Topic: Fighter News & Gossip

Jessica Andrade says she sometimes has to sell gear to make ends meet.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

09.02.2018 | 11:36 PM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 3 days, 7 hours, and 51 minutes from now.

Responses

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

09.03.2018 | 8:07 PM ET

Wow! Thats ****en crazy. Unless shes trying to live like a king.
In that case its her own fault. Do u know how much she makes?
I'm guessing between 50k and 100k a year. Which would be good.
Plus bonuses and the 50 bucks she gets from the great reebok deal.
skumbag
skumbag
  • Predictions:  489  |  55.6%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: -250

09.04.2018 | 6:15 AM ET

might be good for our lifestyles . the cost of being a pro athlete is huge . you must train , pay people . must eat right , costs more . 

fighters should b millionaires for most part besides rookies like all other sports 

constantly see UFC fighters having same problems as ppl making 15$/hr .. its sad UFC kills em

"SEND ME LOCATION"

Mybbygotsauz
Mybbygotsauz
  • Predictions:  1,612  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  745
  • Post Score: 131

09.04.2018 | 1:33 PM ET

I agree, the UFC is making insane amounts of money, absolutely no reason why ANY ufc fighter should have to sell gear. They all deserve 100,000 dollar salaries at the minimum. 

"knocked out three midgets and ya pumped up"

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.04.2018 | 6:38 PM ET

Andrade made 100K in her last fight lmfao. Not the UFCs fault she blew it on stupid stuff. Stop this ****. The Middle-Class does not nor ever will feel sorry for people. You can't expect people working 60 hour weeks to feel sorry for you. Its preposterous. 

Besides, its been proven that if you pay a fighter millions they won't fight anymore. I'm not talking about ***** ass boxing, i'm talking about fighting. 

If you paid Marines hundreds of thousands of dollars they wouldn't run towards bullets anymore kind of thing. 

STOP FEELING SORRY FOR SAVAGES. I've had enough of this nonsense. Grow up. 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.04.2018 | 6:40 PM ET

@Freemoney she makes 100K PER FIGHT. If she's broke...boo fookin' hoo 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.04.2018 | 6:43 PM ET

Sheep out here GIVING money to Kylie Jenner and feeling sorry for pure-bred savages that hurt other human-beings for a paycheck. 

We are doomed. 
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

09.04.2018 | 11:26 PM ET

@Bruce that's not that much TBH, when you factor in training and the other litany of professional costs. I kind of agree with you ( nobody should give money to Jenner) but I'd agree more if UFC fighters weren't locked in to horse **** like the reebok deal, and could fight in any promotion.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 3 days, 7 hours, and 51 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

09.05.2018 | 12:48 AM ET

@bruce @fish 100 per fight is alot she faught once earlier this year and another this weekend thats 200k this year not including endorsements way more money then most people make. If she cant make that work that **** is on her.
Sounds like she is among the top paid current ufc women.
Only rose joanna nunez holm and cyborg making more i bet. 
People complain but ufc pays them more then any other org will.
Period!

U cant stop *****'s from *****ing. If u give them a million then they want two.

P.s.
All kardashians and jenner's deserve to die!!!

* Edited at 09.05.2018, 12:56 AM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Trial Date Set for Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez in Attempted Murder Case
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya will always respect 'special fighter' Alex Pereira
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Shaq: Vitor Belfort knocked out person ‘talking crazy’ at bar
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Junkie : Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee booked for UFC rematch in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Tim Means doesn't expect to fight for long: 'I turned 40, I know my time is coming'
  • Bad Left Hook : Cieslak vs Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • Bad Left Hook : Michal Cieslak vs Isaac Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Press Conference Video!
  • UFC.com : UFC Returns To Louisville For UFC Fight Night On June 8 At KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez campaigns for title shot vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 306: 'I get a submission 100 percent'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier adds key prospect bout
  • UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • MMA Mania : A Special Message For Chinless Scumbags
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • MMAFighting.com : Ronda Rousey blasts Joe Rogan, MMA media for turning on her: ‘They’re a bunch of assh*les’
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview