Topic: Bellator 200

Nelson vs Cro Cop at Bellator 200

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

04.27.2018 | 2:59 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 445 Points   |   Tied for 363rd

Should be a good one as long as it stays on the feet and doesn't turn into a ****fest like Nelson vs Mitrione.

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 week, 18 hours, and 56 minutes from now.
Bellator 200
  • Friday 05.25.2018 at 04:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Paramount Network
  • Promotion: Bellator MMA
  • Ownership: Bellator Sport Worldwide, LLC
  • Venue: SSE Arena
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Ratings: 421,000 avg. viewers
  • MMA Bouts: 15
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Gegard Mousasi   defeats   Rafael Carvalho   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:35 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Michael Page   defeats   David Rickels   via Submission, Verbal Submission   0:43 Round 2 of 3, 5:43 Total Bout Page
Aaron Chalmers   defeats   Ashley Griffiths   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Mike Shipman   defeats   Carl Noon   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:10 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kate Jackson   defeats   Anastasia Yankova   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Phil Davis   defeats   Linton Vassell   via KO/TKO, Head Kick   1:05 Round 3 of 3, 11:05 Total Bout Page
Jahreau Shepherd   defeats   Marcin Żywica   via KO/TKO, Doctor Stoppage   5:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Walter Gahadza   defeats   Kent Kauppinen   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:04 Round 2 of 3, 7:04 Total Bout Page
Amir Albazi   defeats   Iuri Bejenari   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:21 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Charlie Leary   defeats   Tom Green   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:58 Round 2 of 3, 9:58 Total Bout Page
Charlie Ward   defeats   Martin Hudson   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:23 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Pedro Carvalho   defeats   Daniel Crawford   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Anatoly Tokov   defeats   Vladimir Filipović   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   0:56 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Costello van Steenis   defeats   Kevin Fryer   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:20 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Mike Ekundayo   defeats   Tom Mearns   via Submission, Arm Injury   1:02 Round 2 of 3, 6:02 Total Bout Page

Responses

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,442  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,595
  • Post Score: 69

04.27.2018 | 7:57 AM ET

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 3 Perfect, 695 Points   |   Tied for 96th

Another KO for Roy.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

04.27.2018 | 8:10 AM ET

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 4 Perfect, 705 Points   |   79th Place

Roy Nelson is the God of me

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Franklin880088
Franklin880088
  • Predictions:  1,570  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,452
  • Post Score: 120

04.27.2018 | 9:55 AM ET

I think Roy really needs to get this down. His drop in speed is going to make it hard for him to compete with cro cop who so much better at striking. Roy is a smart fighter despite what some may think. He use to set slow rhythms to lull his opponents into false sense of security. Playing to the fact he fat to make his opponents think he slower then he is. When in relativity he was one of the fastest heavy weights when he so choose.  He utiized this quite nicely to knock lesser fighters heads off or compete with much more technically sound strikers.  However he lost a lot of that speed, which makes his striking so much less dangerous since he can't land those bombs anymore unless the person he fighting is slower then him aka bigfoot. Roy can still win this fight, but he going to need to utilize his ground game to do so, which I know he will try.  He may succeed, since Roy is quite effective wrestler. Leaning towards Cro Cop and possibly by finish.

"here I come to save the day"

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,796  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

04.28.2018 | 2:53 AM ET

Predictions: 10 of 14 Winners, 1 Perfect, 595 Points   |   Tied for 226th

Cro Cop by murder.   Nelson's chin is suspect nowadays and with Cro Cop back on the sauce "allegedly", he has regained the power he had back in his PRIDE days and has added a sufficient takedown defense to boot.  Plus, all that fat Nelson carries around is starting to hurt him stamina wise.

"..."

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

04.28.2018 | 3:36 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 445 Points   |   Tied for 363rd

@green yeah I'm taking Mirko by left leg death strike or something viscious. 

I will never forget that shellacking he put on Gonzaga, possibly the nastiest Gnp Ive ever seen and his face had to be literally sewn back together post fight.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 week, 18 hours, and 56 minutes from now.
rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,442  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,595
  • Post Score: 69

04.29.2018 | 3:18 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 15 Winners, 3 Perfect, 695 Points   |   Tied for 96th

Roy by KO again.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : UFC Star Jack Della Maddalena Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • UFC.com : Dana White Announces Main Event For UFC Saudi Arabia On June 22
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Saudia Arabia fight card announced with Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev headliner
  • MMA Mania : Khamzat Vs Whittaker Headlines UFC Saudi Arabia
  • MMAFighting.com : Khamzat Chimaev vs. Robert Whittaker set as UFC Saudi Arabia main event, 4 more fights announced
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Sandman Sees Suga Stop The Machine
  • UFC.com : UFC And Tourism WA Announce Multiyear Deal To Bring Two Action-Packed MMA Events To Perth
  • MMA Mania : UFC Atlantic City Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • MMA Junkie : UFC free fight: Charles Oliveira rallies to light up Michael Chandler for first title win
  • MMA Mania : ‘Are We Fighting Or What?!’
  • MMA Junkie : Javier Mendez disagrees with Daniel Cormier's claim that Islam Makhachev more dangerous than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Junkie : Cory Sandhagen: UFC champ Sean O'Malley has 'really good shot' of finishing Merab Dvalishvili
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘A win and a knockout’: Fabio Wardley prepared to put on a show against Frazer Clarke
  • MMA Mania : Eblen ‘Blows Through’ Adesanya, Reaches Strickland In MMA March Madness
  • MMA Junkie : Why UFC on ESPN 54's Vicente Luque accepted dangerous Joaquin Buckley replacement
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Manon Fiorot stop Erin Blanchfield at UFC Atlantic City? Plus, one time for Chris Weidman
  • MMA Mania : Barber: ‘Boring’ Blanchield ‘Fought My Leftovers’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White reflects on ugly moment striking his wife, changes he made
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Landwehr happy with UFC on ESPN 54 switch from Pat Sabatini to Jamall Emmers: 'It's better for the fans'
  • UFC.com : Hunting Runs Deep In The Swiderski Family