Ajax loader

Topic: UFC 232

UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,518
  • Post Score: 12

07.18.2018 | 3:48 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 232
  • Saturday 12.29.2018 at 10:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: Fox Sports 1
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: WME-IMG
  • Venue: The Forum
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Dominick Cruz
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $2,066,604
  • Attendance: 15,862
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: 700,000 | TV Ratings: 1.15M avg. viewers (FS1 prelims, 1.46M peak)
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Jon Jones   defeats   Alexander Gustafsson   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   2:02 Round 3 of 5, 12:02 Total Bout Page
Amanda Nunes   defeats   Cristiane Justino   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:51 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Michael Chiesa   defeats   Carlos Condit   via Submission, Kimura   0:56 Round 2 of 3, 5:56 Total Bout Page
Corey Anderson   defeats   Ilir Latifi   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Alexander Volkanovski   defeats   Chad Mendes   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:14 Round 2 of 3, 9:14 Total Bout Page
Andrei Arlovski   vs.   Walt Harris   Ends in a No Contest, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Megan Anderson   defeats   Cat Zingano   via KO/TKO, Eye Injury   1:01 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Petr Yan   defeats   Douglas Andrade   via KO/TKO, Corner Stoppage   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Ryan Hall   defeats   BJ Penn   via Submission, Heel Hook   2:46 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Nathaniel Wood   defeats   Andre Ewell   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:12 Round 3 of 3, 14:12 Total Bout Page
Uriah Hall   defeats   Bevon Lewis   via KO/TKO, Punch   1:32 Round 3 of 3, 11:32 Total Bout Page
Curtis Millender   defeats   Siyar Bahadurzada   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Montel Jackson   defeats   Brian Kelleher   via Submission, D'Arce Choke   1:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 31

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  69,800  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,557
  • Post Score: 21

12.30.2018 | 12:56 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 836th   |   View

"Bring me my many concubines and my fine brandy. No I said don't talk about anything to do with that tonight! Tonight I will dine  in my Grand Golden Hall with my sweet fruits of fallen champions trophy helms and my fine spoils of international concubinary and other leisures of spices / elixirs, enough pleasure to satisfy a worthy and noble Champion King, and God, such as myself" - Jon Jones 

* Edited at 12.30.2018, 3:55 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my Glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.30.2018 | 1:38 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 836th   |   View

Sorry my bad for getting a bit far out and abstract with the comments ,  but in a way I'm kind of tapping in and trying to sense what inner dialogues  might be going  on in these guys heads, In  the moment and that's what I came up with 

* Edited at 12.30.2018, 1:39 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my Glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.30.2018 | 3:55 AM ET

This screen shot came out 9 months ago!? Trippy or no

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.30.2018 | 3:58 AM ET

The MMA  Gods have SPOKEN!
That's right (other God(s) 
There are
 "the Others"

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  2,835  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  148
  • Post Score: 137

12.30.2018 | 1:23 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 843rd   |   View

Dude, I want like a tenth of what you're smoking

"USA in this hoe"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  2,093  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,135
  • Post Score: 86

12.31.2018 | 6:57 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 585 Points   |   Tied for 147th   |   View

@jaco he's not on drugs he's just a ****en idiot who likes spamming to get attention. 
I suspect he may be Gregory's idiot savant brother as in hes good on computers but a ****en ****** in everything else.

"He talk about my religion. He talk about my father. He broke bus...."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  2,093  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,135
  • Post Score: 86

12.31.2018 | 7:07 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 585 Points   |   Tied for 147th   |   View

Whatta surprise the steroid using juice monkey cheater wins easily. Whatta ****en joke jones is thanking god he shoulda been thanking steroids and whoever made the payoffs to keep this fight going. Guys so ****en stupid he cant even micro dose properly with out giving himself enough time to get it out of his system. I hope everyone boycotts fighting jon chicken legs jones and shut down the light heavyweight division as long as that cheat Is In the ufc. Guy ******* stinks and id like to stab him in his ***** face and knee cap him while he's crying and then take a piss on his face. ****en ****it cheating *****. 
P.s. he pops hot again in 2019.

"He talk about my religion. He talk about my father. He broke bus...."

Page 31

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Weekly : BREAKING BARRIERS: The Story of Ronda Rousey and the Rise of Women’s MMA (video)
  • MMA Weekly : Yorgan De Castro Looking for the knockout at Dana White’s Contender Series
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Fights Passed: A look back at combat sports highlights for the week ending June 16
  • MMA Junkie : Triple Take: How to handle Aaron Pico after TKO loss at Bellator 222?
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Behind the scenes with Chael Sonnen at Bellator 222
  • MMA Junkie : Elias Theodorou breaks silence on UFC release: I will reinvent myself
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Lawrence Epstein: 'I think combat sports is going to have a home' in new Las Vegas Stadium
  • MMAFighting.com : VIDEO: Monday Morning Analyst: What’s wrong with Aaron Pico and how to fix it
  • MMA Junkie : Watch MMA Junkie Radio here (8 p.m. ET) with Lyoto Machida, Rob Font, Brian Butler
  • MMA Junkie : Watch MMA Junkie Radio here (8 p.m. ET) with Rob Font, Brian Butler
  • MMAFighting.com : Derek Brunson reacts to Elias Theodorou being released from the UFC following their fight
  • UFC.com : Spicely Steps In For Silva At UFC Greenville
  • UFC.com : Ramos, Griffin Draw New Opponents For UFC Minneapolis
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Mitrione-Sergei Kharitonov rematch headlines Bellator 225
  • UFC.com : Kevin Aguilar Is Never Comfortable
  • MMAFighting.com : Adam Borics: Aaron Pico is ‘very talented’ but ‘maybe the hype was too much for him’
  • MMA Junkie : Daily Debate: Which celebrity sports superfan have you had enough of?
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 25 video: 'Breaking Barriers: The Story of Ronda Rousey and the Rise of Women’s MMA'
  • MMAFighting.com : Eric Spicely steps in to face Deron Winn at UFC Greensville
  • MMA Weekly : John Kavanagh believes Conor McGregor fights in 2019, still wants Nate Diaz trilogy (video)