Topic: Other Combat Sports

Wrestling

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.09.2018 | 8:49 PM ET

Uhm, where can I sign

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 33 minutes from now.

Responses Page 10

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.07.2019 | 2:23 PM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 33 minutes from now.
loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

03.07.2019 | 7:20 PM ET

That was a great offensive display by both guys. Props for the grit and comeback attempt by Micah but Ashnault ran out to too far of a lead early. 

Kids been phenomenal this year. If he takes the B10 the. Nationals it would be the best individual any Rutgers wrestler has had. It be pretty awesome for him and Rutgers, with his family ties to the program. 

He’s already a 3x All-American and probably their best ever if he can put that national title feather in his cap. 

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

03.07.2019 | 8:21 PM ET

Check this free game out:

http://intermatwrestle.com/big10_pickem

How to Play

• If you don't already have an InterMat Platinum subscription, sign up for a free InterMat user account
  • Pick the champion for each weight class
  • Rank your chosen champions from 10 down to 1. If your chosen wrestler wins the title, you receive the amount of points you ranked that wrestler
  • The contestant with the most points after the tournament will receive the prizes listed below
  • See the Official Rules for specific eligibility requirements
Prizes
  • First Place: $150, InterMat T-shirt, InterMat Platinum subscription, bragging rights
  • Second Place: $100, InterMat T-shirt, InterMat Platinum subscription
  • Third Place: $50, InterMat T-shirt, InterMat Platinum subscription
  • Fourth Place: InterMat T-shirt, InterMat Platinum subscription
  • Fifth Place: InterMat T-shirt, InterMat Platinum subscription

*Every entrant who correctly predicts all ten champions will receive a one-year InterMat Platinum subscription.

Hey, mods if I shouldn’t post this I’m sorry and feel free to delete

* Edited at 03.07.2019, 8:22 PM ET *

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

03.10.2019 | 2:55 PM ET

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.10.2019 | 5:58 PM ET

Suriano beat DeSanto

Ashnault beat Jordan

Rivera beat Lee

Marinelli beat Joseph 

Nolf smoked Berger 

McKenna picked up another Big10 title 

Madness!!!
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

03.10.2019 | 7:14 PM ET

Did you watch?  Rivera digging deep. Lee got in deep on that shot in OT Rivera bulled him off for the win. Impressive. 

Ashnault looked great. 

Suriano looked awesome but all of 133 were lucky Micic got injured.   Lizak big brothered DeSantos for third but Austin had to go through Brazo Young (5th over Micic for) while Lizak got some rest as he got the forfeit win with Micic out

Marinelli has Joseph’s #. Though Joseph has two national titles he’s yet to win a Big 10:after his jr year

How about Anthony Cinderella Man Cassar!  Again he’s already said he’s going to MMA

* Edited at 03.10.2019, 7:17 PM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.10.2019 | 7:36 PM ET

No I couldn't so I've been keeping up on twitter. 

Rivera has Lees # apparently as well

Still don't know what happened to Micic

Think I saw something that said Nickal almost lost but won like 10-2....confusing lol

Cessar is a beast, I remember him in last years tournament! 
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

03.10.2019 | 7:53 PM ET

That’s why his story is so crazy. He didn’t wrestle. They went with Shakur Rasheed @197, even though Cassar beat Moore in duel.  Nickal wanted to win a weight up from 187 so Shakur went down and Cassar went up. Going up was crazy because he beat out Nick Nevils, a 2x All-American for the spot. Similar in HS he was solid but not great until going to states and winning outta know where in NJ his senior year. 

I still think Lee can beat Rivera but Rivera will definitely e the deserved favorite. He  is fast. He can’t let him have space and wear him out. Lee controlled the first two periods. Crazy.   

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.10.2019 | 9:18 PM ET

I'm so freaking pumped for the NCAA Tourny! 

Also, some of the Freestyle World Cup teams have been announced! I love March Matness! 
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

03.13.2019 | 9:23 PM ET

Brackets released for NCAA Division I Championships

InterMat Staff 3/13/2019 contact@intermatwrestle.com The 2019 NCAA Division I Championships will take place at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
The brackets have been released for the 2019 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships. The event takes place March 21-23 at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh.

Link: Brackets

Comments

* Edited at 03.13.2019, 9:24 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

03.13.2019 | 9:27 PM ET

* Edited at 03.13.2019, 9:28 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.13.2019 | 10:03 PM ET

twitter was pretty upset with the brackets lmfao @loudenswain i'm glad we're not the only ones!
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

03.13.2019 | 10:22 PM ET

You know anywhere I can get brackets I can fill online?

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.13.2019 | 10:57 PM ET

I do not friendo 
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.15.2019 | 6:36 PM ET

Freestyle World Cup this weekend!

First round team matches have been drawn

A matches;
Russia vs Cuba
Japan vs Turkey

B matches;
USA vs Georgia
Iran vs Mongolia 
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

03.15.2019 | 8:15 PM ET

RTwo guy I’ve talked about a lot  and would like to see go to mma met up in big 10 for a rematch. DeSantos won the first (previously posted) and this is an instant classic rematch. Should be obvious after watching why I like them for mma. Both are head cases though and can be their own worst enemy.   Suriano has great speed, measuring distance/range skills and great footwork. His standing movement has often been compared to boxers. Austin is just a mean aggressive animal who likes to hurt people. People can get in his head at times though. He’s the guy who was getting destroyed last NCAA tournament and rolled for a kimura type armlock. Haha. Anyway enjoy. 

Bruce I got that ever set On my DVR as I might be working so I got every day locked in as soon as my cable provider announced it my friend. Can’t wait!

* Edited at 03.15.2019, 9:11 PM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.15.2019 | 11:13 PM ET

Abdulrashid Sadulaev suffered an injury that forced him to withdraw from the Freestyle World Cup. bummer. 
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.15.2019 | 11:47 PM ET

U.S. roster

57 kg: Zach Sanders, Minneapolis, Minn. (Minnesota Storm)
57 kg: Zane Richards, Champaign, Ill. (Titan Mercury WC/Illinois RTC)
61 kg: Nico Megaludis, Pittsburgh, Pa. (Titan Mercury WC/Pittsburgh WC)
65 kg: Zain Retherford, State College, Pa. (Nittany Lion WC)
70 kg: Jason Chamberlain, Fresno, Calif. (Titan Mercury WC/Valley RTC)
74 kg: Isaiah Martinez, Champaign, Ill. (Titan Mercury WC/Illinois RTC)
79 kg: Tommy Gantt, Raleigh, N.C. (Titan Mercury WC/Wolfpack RTC)
86 kg: Sammy Brooks, Iowa City, Iowa (New York AC/Hawkeye WC)
92 kg: Hayden Zillmer, Minneapolis, Minn. (Minnesota Storm)
97 kg: Kyven Gadson, Ames, Iowa (Sunkist Kids/Cyclone RTC)
125 kg: Tony Nelson, Minneapolis, Minn. (Minnesota Storm)
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.16.2019 | 12:00 AM ET

@Swain get a VPN and you can watch the Freestyle World Cup for free right now homie

USA vs Georgia just starting! 
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

03.16.2019 | 12:01 AM ET

Russia smoked Cuba 9-1

Japan bullied Turkey 8-2

Page 10

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Bill Haney gifts Ryan Garcia ‘Psychology for Dummies’ book
  • MMA Junkie : Brennan Ward nostalgic for Bellator, but ready to wreak havoc in $1 million PFL season
  • Middle Easy : Video – Drunk ‘Karen’ Tries to Pick a Fight with UFC Flyweight Star Maycee Barber
  • Middle Easy : UFC’s Bo Nickal Claps Back At Khamzat Chimaev, Vows To ‘Rag Doll’ Undefeated Star In Future Fight
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge: ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge : ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping explains why Sean Strickland has 'significant advantage' vs. Paulo Costa at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video live now
  • Middle Easy : T.J. Dillashaw Confident Jon Jones Would ‘Easily’ Outwrestle Alex Pereira in Potential Heavyweight Clash
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Press Conference Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker: Bo Nickal has 'some work to do' before he's ready for top-10 fights
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Arman Tsarukyan & Renato Moicano Talk Wins At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : UFC 300: Robert Whittaker Reveals Key Factors That Led To Jamahal Hill’s KO Loss vs. Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Ilia Ultimatum: Defend ‘BMF’ Belt Or I Rematch Volks!
  • UFC.com : UFC Performance Institute In Mexico City Celebrates Inaugural Academy Combine
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Lightweight Division | April 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan says UFC 300 judge apologized for scoring fight in Charles Oliveira's favor
  • UFC.com : Cam Smotherman’s Revenge Tour | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMAFighting.com : Jiri Prochazka wants Alex Pereira rematch as soon as possible, knows eating punches ‘will not work’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC on ABC 6 headliner