Topic: Full Contact Contender 21

Hate there is NO CLOCK

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Bigbadbrybry
Bigbadbrybry
  • Predictions:  8,699  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,706
  • Post Score: 203

06.23.2018 | 6:07 PM ET

GOOD FIGHTS THOUGH !! Surprised me with the quality of most the fighters! Good stuff! Will watch again . Was worth 10$ I think

"“Never argue with an idiot; they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”"

Full Contact Contender 21
Bout   Info
Kenneth Richardson   defeats   Tom Briggs   via KO/TKO   1:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Shaun Hampton   defeats   Łukasz Pilch   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Steven Hooper   defeats   Ellis Hampson   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jack Cartwright   defeats   Carl Burton   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:36 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
John Hughes   defeats   Reece Street   via KO/TKO   0:43 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Lloyd Sweeney   defeats   Junior Morgan   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Aaron Pierre   defeats   Kacper Zasada   via KO/TKO, Head Kick   2:45 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Liam Molloy   defeats   Joe Barnett   via KO/TKO   0:21 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Sam Irving   defeats   Kristian Chrysostomou   via KO/TKO   0:58 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jamie Kelly   defeats   Jack Temple   via KO/TKO   2:29 Round 2 of 3, 5:29 Total Bout Page
James Hazell   defeats   Neil Wright   via KO/TKO, Liver Kick   1:10 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Daley Hitchens   defeats   Victor Fernandes   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:52 Round 2 of 3, 5:52 Total Bout Page
Bronson Price   defeats   Corey Collins   via Submission, Armbar   1:49 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Rob Cunningham   defeats   Kevin Green   via KO/TKO   0:21 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Lewis Morcel   defeats   Daniel Maximus   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Carl Dilks   defeats   Andy Parkinson   via KO/TKO   0:56 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Emile Vujakovic   defeats   Matthew Ambrose   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Andy Holroyd   defeats   Martin Paterson   via KO/TKO   1:33 Round 2 of 3, 4:33 Total Bout Page
Maciej Kryśkiewicz   defeats   Jake Watkins   via KO/TKO   0:17 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Joshua McNaught   defeats   Wes O'Neill   via KO/TKO   1:24 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Alistair Fitzharris   defeats   David Adams   via KO/TKO   2:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
James Huck   defeats   Will Cairns   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   2:12 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Michael Walters   defeats   Alessandro Ruggeri   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Sean Strickland claims ‘Canada threatened to pull me’ from UFC 297, teases move to boxing
  • MMA Mania : Mac: UFC ‘Prestige’ Makes Up For Lower Pay
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Atlantic City weigh-in video
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Atlantic City
  • Bad Left Hook : Valdez vs Wilson: Live updates and results, 6:10 pm ET
  • The Athletic : UFC featherweight champion Ilia Topuria says title fight at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium ‘very, very, very possible’
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’