Topic: UFC Discussion

Opinion: Nicco Montano is a ******* Idiot.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

09.16.2018 | 4:11 PM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, and 37 minutes from now.

Responses

mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  934  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  887
  • Post Score: 137

09.16.2018 | 9:45 PM ET

She mirrors so many young people today. Just dillusional. I see it a lot with manufactured victimhood, blatantly ignoring facts because it doesnt fit a narrative, etc. Valentina said she wanted no part of her. She said she would find a way out. Maybe coming in 20 lbs over during fight week was her way out. Idk, but i do know that valentina was ready to fight. 

"Where are my shoes?"

Greg House
Greg House
  • Predictions:  2,627  |  65.5%
  • Forum Posts:  51
  • Post Score: 924

09.17.2018 | 9:55 AM ET

Can you imagine if she wasn't stripped after that? She would be like:

"Valentina didn't really wanted to fight, so now she needs to go to the back of the line for that". 

Then she would go: 

"I cannot defend right now, my body shut down and all that, so I need a few months to recover from it". 

Then maybe another surgery for something a fewe months later after the fight like she did before and then a LOT of time to recover after, and we can be talking of another 9 months of her being a champ without fighting

I remember in december when she was saying that Valentina didn't deserve to fight for the title and needed to prove herself in the division first. Then she decided to go to surgery, then took a lot of time on the rehab and postponed the fight many times in these 9 months and Valentina was very upset about it, and so was the ufc according to Helwani. She literally held that belt hostage for 9 months lol. 

"Stop the tape...I'm starting to get sexually aroused." Tank after smackin Varelans

mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  934  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  887
  • Post Score: 137

09.17.2018 | 10:13 AM ET

I dont really even follow wmma other than the fact that it's on ufc cards but even i know valentina is one of the absolute best in the world. She had no fear of fighting nicco other than that natural fear that comes with unarmed combat (it's natural). Nicco is just lying to herself. Self deception is a sickness plaguing our great nation. 

"Where are my shoes?"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

09.17.2018 | 3:00 PM ET

"stop doubting me or i swear to God i will beat my dog"- Chris Weidman's Dad

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

09.17.2018 | 3:01 PM ET

Dont EVER bite the hand that "The Feeding",,,,,, - Nicu Muntanų

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

09.18.2018 | 9:29 PM ET

Told u guys she was a fraud right from the beginning. In the words of nate dias.
Im not surprised ***********ers.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Love Dana White. There’s No Issues’