Topic: UFC 220

Miocic vs. Ngannou Fight Prediction.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

markhascole
markhascole
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -550

01.19.2018 | 2:43 AM ET

Miocic is already one of the greatest heavyweight champions in UFC, but Ngannou is different.

Miocic has the power to stop anyone in the heavyweight division, but Ngannou is different.

We've seen challenges in other weight classes rise up only to be swatted down by a long-standing champion, but again I say, Ngannou is different.

Ngannou will become the champion on Saturday and the finish will happen within the first round. I wouldn't be surprised to see Miocic attempt to take Ngannou down, but that strategy will likely prove futile.

Ngannou is better on the ground than most would believe and the biggest problem with trying to take him down is that you have to close the distance before you can grab him.

On the entry, the challenger will catch Miocic and when he's hit, he'll know firsthand, Ngannou is different.

So, guy, i know you are desperately waiting for this fight I am one of those who is waiting for this fight however I will watch the full event to ufc 220 on kodi

* Edited at 01.19.2018, 5:59 AM ET *

UFC 220
  • Saturday 01.20.2018 at 10:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: Fox Sports 1
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: WME-IMG
  • Venue: TD Garden
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Dominick Cruz
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $2,450,000
  • Attendance: 16,015
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: 380,000 | TV Ratings: 905,000 avg. viewers (FS1 prelims, 1.04M peak)
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Stipe Miocic   defeats   Francis NGannou   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Daniel Cormier   defeats   Volkan Oezdemir   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   2:00 Round 2 of 5, 7:00 Total Bout Page
Calvin Kattar   defeats   Shane Burgos   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:32 Round 3 of 3, 10:32 Total Bout Page
Gian Villante   defeats   Francimar Barroso   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rob Font   defeats   Thomas Almeida   via KO/TKO, Head Kick and Punches   2:24 Round 2 of 3, 7:24 Total Bout Page
Kyle Bochniak   defeats   Brandon Davis   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Abdul Razak Alhassan   defeats   Sabah Homasi   via KO/TKO, Punch   3:47 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Dustin Ortiz   defeats   Alexandre Pantoja   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Julio Arce   defeats   Dan Ige   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Enrique Barzola   defeats   Matt Bessette   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Islam Makhachev   defeats   Gleison Tibau   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

markhascole
markhascole
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -550

01.25.2020 | 3:39 PM ET

Views about ufc 246

Guys, Share your views about ufc 246, about performances of McGregor and Cowboy. Stay updated with upcomming ufc fights.
BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,430  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

01.25.2020 | 4:25 PM ET

Stop trying to advertise your ********... Btw, Whyyyy would I need something else "to stay updated with upcoming UFC fights" when I already have the best way to stay updated to ALL THE FIGHTS IN THE UNIVERSE w/ this site? 

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

01.26.2020 | 9:06 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 630th

lmao!!!

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Chicago fight week vlog 3: Fighters explore the city ahead of fight night
  • MMAFighting.com : Kamaru Usman questions how much Max Holloway’s eye pokes altered outcome of Justin Gaethje fight
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Week 3 predictions: Who are our unanimous picks at welterweight, featherweight in Chicago?
  • MMA Mania : DAZN Leaks Elle Brooke Vs Paige VanZant Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal's response to Khamzat Chimaev's criticism of his UFC 300 win wasn't the best
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 adds several fights to Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier card
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’m going in there to f— this man up’: Ryan Garcia’s final thoughts on Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Bill Haney gifts Ryan Garcia ‘Psychology for Dummies’ book