ranked sop****re 149#  States Jarret Degen is 6’2”. That’s a tall scrappy guy who can make that weight. It would be interesting to see a guy with that range and wrestling pedigree go too mma at 145-155. He’s a gritty scrapyard wrestler too.   Any other guys you think would translate well. I know PSU #3 ranked HW Anthony Cassar ha said he wants to transition to mma. 

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.13.2019 | 8:54 PM ET

I don't see Kyle Snyder ever actually venturing into MMA. 

Sadulaev, possibly. 

Lizak backpack would win in MMA tomorrow. DeSanto is mean enough to strangle people for sure. 

My guess is Bo follows in the footsteps of David Taylor & Kyle Drake. All 3 could be successful in MMA but I doubt they ever try. 

J'den Cox should follow Fortune & Ed Ruth to Bellator, that would be fun.  

* Edited at 02.13.2019, 9:12 PM ET *

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

02.13.2019 | 10:06 PM ET

Oh definitely I love to see any top wrestler go to fighting. I’m thinking of guys who are stud all-Americans to even just tournament qualifiers. Most #1-3/5 guys and more really  are trying out for world comp teams and national tournies and what not. 

DC, Romero and Cejudo are examples of how well guys could do but most wont get going until they’re older. Their prime will be on he mat, not the cage. Cejudo won so young. Many don’t like him and he’s a tiny man so his baddassery is often overlookIMO

Lizak would be a perfect example. Look at all the studs at 135 and 125 coming out over the next few years. There’s not gonna be top dollar for everyone to make.  Last years champ, Seth Gross is having surgery but back in picture next year. There’s so many guys it’s so deep I’d love to see some guys like DeSantos, Bresser, Jack Mueler, Piccininni, Austin Gomez, Plethcer,  Tariq Wilson, Bravo-Young go early. That be a stacked  bantamweight and flyweight division, right?  Haha. Hopefully a few guys right on or outside the cusp join quicker than Gregor is all’s I’m saying. Dudes like Ruth too. 

* Edited at 02.13.2019, 10:22 PM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.15.2019 | 6:23 PM ET

Flowrestling posted a tweet about you homie @LoudenSwain

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

02.17.2019 | 1:11 AM ET

@Swain bump* 

Page 7

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Iranian MMA Fighter Attacked By Russian Crowd For Kicking Ring Girl, Hitting Opponent With Cheap Shots After Losing
  • Bad Left Hook : Tim Tszyu vs Vergil Ortiz Jr planned for Crawford-Madrimov undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Macy Chiasson added to UFC 303 for International Fight Week
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch famous Hollywood artist grade best and worst of MMA posters
  • UFC.com : The Flyweight Title Picture Comes Into Focus For The Next Month
  • MMA Junkie : Video: MMA fighter DQ'd after projectile vomiting blue liquid in the cage
  • UFC.com : Fighters on the Rise | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Explains Why Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler Should Be A 165-Pound Title Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : Matchroom wins Ennis vs Crowley purse bid, targets July in Philadelphia
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown lambastes referee ‘clearly’ favoring Devin Haney over Ryan Garcia: ‘You should be fined for that one motherf*****’
  • MMA Junkie : Why Michael Chandler believes he could 'absolutely outclass' Conor McGregor at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Fight Motion! UFC Slows Down Its ‘300’ Highlights
  • Bad Left Hook : Luis Alberto Lopez vs Angelo Leo in the works for Aug. 10
  • Bad Left Hook : Lopez vs Leo in the works for Aug. 10
  • Middle Easy : Michael Chandler Opens Up About Doubting Himself After Being Inactive For Too Long, Reveals Gameplan Against Conor McGregor
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Who should Max Holloway fight next after spectacular UFC 300 knockout?
  • MMA Junkie : PFL's Derek Anderson shares graphic injury photo after alleged hit-and-run, out of Cedric Doumbe fight
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | What’s Next For Jamahal Hill, Boxer Anthony Sims Jr. Talks What UFC Gets Right
  • MMAFighting.com : Derek Anderson out of Cedric Doumbe fight after suffering gruesome foot injury
  • Bad Left Hook : Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe rematch official for June 15 in London