Topic: Kenny Florian

Kenny Florian Retiring?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,559
  • Post Score: 275

10.09.2011 | 10:28 PM ET

Making an assumption, but that's what this tweet a few minutes ago might mean:

http://twitter.com/kennyflorian/status/123193458117718016

Can't thank @danawhite &@lorenzofertitta & everyone at the UFC enough for some amazing years of MMA. The fans, the sport = THE BEST!

"I live, I die, I live again."

Kenny "KenFlo" Florian

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Kenneth Alan Florian
  • Pro MMA Record: 14-6-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: KenFlo
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: October 08, 2011 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 145.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Florian Martial Arts Center
  • Height: 5'10" (178cm) | Reach: 74.0" (188cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $428,000 USD
  • Born: Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
  • Fighting out of: Brookline, Massachusetts
  • Head Coach: Keith Florian
  • Other Coaches: Firas Zahabi
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 3

OldManGloom
OldManGloom
  • Predictions:  109,651  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,505
  • Post Score: 254

10.10.2011 | 11:11 PM ET

I'm looking forward to Todd Harris and Ken-Flo as the second broadcast team.

"When the system fails you you create your own system."

JonFitchFan
JonFitchFan
  • Predictions:  144  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  20
  • Post Score: 90

10.11.2011 | 12:02 AM ET

@ thiagosilva9794,

He actually cried after losing to Gray Maynard and BJ Penn. But I doubt that is the type of crying you where
referring to.  :P

I personally have always liked K-flo... I think he always gives it 100% and always comes in prepared. However though I totally understand if he choses to retire. He came out against Sherk and lost, then he came back even better and fought Penn and still lost badly. Then he came out and look amazing against Clay Guida who is a top 10 fighter on everyone's LW list. (at least he should be)  Then he pulled out a good win over gomi. But yet when put against Gray he couldn't handle the top tier wrestler. So honestly I understand his decision even though I'd love to see him stay and I personally think if he could get his wrestling just a bit better he could possibly take Aldo...
thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

10.11.2011 | 6:32 AM ET

@JonFitchFan ... haha thats not really what I meant no, But I didnt even notice him crying after the Maynard fight. @dan .. Thats epic when he says that "Who wants to see fights finished?!?!  I finish fights!!!" Pure epicness!

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’