Tapology Forums

Fighters that claim injury as soon as they win the belt...what do you think?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

pkclarke25
pkclarke25
  • Predictions:  732  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  34
  • Post Score: 65

08.31.2011 | 6:13 PM ET

had to start this thread because it bothers me...almost every time a number one contender earns the belt they claim they are injured right after the fight...so they can hold onto the belt for as long as possible..are they really hurt what do you think ....valasquez ! they need to make that guy fight hes been out for two long gsp and silva have fought twice since hes been out...please post what you think also other fighter who have done this....I dont see what cain could have done to injure himself against brock...Rua too the first fight against lyoto he wanted a rematch the next one he was injured.. 

"I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. "

Responses Page 2

pkclarke25
pkclarke25
  • Predictions:  732  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  34
  • Post Score: 65

09.03.2011 | 8:01 PM ET

totally agree....i tore my acl and acm and it does not feel good ....I know some people can deal with the pain when adrenaline pumping but damn I give it up to them....usually when you have a serious injury u notice right away not a week later....and your right you dont see the fighters in pain at post conference.....you hear about it a week or so after fight 

"I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. "

jersey0525
jersey0525
  • Predictions:  2,766  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,536
  • Post Score: 188

09.03.2011 | 8:13 PM ET

jon jones embellished his injury to torture rashad evans...

"im an OT (ORIGINAL TAPOLOGIST), I used to write for cagepages.com. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND SHOT"

haven
haven
  • Predictions:  94,655  |  52.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,030
  • Post Score: 188

09.03.2011 | 9:10 PM ET

i think that they shouild give up the belt

give to the 2 guy in line and pay view

"i like mma and the tapology"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• PFL 3 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Andrey Koreshkov vs. Magomed Umalatov - The fighters are making their walk-outs.
  • Join the PFL 3 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Andrey Koreshkov 24% Magomed Umalatov 76%
  • Andrey "Spartan" Koreshkov (27-4-0) Omskaya oblast, RU is the #43rd Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Magomed "Prince" Umalatov (14-0-0) FL, US is the #49th Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • PFL 3 features 12 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois