Topic: Wilkinson vs. Adesanya

Wilkinson vs. Adesanya

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,554  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,505
  • Post Score: 60

02.06.2018 | 1:06 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Wilkinson vs. Adesanya. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,926  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,375
  • Post Score: 39

02.06.2018 | 1:06 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Wilkinson   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

wilkinson is no stranger to undefeated ko artists. i like betting against hype.
Shaolin86
Shaolin86
  • Predictions:  4,974  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,090
  • Post Score: 125

02.06.2018 | 1:25 AM ET

Prediction: correct Adesanya   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

I see Adesanya getting another KO/TKO in the first 10 mins.
TheClownKid
TheClownKid
  • Predictions:  92  |  70.7%
  • Forum Posts:  96
  • Post Score: 48

02.07.2018 | 3:33 PM ET

Prediction: correct Adesanya   correct KO/TKO   correct Round 2  

Please MMA Gods, inspire Rob Wilkinson to forget about wrestling. We want to see The Stylebender do crazy ****.

"“You never have to worry about me with a DWI or doing something crazy.” - Jon Jones, April 2012"

Katzengott
Katzengott
  • Predictions:  724  |  60.8%
  • Forum Posts:  184
  • Post Score: 32

02.08.2018 | 5:30 AM ET

Prediction: correct Adesanya   wrong Decision  

"The Style Bender" KOed Melvin Guillard and Murad Nurma...oh wait Kurmagomedov. I feel Razor Rob Wilkinson is not going to go down that easily.
PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,957  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,972
  • Post Score: 195

02.09.2018 | 3:58 PM ET

Adesanya is a way better striker than anyone Wilkinson fought on the regionals and is better on the ground than one would expect a kickboxer to be.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

femismith
femismith
  • Predictions:  1,071  |  57.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 200

02.09.2018 | 5:59 PM ET

Israel to win tko in rd 2 by striking
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

02.09.2018 | 7:12 PM ET

Hoping for  Rob to pull off the upset here but I really feel Adesanya will make easy work of him. Rob is excellent from high mount but his striking is sloppy as a bucket of mud....I think he gets countered quicksmart if he tries to strike at all with Israel and he will need to fish for the TD right out the gate if he is to win this fight. Israel is the real deal...he's not like a Francis Ngannou who was hyped into the stratosphere but clearly had a lot of work to do, in way of improving--especially in the boxing, TD and ground work in general. I just do not see the issues with him as I did with Ngannou,

Adesanya is a VERY polished striker who not only has a very high class muay thai game (switch kicks are among the best I've ever seen) but he can BOX, too.  He's a really scary dude who may very well take the strap one day.

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 3 minutes from now.
skeetdub
skeetdub
  • Predictions:  5,100  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: 50

02.10.2018 | 4:15 PM ET

Koo

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’