Ajax loader

Tapology Forums

What fight are u looking forward to the most this year?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  207  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  248
  • Post Score: -9

06.11.2018 | 5:21 PM ET

Connor vs nurmagomedov for sure. Miocic vs cormier, Holloway vs ortega and joanna vs torres.

"New season of tapology wagering game starts in july!"

Responses

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  1,379  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,338
  • Post Score: 57

06.11.2018 | 9:00 PM ET

Holloway vs Ortega. That's as good as fights get in MMA.

DC vs Miocic will be interesting but I think it won't be as competitive as people think. Miocic is a proper heavyweight, and he's got slick wrestling and boxing. Very, very tall order for DC to win that one.

"Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind the slime of a new bureacracy."

mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  905  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  469
  • Post Score: 120

06.11.2018 | 9:59 PM ET

There are a couple cant miss fights for me. Dc vs stipe and max vs ortega are incredible. I have to watch tj vs cody 2. Kevin lee's next fight, whoever it will be against will have my attention. Especially if he gets the khabib fight. 

Its hard for me to see past 226 right now. I have been so blah lately but 225-226 had/has me fired up

"Where are my shoes?"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  207  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  248
  • Post Score: -9

06.12.2018 | 1:54 PM ET

I agree mbach first few months this year were not good. Now things are picking up. I dont see kevin lee gatting the habib fight. Dana said during the 225 post media conner was next for habib. Not like he doesn't go back on what he says half the time but i think considering the publicity they got from the bus incident for sure they wanna capitalize on that. And other then jones vs brock i think conner and habib is the biggest fight they'll make this year. Ppv sales wise. And i agree with u too fish i got miocic in that one.

"New season of tapology wagering game starts in july!"

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 2 Results: Firmino vs. Brooks
  • MMAFighting.com : The Ultimate Fighter 27, Episode 10 results: Katona vs. Mitchell
  • MMAFighting.com : Claudia Gadelha’s knee surgery deemed successful
  • MMAFighting.com : Invicta FC matchmaker Kaitlin Young returns against Reina Miura at RIZIN 12
  • MMAFighting.com : Rafael dos Anjos undergoes plastic surgery after ear nearly fell off at UFC 225
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 2 weigh-in video
  • MMAFighting.com : His goal is a title, but the fact that Brian Foster is still fighting is remarkable enough
  • MMAFighting.com : Greg Rebello to fight replacement Angel DeAnda on Contender Series
  • MMAFighting.com : Wanderlei Silva says he’s fighting ‘Rampage’ Jackson in September
  • MMAFighting.com : David Branch willing to fight ‘Jacare’ Souza in Brazil: ‘I’d go to the friggin’ moon’
  • MMAFighting.com : Chat Wrap: UFC Singapore, PFL, announcement
  • MMAFighting.com : Live chat with MMA Fighting at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMAFighting.com : Live chat with MMA Fighting now
  • MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone has advice for ‘arrogant, cocky motherf*cker’ Leon Edwards
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Khabib Nurmagomedov promises to ‘destroy’ Conor McGregor
  • UFC.com : TUF: Undefeated - Ep. 10 Preview
  • UFC.com : Clark has found her winning recipe
  • UFC.com : OSP has warning message for Pedro
  • MMAFighting.com : Antonina Shevchenko slated to face Jaimelene Nievera in Contender Series fight
  • MMAFighting.com : DWTNCS results: Four fighters earn UFC contracts