Topic: WMMA & Invicta FC

Who do you think has the better Womens Flyweight division? UFC or Bellator MMA

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

focus_mma
focus_mma
  • Predictions:  28  |  75.0%
  • Forum Posts:  13
  • Post Score: 108

06.24.2018 | 4:40 AM ET

This is a tough one because while the UFC has lots of more well known fighters in the Flyweight division, Bellator MMA  actually does have some legit fighters there as well. How well they can do against the UFC's top ten is actually a lot closer then most people might think. I actually think Ilima Lei Macfarlane can beat Nicco Montano. Valentina Shevchenko is number one in my opinion though. What do you all think?

"Discussing MMA is my passion and life."

Responses

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.24.2018 | 12:22 PM ET

I think the ufc allowing the first flyweight championship
Fight to b between the happy idiot and nico nobody montoya was an insult.
Not to mention the pile of **** competition they fought on the show to get to the final.
Nuff said. Dana white is a money addicted crack head. He doesn't give a **** about fighters or fight fans.
Only money. So bellator. 
AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,888  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

06.24.2018 | 1:31 PM ET

Overall Bellator's division has more inexperienced fighters with only a handful of fights than the UFC does. While Nicco is relatively inexperienced for being the Champ, that will work itself out soon enough. The same thing happened at 115 with Esparaza being crowned the 1st champ. Most likely, a year from now the UFC's division will be far deeper and more clearly superior to Bellator's. 

* Edited at 06.24.2018, 1:32 PM ET *

AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,888  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

06.24.2018 | 1:48 PM ET

@freemoneyforall lol At hating on the UFC for making money, while Bellator puts on that ridiculous "heavyweight" tournament, and tries to rebook every classic match of the sport's history even though they're all too old for this ****, just for the sake of exploiting the name value. 

Also, the TUF tournament for the inaugural championship really wasn't that bad. 
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

06.24.2018 | 4:54 PM ET

Dana white is a greasy ************* with no ethics in his business or personal life, but Coker isn't better. He's worse, if anything. He is just an obese bullfrog who camps a pile of **** and snaps up the flies that are attracted to it. Fighters have died ( and died and been resurrected on the table) under his stewardship. It's not possible to condemn white and give Coker a pass in the same conversation and still make sense, but it doesn't seem to stop people from trying.

* Edited at 06.24.2018, 4:56 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 22 hours, and 20 minutes from now.
PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,969  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,972
  • Post Score: 195

06.24.2018 | 6:03 PM ET

UFC and it really isn't close. Macfarlane is the only Bellator fighter I'd say is for sure top 10. UFC has Montano, Shevchenko, Modaferi, Honchak, Chookagian, Eye, Maia, Davis, etc.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

Bigj383
Bigj383
  • Predictions:  8,546  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5,417
  • Post Score: 187

06.25.2018 | 12:20 AM ET

At this point in MMA the question of who has the better overall division the answer will always be the UFC. The only exception would be divisions the UFC doesn't have eg Women's 105.

* Edited at 06.25.2018, 3:23 AM ET *

"It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction. - Upgrade"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.25.2018 | 8:22 AM ET

Cant beleave you guys sometimes. 

@fish i was not condeming one and not the other. I just have watched way more ufc events so im more familiar with dana whites douch baggery. I thought no fighters have died from an mma match yet. Is that not right?

@alias yes that will work itself out but my point was it should not have happend again after esparza. I was being extra hard on them calling that flyweight tournament crap it was not but it wasn't very good either. I thought esparza on her tuff show faught through way harder fighters but thats all about opinion and debate.

@pillory the only really good fighter u named was bullet. But never mind i concede the point.
BoxKicker
BoxKicker
  • Predictions:  14,943  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  21
  • Post Score: 186

11.26.2018 | 12:47 PM ET

Bellator has the more interesting fights at Women's Flyweight, but give it some time and UFC will give them a run for the money

"Drive Fast, Take Chances"

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

11.27.2018 | 1:35 PM ET

The UFC will eventually have the better Women's flyweight division.

"..."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : PFL signs top prospect Paul Hughes, says promotion president
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Magomed Umalatov remains unbeaten, Brendan Loughnane gets back on track with quick win
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 full results: Magomed Umalatov, Shamil Musaev keep unbeaten records intact
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia: Live round-by-round updates
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Square Up With Yourself, Motherf—ker!
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Brendan Loughnane TKOs Pedro Carvalho; stoppage sparks controversy
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Shamil Musaev pulverizes Logan Storley with violent knockout blows
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Fighter’s puking causes TKO loss at Dynasty Combat Sports 91
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz walks out on final tour stop: ‘Square off with yourself motherf**ker’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Gabriel Braga knocks out Justin Gonzales in first fight since father's death
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz bails on final press conference with Jorge Masvidal: 'Square off with yourself, motherf*cker'
  • MMA Junkie : Paige VanZant to fight fellow OnlyFans star Elle Brooke at Misfits Boxing 15
  • MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant fights Elle Brooke in Misfits Boxing 15 main event
  • MMA Mania : Hill Shrugs Off KO Loss, Books UFC 303 Return
  • MMA Junkie : Jamahal Hill books quick turnaround for UFC 303, faces Khalil Rountree
  • MMAFighting.com : Jamahal Hill vs. Khalil Rountree announced for McGregor vs. Chandler card at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : UFC 300 Judge Apologizes For Oliveira Score
  • MMAFighting.com : Diaz vs. Masvidal Los Angeles press conference video
  • Middle Easy : Former UFC Fighter Paige VanZant Rumored For May 25 Boxing Match Against Influencer Elle Brooke