Topic: Holtzman vs. Horcher

Holtzman vs. Horcher

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,574  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,523
  • Post Score: 60

09.25.2017 | 7:38 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Holtzman vs. Horcher. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

aidanmelvin11
aidanmelvin11
  • Predictions:  11,393  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11
  • Post Score: 164

09.25.2017 | 7:38 PM ET

Prediction: correct Holtzman   correct Decision  

R
lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,926  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,375
  • Post Score: 39

12.06.2017 | 9:08 AM ET

Prediction: correct Holtzman   correct Decision  

Scott can wrestle and seems to have fixed his cardio a bit.
Gunnar
Gunnar
  • Predictions:  2,576  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  172
  • Post Score: 66

12.09.2017 | 8:10 AM ET

Prediction: correct Holtzman   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

Horcher is very static. He has some decent hands and his top game bjj wise is pretty good, but Holtzman has the movement and he has the boxing that flows from his movement quite nicely. Hot sauce gasses a little more than I would like, and always seems to be a little weaker than you would expect looking at him, but I think his Mike Tyson style dart into the pocket, crouch and then uncoil hooks from that position will have a great effect on Horcher. I think McBride was a tough ******, and no doubt so is Horcher, but I think some of those left hooks in the pocket will rattle Horcher and Holtzman, hungry for a UFC finish, will relentlessly pursue the finish if he lands a shot that rocks Horcher. At +550 I think Holtzman by KO is more likely than people give him credit for.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : ‘My son got down on you’: Bill Haney and Floyd Mayweather get into heated argument online
  • Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Parking Lot Incident With ‘Crazy Lady’, Says She Texted Dana White About Possibly Going To Jail
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry targets fights with Jake Paul and 'fat b*tch' Darren Till if successful at BKFC KnuckleMania 4
  • Jits Magazine : Star-Studded Lineup Confirmed For UFC Fight Pass Invitational 7
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 commentary team, broadcast plans set: New trio calls action from cageside for first time
  • MMAFighting.com : The 2024 MMA Draft: Which 35 fighters are the best building blocks for MMA promotions?
  • MMA Mania : Gaethje Didn’t Realize ‘How Much Danger I Was In’ Against Holloway
  • MMA Junkie : UFC returns to Manchester for UFC 304 on July 27
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 304 announced for Manchester this summer
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ryan Garcia admits health concerns were all an act: ‘I was not gonna budge for nobody’
  • MMA Mania : Barber Was Ready To ‘Lay This Lady Out’ In Viral Video
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez' media day live stream (2:45 p.m. ET)
  • UFC.com : UFC Makes Highly Anticipated Return To Manchester On July 27 With UFC 304
  • Middle Easy : ‘MMA Media Hates Me,’ Ronda Rousey Reacts To Career Backlash & ‘How Happily Everybody Turned’ On UFC Star
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: It PAYS To Be King
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Reveals His ‘Crazy’ Behavior Was a Publicity Stunt Planned Months in Advance
  • MMA Mania : ‘99.9%’ Chance Edwards Vs. Muhammad 2 Happens At UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : The 10 largest UFC attendances in history
  • MMA Mania : ‘MMA Media Hates Me, It’s Fine’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Doubles Down On Callout For Alex Pereira Rematch At UFC 301: ‘I Think I Deserve It’