Topic: Trevor Smith

8 - 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TJCOOKfan
TJCOOKfan
  • Predictions:  2  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  133
  • Post Score: -13

10.20.2011 | 5:58 PM ET

If you couldn't tell I'm a huge fan of TJ Cook.  I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming match against TJ 'bad to the bone' Cook.  

"TJ Cook is going to wreck St. Preux"

Trevor "Hot Sauce" Smith

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Trevor Allen Smith
  • Pro MMA Record: 14-10-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Hot Sauce
  • Current Streak: 3 Losses
  • Last Fight: December 07, 2019 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Middleweight | Last Weigh-In: 185.5 lbs
  • Affiliation: N/A
  • Height: 6'3" (190cm) | Reach: 75.0" (191cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $159,000 USD
  • Born: Vancouver, Washington
  • Fighting out of: Tukwila, Washington
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,557
  • Post Score: 275

10.20.2011 | 6:05 PM ET

Gotta watch out for the nasty submission game. Good luck.

"I live, I die, I live again."

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.20.2011 | 6:22 PM ET

Strikeforce challengers 20. not only does that guy have a good submission game. he is from tukwila washington state.. when i lived in washigton state i used to go right thru tukwila to get to seattle.

* Edited at 10.20.2011, 6:38 PM ET *

TJCOOKfan
TJCOOKfan

10.22.2011 | 4:09 PM ET

@wolfman...  I have to go through Georgia to get Tennessee.  What's your point?  I have to put my pants on one leg at a time.  I can't rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time.

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.22.2011 | 4:32 PM ET

how many threads have you made about this guy? you have made one prediction. cook winning by ko/tko in first round. just for that i'm taking trevor smith first round submission just to watch you cry. then i will put up the appreciating thread. cheers. thats my point. btw, all of cooks losses have come from submission. you have my sympathies.

* Edited at 10.22.2011, 4:35 PM ET *

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

10.22.2011 | 4:49 PM ET

No not at all I couldnt tell you were a TJ Cook fan @TJCOOKfan .. hmm.

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

TJCOOKfan
TJCOOKfan

10.25.2011 | 5:13 PM ET

@wolfman, my friend...  I didn't mean to offend you.  If I did, then I'm sorry you're easily offended.  I've made several threads about this guy, because...ummm....well.... have you seen my picture and name?  Who should I be talking about?  The reason I've only made one prediction is because I'm going to have a 100% accurate voting record.  You'll see.  And your Smith-vote certainly didn't make me cry.  Sorry.  It looks like the majority knows TJ Cook's abilities and forecast him to KO Mr. Smith.  I do look forward to both of our post-fight threads.  I'm growing increasingly excited thinking of how I'm going to lambaste you via blogging.  As far as his three losses, please know that's his life record for lost fights.  He's really 2,647,827 - 3.  This is what TJ does.  When people discuss fighters, it's always (adjective) - fighter.  To describe the type of a fighter they are.  TJ is a fighter.  He can stand-up, wrestle, fish-hook, flying elbow from the top turn-buckle, whatever you want to do.  He's been in every situation in and out of the ring.  Listen to his interview www.ustream.tv/recorded/18088435  But all joking aside, it will be a good fight.  I'm looking forward to it and I hope you are as well!  :)

@thiagosilva... LOL!!

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.25.2011 | 7:15 PM ET

its down to 54 % to 46%. by fight time i bet its even. cheers.
TJCOOKfan
TJCOOKfan

10.26.2011 | 10:52 AM ET

Sorry my friend.  I only bet when I know I'm going to win, so I can't bet on who people vote for.  But I will bet that TJ wins!!!!  And I thought you would have learned your lesson when you voted against TJ and voted for Lionel Lanham.  TJ knocked him out the same way he's going to KO Smith.  

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Brendan Schaub Calls Conor McGregor The ‘Most Underpaid Athlete’ of All Time: ‘No One Wants to Hear This’
  • MMA Mania : Adesanya ‘Ready To Go’ For DDP Fight At UFC 305
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Welch: Merab Dvalishvili never fought someone like Sean O'Malley, 'who can put your lights out, one punch'
  • Bad Left Hook : Juan Francisco Estrada vs Bam Rodriguez official for June 29
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Makes Promise to His Children That Infamous Wife-Slapping Incident ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMA Junkie : Georges St-Pierre reveals what his strategy would have been vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Thought I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Junkie : Maycee Barber fires back at Erin Blanchfield for calling her pathetic: 'Erin fought my leftovers'
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor opens up about fighting future: 'It's to the grave'
  • Bad Left Hook : Walters turns back clock, beats Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Bad Left Hook : Nicholas Walters turns back clock, beats Joseph Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Reveals Why He Retired: ‘I Thought Maybe I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Mania : White Vows Wife Slap ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Reaction to Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev headlining UFC Saudi Arabia
  • Bad Left Hook : Cuadras out, Moloney vs Guevara set for May 12
  • Bad Left Hook : Carlos Cuadras out, Andrew Moloney vs Pedro Guevara set for May 12
  • MMAFighting.com : Between the Links: Whittaker vs. Chimaev, Moreno taking break, Dana White hints at U.K. pay-per-view
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL LIVE now
  • MMA Junkie : Despite failed booking, Vicente Luque thinks he'll eventually fight Ian Machado Garry
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre explains advantages he’d have in Khabib Nurmagomedov matchup: ‘I would have beat him’