Topic: UFC 213

UFC213

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

USAMMA727
USAMMA727
  • Predictions:  248  |  58.1%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: -21

07.01.2017 | 12:19 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 632nd

Even with all the bouts cancelled for this event(Cody Garbrandt, back), (Donald Cerrone, blood infection), (Alan Jouban), I am ready for this long waited Nunes vs. Shevchenko fight. I think that Nunes will have a better idea what to expect fight two.This fight could go either way but Nunes striking is just the best in the 135 lbs weight class with maybe Raquel Pennington right behind her. Lets see if Amanda can keep this one on her feet. Shevchenkos strking is really good as well as proved in the Holms fight that she wasnt afraid to stand with a world class striker. if all else fails she will attempt to take the fight to the ground in later rounds and that will determine who wins. i really see this fight going to decision but who knows Amanda has crazy power in those long gumby arms so a knockout wouldnt shock me.

Yoel Romero vs. Robert Whittaker

Honestly i think this fight is the Predicted fight of the night, but who the hell knows with this card. All I know is that I will be Attending this Event at the T Mobile Center in Las Vegas and i will be in pure Nirvana when this fight goes down, Hardest prediction ever for this fight and I see that a majority of people are going with Whittaker over Yoel Romero, but i am going to haveeeeeeeeeeee to go with Yoel. Tough pick but he is 8-0 in the UFC for a reason. I think that he can trade with Whittaker, take his shots and knock him out. This was not easy but at the end of the day if you had a gun to my head then id say Yoel Romero by KO.

I really hope that they put a couple more fights on this card but wouldn't hold my breathe on it. 7 days until fight day and I hope some fighters are ready to hop in on days notice. It can make out for an interesting fight if it does happen because guys tend to go for broke in these type of situations but also could call for a fight were they are gassed out by the end of the 1st round because of cardio issues on short notice fights. Either way, UFC needs to get at least one more fight on this card because the main event is a Good one even with two fights canceled; However, it leaves the undercard looking like an absolute mess in my opinion. Also, Curtis Blaydes vs Daniel Omielanczuk is moving up to the paper view? I assume the only reason this is happened is because the Cerrone vs Lalwer fight is a late scratch. The reason why this fight got moved up and the Travis Browne one didnt? It's because if they move the Browne fight up to paper view, there wont be any fights on the FS1 card that will draw last minute people to buy paperview to boost sales. At the end of the day, we know UFC is all about their numbers and the Dinero. Anyways, ill be breaking down all UFC Paperview events and some fight nights. I will be predicting every UFC event and thats about it for right now. Take care and enjoy the event guys.     -Buck

"Sit on my face"

UFC 213
  • Saturday 07.08.2017 at 10:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: Fox Sports 1
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: WME-IMG
  • Venue: T-Mobile Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Brian Stann
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Joe Rogan
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $2,400,000
  • Attendance: 12,834
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: 130,000 | TV Ratings: 657,000 avg. viewers (FS1 prelims, 732k peak)
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Robert Whittaker   defeats   Yoel Romero   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Alistair Overeem   defeats   Fabrício Werdum   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Curtis Blaydes   defeats   Daniel Omielańczuk   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Anthony Pettis   defeats   Jim Miller   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rob Font   defeats   Douglas Silva de Andrade   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   4:36 Round 2 of 3, 9:36 Total Bout Page
Aleksei Oleinik   defeats   Travis Browne   via Submission, Neck Crank   3:44 Round 2 of 3, 8:44 Total Bout Page
Chad Laprise   defeats   Brian Camozzi   via KO/TKO, Body Shot and Punches   1:27 Round 3 of 3, 11:27 Total Bout Page
Thiago Santos   defeats   Gerald Meerschaert   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   2:04 Round 2 of 3, 7:04 Total Bout Page
Belal Muhammad   defeats   Jordan Mein   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Cody Stamann   defeats   Terrion Ware   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Trevin Giles   defeats   James Bochnovic   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   2:54 Round 2 of 3, 7:54 Total Bout Page

Responses

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,478  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

07.01.2017 | 1:40 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 580 Points   |   Tied for 195th

Still is an awesome event.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

USAMMA727
USAMMA727

07.01.2017 | 2:01 PM ET

yes the main card is still an awesome event agreed. the undercard is just disapointing

"Sit on my face"

Kuma
Kuma
  • Predictions:  40,025  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,845
  • Post Score: 210

07.01.2017 | 9:07 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 540 Points   |   Tied for 333rd

@USAMMA727 Thanks for your thoughts.Also just an fyi,it's set up so you can click an event,then click "discussion" and create a thread from there and will automatically list the fight card etc.
rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,478  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

07.02.2017 | 8:19 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 580 Points   |   Tied for 195th

Yes, undercard is underwhelmimg.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

USAMMA727
USAMMA727

07.02.2017 | 10:22 AM ET

ok thank you. ill do that next time. it was my first post on here and definentley didnt set the thread up right haha. 

"Sit on my face"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia: Live round-by-round updates
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Square Up With Yourself, Motherf—ker!
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Brendan Loughnane TKOs Pedro Carvalho; stoppage sparks controversy
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Shamil Musaev pulverizes Logan Storley with violent knockout blows
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Fighter’s puking causes TKO loss at Dynasty Combat Sports 91
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz walks out on final tour stop: ‘Square off with yourself motherf**ker’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Gabriel Braga knocks out Justin Gonzales in first fight since father's death
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz bails on final press conference with Jorge Masvidal: 'Square off with yourself, motherf*cker'
  • MMA Junkie : Paige VanZant to fight fellow OnlyFans star Elle Brooke at Misfits Boxing 15
  • MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant fights Elle Brooke in Misfits Boxing 15 main event
  • MMA Mania : Hill Shrugs Off KO Loss, Books UFC 303 Return
  • MMA Junkie : Jamahal Hill books quick turnaround for UFC 303, faces Khalil Rountree
  • MMAFighting.com : Jamahal Hill vs. Khalil Rountree announced for McGregor vs. Chandler card at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : UFC 300 Judge Apologizes For Oliveira Score
  • MMAFighting.com : Diaz vs. Masvidal Los Angeles press conference video
  • Middle Easy : Former UFC Fighter Paige VanZant Rumored For May 25 Boxing Match Against Influencer Elle Brooke
  • Middle Easy : Sean Strickland Plans To Make ‘Dirty Brazilian’ Paulo Costa Bleed At UFC 302, Costa Says He’ll Be ‘Machine Hitter’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Don Madge taps Brennan Ward in wild 62-second brawl
  • MMA Mania : Video! ‘BMF’ Holloway Shows Off Badly Damaged Leg