Topic: UFC 229

Mcgregor vs Nurmagomedov presser

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

09.20.2018 | 10:02 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 1517th

Conor is basically a crackhead at this point TBH.Completely erratic, all over the place like a mad woman's ****. I don't think he's winning the psychology war at this stage, anyway.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/20/17884840/conor-mcgregor-calls-his-shot-for-glass-jawed-bum-khabib-nurmagomedov-in-chaotic-presser

* Edited at 09.20.2018, 10:08 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 5 days, 7 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
UFC 229
  • Saturday 10.06.2018 at 10:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: Fox Sports 1
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: WME-IMG
  • Venue: T-Mobile Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Joe Rogan, Jon Anik, Dominick Cruz
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $17,188,895
  • Attendance: 20,034
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: 2,400,000 | TV Ratings: 1.3M avg. viewers (FS1 prelims, 1.55M peak)
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Khabib Nurmagomedov   defeats   Conor McGregor   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:03 Round 4 of 5, 18:03 Total Bout Page
Tony Ferguson   defeats   Anthony Pettis   via KO/TKO, Corner Stoppage (broken Hand)   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Dominick Reyes   defeats   Ovince St. Preux   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Derrick Lewis   defeats   Alexander Volkov   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:49 Round 3 of 3, 14:49 Total Bout Page
Michelle Waterson-Gomez   defeats   Felice Herrig   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jussier Formiga   defeats   Sergio Pettis   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Vicente Luque   defeats   Jalin Turner   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:52 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Aspen Ladd   defeats   Tonya Evinger   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   3:26 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Scott Holtzman   defeats   Alan Patrick   via KO/TKO, Elbows From Mount   3:42 Round 3 of 3, 13:42 Total Bout Page
Yana Santos   defeats   Lina Länsberg   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Nik Lentz   defeats   Gray Maynard   via KO/TKO, Head Kick and Punches   1:19 Round 2 of 3, 6:19 Total Bout Page
Anthony Rocco Martin   defeats   Ryan LaFlare   via KO/TKO, Head Kick and Punches   1:00 Round 3 of 3, 11:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.20.2018 | 10:16 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 885th

A crackhead with an empire* 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 20 hours, and 21 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

09.20.2018 | 10:43 PM ET

Lots of cash, but not an empire. There's a difference.

I don't see him making bank off the back of some ****** non-aged mixo whisky, especially if he gets worked this fight. Sounds to me like he's started believing his own ******** TBH.

* Edited at 09.20.2018, 10:47 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 5 days, 7 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.21.2018 | 12:26 AM ET

His own suits, whiskey, entertainment company, dieting company, a wife, a son and a mansion. Definition of an Empire. 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 20 hours, and 21 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

09.21.2018 | 1:38 AM ET

Jeff Bezos has an empire. What Mcgregor has is a lot of money. Not the same deal.

Also, he doesn't own a dieting company, you are thinking of his branded personal training program which isn't exactly taking off into the stratosphere. 

Does he have a head for business? That remains to be seen. My guess is not.Floyd Mayweather, love him or hate him, as shown considerable more business savvy but good lord, does he like to spend money. However, give me 400 Million dollars and I'll give Floyd a masterclass, all day long....at the 400 million mark, you'd have to be a as solid gold ****gibbon to go bust.Personally I believe Mcgregor will be successful as long as he is successful as a fighter, and probably not beyond this.It's one thing to sell things when you're flavor of the month, and it's another to win the long game after one's celebrity has declined. 

That said he's made more money than I ever will, and he can beat the **** out of me. So he wins, I guess.

Edit: Mcgregor's suits are tacky as ****, and everyone should own a few tailor-made suits. Worthwhile investments, even if you only get some jackets cut.

* Edited at 09.21.2018, 1:44 AM ET *

Zulizani
Zulizani
  • Predictions:  3,156  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  685
  • Post Score: 226

09.21.2018 | 4:41 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 1913th

non-aged mixo whiskey....

I just about died laughing.  :)

"You're all my children, I'll discipline you how I feel" Massabruce

Mybbygotsauz
Mybbygotsauz
  • Predictions:  1,612  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  745
  • Post Score: 131

09.21.2018 | 9:48 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 2023rd

The double champ does what the **** he wants

"knocked out three midgets and ya pumped up"

Mybbygotsauz
Mybbygotsauz
  • Predictions:  1,612  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  745
  • Post Score: 131

09.21.2018 | 9:51 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 2023rd

You bet your bollucks my whiskey is, it's on the fookin canvas, the fookin canvas mate, JUST like his blood will be Oct. 6th.   Like him or love him he's ******* awesome 

"knocked out three midgets and ya pumped up"

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.21.2018 | 12:48 PM ET

Jeff Bezos was Jared from Subways movie hookup if you know what I mean. Amazon sucks ass. 
mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  934  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  887
  • Post Score: 137

09.21.2018 | 4:23 PM ET

@fish
Mayweather doesn't have more business savvy. Otherwise he would have paid his taxes. Floyd's team does it for him and the boxing model is set up for him to succeed at the level he's at.

Other note from the presser was that khabib comes away looking bad. Conor looks bad as well, but he never got in bed with evil dictators or double agents who pretended to work for the US government while lying to them the entire time. Not to mention pleading to release a known criminal in magomedov. Add on top of that his treatment of that homeless gentleman whom he was messing with. And attempting to tell a member of the free press (in the United States) what he could and could not say. It all adds up to me thinking Khabib is a ******* posing as a pious man.

"Where are my shoes?"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

09.21.2018 | 4:56 PM ET

It's a complicated scenario Bach, and the simplistic platitudes offered up by Mcgregor aren't representative of the whole picture. He's not off base on the point that Kadyroz is an utter *************. He is. He's a buck-standard ideological despot and nepotist who routinely executes political opponents and who is currently jailing and torturing gays for being gay.He's also an extremist Jihadi. He is a very dangerous man.

However, it's a bit like third reich germany; one does not simply protest the regime.Do that loud enough, and one night you'll get a knock on the door and you'll never be seen nor heard from again. It's just a feature of human nature that people will do things they normally would not if they are made to at the barrel of a gun.

Consider an armed robbery. Lets say a masked gunman takes over a bank, and holds twenty hostages ransom in the building. Combined, those people could easily overpower one gunman. But nobody wants to be the martyr, so they do what the gunman says.

It's easy for Mcgregor to cry foul because he doesn't have to live, nor does he have family living in, Dagestan or chechnya.He can talk about sucking ass all he likes, but until its his own life or those of his family's on the line, it's all just empty words and bravado. In the face of death there are very few heroes, and in the face of ones own death and the deaths of ones family, there might not be any.

Khabib's old man is taking the silver so he doesn't get the lead.
It is what it is.

Dagestan is a Russian annexation, and while ******* with Putin is suicide,  you just do not want to make enemies with a chechnyan dictator.Also, I suspect his own ideologies align more with Ramzan than Putin.Which is very scary, because Ramzan is a wahhabist at heart whose polices basically fall in sync with shariat Jamaat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shariat_Jamaat

Also lets consider for a moment that a lot of fighters we consider honorable have buddies up with ramzan not because they fear the repercussions for not doing so, but for profit. Frank Mir, Fabrizio Werdum, even the much loved Frankie Edgar. What's worse? I think the latter.

* Edited at 09.21.2018, 5:13 PM ET *

mbach4307
mbach4307

09.21.2018 | 5:46 PM ET

Brother, I understand. Without getting into it too much, I have a lot of international experience dealing with these *******s. And I agree 100% as far as werdum, edgar, mir, etc. They are worse because they can walk away. They are traitors to basic human decency. How much is your commitment to standing against evil worth? Health insurance? ***.

Any men who seek to take away freedoms of others are evil, imho.

"Where are my shoes?"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

09.21.2018 | 6:55 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 290 Points   |   Tied for 1944th

ounce of silver 14$ buy or no

* Edited at 09.21.2018, 6:56 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

mbach4307
mbach4307

09.21.2018 | 8:21 PM ET

Yeah dude buy it now. But I would suggest buying a kilo because if you're saving that amount at cost, it will be more substantial if you purchase larger amounts.

"Where are my shoes?"

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.21.2018 | 9:35 PM ET

I say this with all due respect @Fish..but you have absolutely no idea what goes on in Russia. You might as well be coaching women through the first trimester, because thats what you sound like right now. Stay in your lane. 
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.21.2018 | 9:43 PM ET

Kadyrov has single-handily started MMA in several countries you don't know exist, but because he doesn't like ****sexuality he's a disgrace...

Aren't you from Australia @Fish? How anyone that's the descendant of ******s and murderers could judge another man halfway across the planet is beyond me. 

Giving young men across Europe an opportunity to become something more than a extremist, carpenter, or flour maker is a bad thing? Mmmkay. 

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

09.21.2018 | 10:38 PM ET

Bruce, Australians aren't descended from ******s and murderers. The ******s and murderers were executed, not shipped off to penal colonies. The vast majority of colonials were sentenced over misdemeanor thefts. It's complicated, but it's got to do with centralization of cities owing to the industrial revolution and the desire to colonize a new territory without pulling military resources  from other occupied territories. We also have a huge immigrant population of Greeks, Italians Islanders who are generational and have been here for a long time. The Chinese have been in Australia almost as long as colonials owing to the early gold rush.And I'm a mutt anyway, mixed indigenous so, you know...

Its got nothing to do with 'not liking' ****sexuality. I don't like it either; the thought of two men ******* makes me want to blow my lunch, but that doesn't mean I want to see them jailed and tortured. To each their own. Not liking it and incacerating and torturing gays because they are gay are very, very, very different things. He's a tyrant. Shut down a newspaper 24 hours after it criticized Putin, ordered the abduction and torture of a man's family for expressing dissatisfaction with Russian political processes ( also burned down his house):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lone-chechen-whistleblower-talks

I could go on and on. I really don't think you understand exactly what sort of person the man you're defending truly is. He's basically Putin's pet guard dog.

* Edited at 09.21.2018, 10:47 PM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.21.2018 | 11:22 PM ET

Ramzan is supposed to be Putins guard dog and by all accounts he's doing a tremendous job. Nations want to fook with Russia as much as the US...which is none. All talk no action. There's about as much proof of these jailed and tortured ****sexuals as there were ripped anuses in the Michael Jackson case. NONE. 

Nowhere did you acknowledge the massive influence Kadyrov has in MMA which is documented properly unlike these so called tortures. Places like Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan are now thriving in the MMA regional scenes. All because Kadyrov dumped truck loads of cash dedicated to Mixed Martial Arts across Europe and central-Asia. World-Class gyms, great coaches, yearly salary etc

"An ongoing human rights issue in Australia is the legacy of mistreatment of indigenous Australians, who are disproportionately of disadvantaged socioeconomic and political standing, have shorter life spans, and make up a disproportionately high number of imprisoned persons."

**** apples don't fall far from the **** tree, Randy. 

* Edited at 09.21.2018, 11:23 PM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

09.22.2018 | 1:06 AM ET

The reason that nobody wants to pick a fight with Russia is because of mutually assured destruction as a result of escalating conflict.It has nothing to do with Ramzan. 

And I don't know why you're all over Putin's nuts anyway. He's done virtually nothing to improve the lives of Russian people, routinely rigs elections, and assassinates anybody he considers a competitor. Oh---and want to buy a ruble? 1 USD will buy you sixty of them. That should tell you everything you need to know about his acumen in socioeconomics. 

Nowhere did you acknowledge the massive influence that Kadyrov has in MMA

You pimp this out like it has any significance, and it doesn't. Who gives a **** about his influence in MMA. I'm not sure why you think pissing the citizenry's taxes up the wall ( he doesn't have any money, he has their money) to fund his own personal ludus is somehow a noble venture befitting of a state leader who is meant to serve the people. And even if it was, this doesn't even come close to counterbalancing the patently evil **** he does. It is like saying 'Yeah, I ****** a kid in church, but I dropped a few coins in the guide dog collection tin last sunday, so that's a wash ethically as far as I am concerned'.

In reality, you couldn't handle living in chechnya, nor Dagestan, and I have no idea why you'd defend the autocrats who continue to drive them into the ground. You are a privileged Hoosier living a privileged life in the most privileged country on Earth. Be grateful for that, because if you had to ply your trade as a carpenter in Dagestan where the value of your labor is worth two fifths of **** all. I imagine you'd you'd be less inclined to romanticize these tin-pot ****holes.Did I mention Chechnya is a Shari-ah state? I'm sure you'd enjoy that, too.

Here's some Ramzan highlights This is just from his wiki page, no less.

Honor killings[edit]

In 2009, Kadyrov stated his approval of honor killings, based on the belief that women are the property of their husbands.[148] In an interview with David Scott of HBO, he condoned honor killings of ****sexuals in July 2017 stating, "If we have [gay] people here, I'm telling you officially their relatives won't let them be because of our faith, our mentality, customs, traditions. Even if it's punishable under the law, we would still condone it."[149]

Wikileaks[edit]

On 28 November 2010, a classified Wikileaks cable named Kadyrov as a "starring guest" at some of Dagestan's most elaborate weddings, which indicates the political "Caucasus power structure" in these weddings.[150] In 2006, leaked cables from an American diplomat recounted a lavish wedding attended by Kadyrov in Russia's Caucasus region in which guests threw $100 bills at child dancers, and which had nighttime "water-scooter jaunts on the Caspian Sea", and a report that Ramzan Kadyrov gave the newly married couple a "five-kilo lump of gold".[36]

Charlie Hebdo cartoons[edit]

In January 2015, Kadyrov said he would organize protests if a Russian newspaper published the Charlie Hebdo cartoons, saying "we will not allow anyone to insult the Prophet [Muhammad], even if it will cost us our lives." He also stated that Alexei Venediktov "will be brought to account" after his radio station Ekho Moskvy took a survey of readers on whether to publish the cartoons. Venediktov stated he would ask the authorities to intervene against Kadyrov's threats.[151] During a protest rally against the cartoons attended by hundreds of thousands of people in Chechnya, he accused those backing Charlie Hebdo of using "false slogans about free speech and democracy".[152]

Polygamy[edit]

Kadyrov supports polygamy in Muslim-majority republics in Russia, and believes that Muslims who speak out against the practise are not true adherents to their faith. According to Kadyrov, men legally marrying more than one wife would be more honest than having lots of mistresses, and would resolve Russia's demographic problem.[153] In April 2018, he stated that all Muslim men are permitted by Allah to have four wives but discouraged having the marriages officially registered. He also denied reports that polygamy would be legalised in Chechnya.[154]

Boston Marathon bombing[edit]

After the Boston Marathon bombing, Kadyrov expressed sadness for the victims but denied the suspects had any ties to his region in a statement on his Instagram. He suggested that the suspects were products of American upbringing.[155] Kadyrov accused the CIA of framing Dzokhar Tsarnaev on 18 March 2015, after he was handed a death sentence for the Boston Marathon Bombing and said that they could not have conducted the bombing without CIA's knowledge.[156]

Threats to opposition politicians[edit]

On 31 January 2016, Kadyrov posted a video of Russian opposition politicians Mikhail Kasyanov and Vladimir Vladimirovich Kara-Murza in the crosshairs of a gun on his Instagram blog.[157][158] In a few days after multiple complaints Instagram removed the video prompting Kadyrov to criticize the decision: "This is the much-boasted freedom of speech in America! You can write anything but cannot touch those American dogs, those friends of the Congress and the State Department".[159]

Report by Ilya Yashin[edit]

Russian opposition leader Ilya Yashin authored a report against Kadyrov released on 23 February 2016 during a press conference which was repeatedly interrupted by police and hecklers. He also claimed that Kadyrov had murdered Boris Nemtsov. The report titled A National Security Threat claimed that Kadyrov poses a threat to Russia. It included allegations of corruption, authoritarian rule, secret prisons, rigging votes in favour of Vladimir Putin, stealing from the country's national budget to enrich himself, enforcing Sharia law over Russian law, his lavish lifestyle, building and maintaining a personal army of about 30,000 fighters, purported ties to organised crime figures, and his involvement in politically motivated murders of journalists, human rights activists and political opponents. The report also contained 20 questions which Yashin had invited Kadyrov to answer but was refused. Kadyrov dismissed the report calling it "nothing but idle chatter" and posted it on his social network accounts before its release.[160][161][162] His spokesman filed a request with the Russian Prosecutor General and the Investigative Committee for Yashin to be arrested for the report saying it contained slander and insults against Kadyrov.[163]

Grozny fatwa[edit]

A conference of Islamic scholars funded by the Tabah foundation in the United Arab Emirates, was convened by Kadyrov in Grozny in late August 2016. The conference was attended by notable Islamic scholars including the Grand Imam of Al-AzharAhmed el-TayebGrand Mufti of EgyptShawki Allam; ex-Grand Mufti of Egypt Ali Gomaa, Usama al-Azhari who is the religious adviser to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-SisiHabib Ali al-Jifri and the mufti of Damascus Abdul Fattah al-Bizm. The conference was convened to discuss the alleged abuse of Islamic ideas to propagate extremism and to establish the criteria for determining who are the true followers of the Sunnah. The assembly of scholars issued a fatwa which declared that those who abide by the Kalam, belong to the four madhhabs and follow the path of moral self-perfection espoused by distinguished Islamic teachers, primarily the Sufi sheikhs, were the only true believers. The fatwa called the sect of Salafism as a "dangerous and erroneous contemporary sect", along with the extremist groups like Islamic State of Iraq and the LevantHizb ut-Tahrir and Habashis. The conference also issued two further documents. In the first one, it appealed to President Vladimir Putin to ban Salafism and term any condemnation of "traditional Islam" as "extremism". It also proposed the fatwa be regarded as the considered opinion of "leading Russian experts" when evaluating the activity of Muslim organizations and the preaching of individual clerics. The second one issued a resolution calling for the establishment of a Council for Islamic Education and also a Council of Ulema, which would rule on who is and is not a true follower of Sunni Islam.[164][165][166]

The ruling created a controversy, with both Islamic theologians and secular commentators condemning it, with some seeing it as a bid by Kadyrov to divide Russian Muslims into those who accept the importance he places on teachings of the Sufi brotherhoods as well as probably also what he considers as "traditional Islam" without question, and those who don't with "erroneous" views. Many of the key participants also disavowed the resolutions. Mukkadas Bibarsov, mufti of Saratov Oblast stated that the question of who was a true follower of Sunni Islam was resolved "centuries ago". He also added that the fatwa failed to take into account the crucial differences between Russia’s Muslims, specifically that some Muslim communities did not follow Sufism. Liz Fuller writing for Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty commented that the fatwa seemed to be giving permission to Kadyrov to take any action he likes to punish those whose religious views don't match with his own. Yaroslav Trofimov writing for The Wall Street Journal described it as a "new fracture emerging within Islam". Many Saudi clerics and citizens expressed outrage at the fatwa on social media. The Muslim Brotherhood expressed "deep sorrow" over the fatwa, stating that it “ignited fires of discord among Muslims around the world.”[164][165][166]

"An ongoing human rights issue in Australia is the legacy of mistreatment of indigenous Australians, who are disproportionately of disadvantaged socioeconomic and political standing, have shorter life spans, and make up a disproportionately high number of imprisoned persons."

Yeah, no ****. It's the same story as native americans in the US or anywhere that an indigenous population was invaded by an imperialist power. Not sure what your point is. I'm partially descended from them.

edit: Greg, if you are reading this, I don't think there's any racial intention in what Bruce is saying at all, and it would not be right to slap him with a ban.

* Edited at 09.22.2018, 1:06 AM ET *

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.22.2018 | 1:37 AM ET

You don't care about MMA reaching different places but I should acknowledge wiki, let alone the rest of your opinion? Hilarious. You bash on another country while living in a terrible one yourself, that's my point. A country that lost a war to a bunch of birds and has a history of violence as well. Your whole argument is hypocrisy. 

How is acknowledging the history of Australia racist? lmfao. Chechnya is strict on women & ****phobia? Sounds familiar, almost like thats common with almost every country ever not too long ago. Realistically, 1 of the only powerful figures of Russia we can compare Putin to is Stalin...enough said. 

What does the USD have to do with anything? My main point remains. Only with the internet could you form such a lousy opinion of a country you will never understand. 

* Edited at 09.22.2018, 1:42 AM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

09.22.2018 | 2:21 AM ET

I can't believe you would try and compare Australia to Dagestan and/or  Chechen republic.  That's amazingly ******** even by your standards, Bruce.I'll break it down for you:

I live in a first world economy; a liberal capitalist democracy with a AAA credit rating.The median income is around 84k$ per year. that's higher than the US. We print our own fiat, and we have never had the kind of ****shows, such as the sub-prime crisis, that your country has. Better award wages, better lifestyle outcomes. Our educational and healthcare systems are better than that of the US.

The median US income is around 55k.

Moving on:

Dagestan and chechnya are among the poorest nations in the soviet bloc. In fact the median income in Dagestan is 14,000 rubles.

Rubles. Not USD.

That's 210$ USD per year.

There is nothing in Degastan other than mountains, mosques, and goats, which are probably ****d by the locals fairly routinely because there's nothing else to do other than pray fto allah for something to get better, and it never does.They have nothing to export but fish, petrol, and terrorism, and there is about as many people living there as is on the average new york streetcorner any given weekday. It is a violent, war-torn Islamic cesspool that decays further and further into entrenched poverty every year. It is the Liberia of Russian assets..a country of bent-backed peasants smothered in a perpetual ****fight between rival warlords who have hated each other's clans for centuries because in the middle ages, someone's father ****** somebody else's Donkey without consent and/or paying the correct fee.

Here. I made you a meme: this a typical Dagestani dwelling. I can totally see the appeal.

https://makeameme.org/meme/welcome-to-paradise-5ba5de

* Edited at 09.22.2018, 2:49 AM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: How much credit does Ryan Garcia deserve for beating Devin Haney?
  • Middle Easy : Israel Adesanya Reflects on His Iconic Rivlary with Alex Pereira: ‘I Just Knew That I Can Beat This Guy’
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry lauds Max Holloway for being in phenomenal shape compared to Justin Gaethje
  • MMA Mania : Arman Erodes ‘Iron’ Critique With ‘Exciting’ Rebuttal
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92 Gets ‘Old School Boxing Poster’
  • Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Plans to Challenge Welterweight Champ Leon Edwards Following UFC 302 Title Fight with Dustin Poirier
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Stephen Thompson agrees that Michael Page 'could possibly be a very boring fight'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 gets new bout between ranked fighters for McGregor vs. Chandler card
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series, Season 8 in the works with dates mapped out
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — How Do We Rate UFC Vegas 91?
  • MMA Mania : Usman: Dunking Dana ‘10-7’d The Media’ At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : Iranian MMA Fighter Attacked By Russian Crowd For Kicking Ring Girl, Hitting Opponent With Cheap Shots After Losing
  • Bad Left Hook : Tim Tszyu vs Vergil Ortiz Jr planned for Crawford-Madrimov undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Macy Chiasson added to UFC 303 for International Fight Week
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch famous Hollywood artist grade best and worst of MMA posters
  • UFC.com : The Flyweight Title Picture Comes Into Focus For The Next Month
  • MMA Junkie : Video: MMA fighter DQ'd after projectile vomiting blue liquid in the cage
  • UFC.com : Fighters on the Rise | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Explains Why Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler Should Be A 165-Pound Title Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : Matchroom wins Ennis vs Crowley purse bid, targets July in Philadelphia