Tapology Forums

What fight are u looking forward to the most this year?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.11.2018 | 5:21 PM ET

Connor vs nurmagomedov for sure. Miocic vs cormier, Holloway vs ortega and joanna vs torres.

Responses

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

06.11.2018 | 9:00 PM ET

Holloway vs Ortega. That's as good as fights get in MMA.

DC vs Miocic will be interesting but I think it won't be as competitive as people think. Miocic is a proper heavyweight, and he's got slick wrestling and boxing. Very, very tall order for DC to win that one.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 16 hours, and 38 minutes from now.
mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  934  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  887
  • Post Score: 137

06.11.2018 | 9:59 PM ET

There are a couple cant miss fights for me. Dc vs stipe and max vs ortega are incredible. I have to watch tj vs cody 2. Kevin lee's next fight, whoever it will be against will have my attention. Especially if he gets the khabib fight. 

Its hard for me to see past 226 right now. I have been so blah lately but 225-226 had/has me fired up

"Where are my shoes?"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.12.2018 | 1:54 PM ET

I agree mbach first few months this year were not good. Now things are picking up. I dont see kevin lee gatting the habib fight. Dana said during the 225 post media conner was next for habib. Not like he doesn't go back on what he says half the time but i think considering the publicity they got from the bus incident for sure they wanna capitalize on that. And other then jones vs brock i think conner and habib is the biggest fight they'll make this year. Ppv sales wise. And i agree with u too fish i got miocic in that one.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Ffion Davies And Morgan Black Face Each Other In The Grappling Co-Main Event
  • Jits Magazine : Stacked Tournaments Confirmed For Midwest Finishers 18
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career