Topic: HD MMA 9

One-month mistake

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BoomShakaLaka
BoomShakaLaka
  • Predictions:  19,313  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  370
  • Post Score: 240

06.23.2017 | 8:14 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 7 Winners, 1 Perfect, 380 Points   |   4th Place

The picks for this event should be re-opened.
http://hdboxing.net/event/20170722-live-mma-fights-rampage-at-remington/

This event is actually on july 22nd, not june 22nd (yesterday).
HD MMA 9
Bout   Info
Julia Avila   defeats   Candace Maricle   via Submission, Armbar   1:18 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
JR Coughran   defeats   Billy Parvin   via Submission, Strikes   1:13 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Frank Jones   defeats   Brandon Wright   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:19 Round 2 of 3, 9:19 Total Bout Page
Steve Jones   defeats   Tanner Hickey   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Kristina Williams   defeats   Taylor Pace   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Ryan Hoover   defeats   Arpan Gurung   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Blake Morton   defeats   Jarrett Norfolk   via Submission, Armbar   0:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Luis Erives   defeats   Nathaniel Inwood   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:21 Round 3 of 3, 7:21 Total Bout Page
Shadlin Fry   defeats   Matthew Donwen   via Submission, Head and Arm Choke   1:59 Round 3 of 3, 7:59 Total Bout Page

Responses

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

06.23.2017 | 10:00 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 3 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 9 others

Updated!

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolly will beat Pitbull
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolando Romero will beat Isaac Cruz
  • UFC.com : Venum’s Adrenaline Fight Week Collection Is Changing The Game For Our Athletes
  • MMA Mania : Prospect Watch! Say Hello To Ernesto ‘Starboy’ Rodriguez
  • UFC.com : Vicente Luque: Expect Fireworks
  • MMA Mania : Aging Mac Will Fight Until He’s ‘Laid Out Flat’
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Believes He ‘Would Have Beat’ Khabib in Rumored Superfight, Reveals His MMA GOATs
  • UFC.com : Erin Blanchfield Is Having A Full-Circle Moment
  • MMA Junkie : ONE 168 headlined by Stamp Fairtex vs. Jing Nan Xiong dual champion bout