Tapology Forums

Could Khabibs faith bring strong implications in a USA market?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

StreamFan68
StreamFan68
  • Predictions:  1,730  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  193
  • Post Score: -66

11.22.2016 | 10:31 AM ET

Question I believe is warrented considering the times we live in. I try and envision a fighter bringing at least %30 drawing power ringside to events... hopefully... Then I look at the Conor/Khabib matchup...then I factor in the social tug of war going on  along with the fact UFC has done a magnificent job so far in not engaging in any political or religous debate through its productions.. But could this last? Could this actually force people like Dana to actually reveal themselves in such a light? What would a crowd of %70 Irish catholics look like with say %10 even faithful Muslim fans in an arena once the drunk "chatter" were to begin? Hate to say it but its something I truly think they have considered for awhile now with basic sensitivitys here in the US.... so what do you guys think?

"“And tell Dana I said get off Conor’s nuts”....(Nate Diaz) "

Responses Page 3

Bigj383
Bigj383
  • Predictions:  8,546  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5,417
  • Post Score: 187

11.29.2016 | 4:01 AM ET

Where did I ever say Islamic terrorism doesn't exist you ****? Also most of the victims of these Muslim terrorist groups are also Muslim. That's because these groups exists and the majority of attacks take place in destabilized regions that have been fighting wars for decades. They weren't destablized by the religion they were destablized political regime changes and a bunch of other factors. However in the more stable western world Muslim terrorist are very low on the danger scale. As an American I'm far more worried about a crazy troubled white male teenager with a gun than I am about Muslim terrorists in my day to day life.

"It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction. - Upgrade"

AlexSpanBjj
AlexSpanBjj
  • Predictions:  1,328  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  215
  • Post Score: 79

11.29.2016 | 4:37 AM ET

@mikeyg you should chill a bit LOL. I was discussing with you peacefully and just look at your reaction. You probably get fisted hard by a Mujahideen to be so ******* agressive on a forum like this one.

I am for freespeach but you probably know better than me *** i am thinking. Following your thoughs anyone can insult anyone and it's good, let's do this ! (I am not going to give historical example because you are going to talk about the Godwin's law and **** but if i know you are sensitive on a topic because of personal reason or because of something you lived, i am not the one who will make fun or insult you just because i have the right to do so, that's all). Does it means i am against freespeach? NO. (you are a complete ****** if you still think i am against freespeach after that).

Religion is for you just a myth for fools and ******s. We will not talk about money which is actually the biggest 'religion' and the cause for most of wars and problems. The biggest terrorist are not the ones the media are showing you, just a scapegoat for ******.

Anyway, you don't give a **** about what ppl think and it's useless to try to talk with someone like you. Just get out of your bunker and talk with people, it helps to relativize.

TheSeekerOfChrist
TheSeekerOfChrist
  • Predictions:  159  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  36
  • Post Score: -633

11.29.2016 | 8:00 AM ET

Revelations 6:6

* Edited at 11.29.2016, 8:01 AM ET *

"John 1:9"

TheSeekerOfChrist
TheSeekerOfChrist

11.29.2016 | 8:06 AM ET

luke 5:7

TheSeekerOfChrist
TheSeekerOfChrist

11.29.2016 | 8:08 AM ET

TheSeekerOfChrist
TheSeekerOfChrist

11.29.2016 | 8:10 AM ET

Lord take my eucharist we are not worthy **sin**

Huiop532
Huiop532
  • Predictions:  9,220  |  58.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,534
  • Post Score: 206

11.29.2016 | 8:10 AM ET

Bigj, if you're more worried about a white male with a gun than you are a Muslim terrorist... then there is something extremely wrong with you. It's not like the Muslim's are going and blowing up clubs, marathon's, or driving planes into buildings or anything. That's what the white male is doing, right? They're such a loving and peaceful religion.

* Edited at 11.29.2016, 8:12 AM ET *

TheSeekerOfChrist
TheSeekerOfChrist

11.29.2016 | 8:25 AM ET

@Greenhorm

No don't do it 

don't caste them down 

with literate and factual based facts ( in true causing and true the happening )

We  of the Abrahamic doctrines don't like facts or being faces down 

we want to have perfect life with the Lord and his word ) we are not worthy )

And enjoy our wives and body of Man ttogether 

@bigJ you should join the true causing 

I can tell you thirst for strong male manureship

join your local abrahamic branch today 

join the true causing 

the sin you have stained with ( we are not worthy )

Will be absolved of you ( in heaven you will dine with 5 wife's and strong naked body builders to caress thee )

Don't feat the reaper ( the happening )

Join abrahamism today so we can serve as obedient tools of the Lord and his causing 

TheSeekerOfChrist
TheSeekerOfChrist

11.29.2016 | 8:33 AM ET

@anik

the Lord smiles at your fingertips 

we are the same both you and me 

brothers of the Abrahamic for faith

it is our mission to spread the holy word to the sinners ( we are not worthy )

Guys me and anik are gods chosen children 

sent to clean sin from your dirty under wear ( under wear in the basket of he so tall )

Do not scowl us 

take our absolvtion

and do not sin again 

or I will be forced to hurt myself ( not literally but the Lord will make me crap myself again )

Oh no my sermon has excited my arousal 

and the sinners have stained my eucharistic 

Lord Lord ?? I need toilet paper Lord I can't see it 

I didn't pay electricity bill ( the Lords light helps my sin to drown ) 

Lord I need toilet paper? ??? And your light Lord !! Send your light into my dark tunnel of sin ! Do it now !

Sanada_Yukimura
Sanada_Yukimura
  • Predictions:  95  |  62.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: -125

11.29.2016 | 8:56 AM ET

"Waga yari ga sakigake to naran!" - "My spear will not let you be ahead."

Sanada_Yukimura
Sanada_Yukimura
  • Predictions:  95  |  62.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: -125

11.29.2016 | 8:57 AM ET

"Waga yari ga sakigake to naran!" - "My spear will not let you be ahead."

Bigj383
Bigj383

11.29.2016 | 11:33 AM ET

@Huiop White males have shot up schools full children, movie theaters full of people, church groups, abortion clinics, political rallies, A group of white terrorist's plot to blow up an apartment building full of refugees was recently thwarted. Really there are crazies spread across all faiths and nationalities. Trying to blame muslims for you being in danger or whatever problems you are having is just scapegoating. It's what got Japanese Americans locked in internment camps during WWII. So many people look for quick fixes to complex problems and they do all these things and the problems are still there and then maybe you realize it isn't a certain faith, race, or nationality but maybe it's just people in general, they are easily corruptible.  Living in America I am more likely to be struck by lightning than killed in a terrorist attack. Terrorist use fear to achieve their means and you living in fear gives them power. In the wise words of Yoda "Fear is the path to the darkside. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

11.29.2016 | 11:41 AM ET

Hey dip**** BigJ, look at FBI crime statistics if you want to find out who's killing the most innocents. You know, once every couple months a white guy goes out of control but ignore the attrocities going on by blacks and browns throughout the world and try to compare that to the rare occassion of white man going on a rampage, ****wit, Nobody even brought up race and it shouldn't have been since Islam is not a race.
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, and 8 minutes from now.
Bigj383
Bigj383

11.29.2016 | 12:07 PM ET

@Mikey I said there are crazies spread across all faiths and nationalities it isn't iscolated to any one race, religion, or nationality. So out the thousands of Murders every year in the US how many are being perpetrated by Muslims and how many of those are related to terrorism. There are Muslim mass Shooters and terrorist, there are christian mass shooters and terrorists, White mass shooters, black mass shooters, asian mass shooters, etc. Trying to scapegoat an entire religion is just scapegoating based on Irrational fear.

* Edited at 11.29.2016, 12:07 PM ET *

mikeyg
mikeyg

11.29.2016 | 12:35 PM ET

@Anik, "I'm not going to argue with you because I genuinely don't care enough about you seeing my position or not."

But yet here you are writing another giant wall of text but you don't a ****, interesting...

"If you want to genuinely understand it then you'll make the effort in doing so, with your own time and your own energy and not mine"

Your attempt to sound condescendingly right looks utterly vapid in the wake of being wrong.

"You keep mentioning an argument like as if I'm trying to have a debate when I genuinely am not."

We were exchanging different ideas in a competitive way, pretty sure that's debate, ******.

"I don't care about your position"

This is truly the hallmark of an intellectual, good job, no wonder you're religious.

"I know that it's impossible for me to argue mine you because it's a position that goes against reason itself."

You don't know **** about me, if you had good arguments I would be swayed, don't pretend you understand who I am when you don't comprehend most of this discussion, let alone recognizing it's a debate on some level. And yeah, for rational people going against reason would be a sign that what you've got is a bucket of ********.

"You're not even arguing because all you've done is made sensational claims without any proof."

No one asked for any, are you asking for some? And for what topic? Also ironic again being the religious person whining about sensationalist claims with no evidence. Sound familiar to you? The reason you're not getting through to me is not because I'm close minded but because you have bad arguments, plenty of people throughout the years have made me change my mind, I'm a true skeptic, of everything, which is why I'm not religious.

"You claim to be winning an argument that doesn't exist"

We have been arguing you ******* idiot, and you just called me your ***** so you're damn right I'm going to point out you've lost every debate/argument/scuffle or whatever term your PC brain wants to use.

"by virtue of me 'being a Muslim so I must be a ******* idiot'"

There definitely seems to be something correlative there between your religion and your intelligence seeing as how your IQ must have dropped 30 points to make up for the mental gymnastics you have to do to justify your silly self-centered faith.

"which by the way, is the proof of your fallacious reasoning."

You being dumb and a Muslim are two things that are not mutually exclusive.

"When I talk about your simpleton reasoning, I look at your tendency to blame the entirety of terrorist acts on the doctrine of Islam when you haven't once mentioned the geopolitical events that are crucial to understanding the rise of rebellious groups."

Religion is ingrained in most cultures and it absolutely is the main driving factor for most muslims around the world, you gotta hand it to Muslims, they are very pious on average. Muslim on Muslim crime is by far the most destructive thing Muslims do; oppressing, maiming, torturing, subjugating, themselves mostly because of edicts from this barbaric religion, instructed by their holy book. To pretend this religion doesn't have a lot to do with what's wrong with the middle east, africa and southeast asia is naive to the tenth degree. It's you that needs education, without Islam itself there isn't Jihad, Islamism, Theocratic Islamic countries, A masses of people with 7th century social values. Pew polls have shown at least 30% of muslims hold pernicious beliefs and it informs their values and their vote.

"But again, these are things you don't want to think about because the easier way out is to blame religion."

It's also a tactic by the regressive left that wants to say religion has nothing to do with it, or it's not a major driving force in a lot of the problems in the middle east, africa and southeast asia. It's real easy to say it's some political event, don't even poke the hornet's nest and ask the question, hey maybe it's that 7th century death cult religion based on a pedophilia warlord that most Muslims think was the perfect man and is to be emulated. Wake the **** up, you actual simpleton.

"When I refer to simpleton reasoning"

Go cry in your cheerios because you can't possibly break down what I say like I break down every flawed sentence and paragraph you've got to say. Because I've got better arguments, remember that.

"I am talking about that and I'm talking about the separation between the ideals we preach and the methods in which they actualize."

Is this just a long way to say "Not All" muslims are bad? How pathetic of you, have some dignity.

"Just a simple brief study of history will show that the Western ideals of freedom have either been applied at the expense of others, or haven't been applied at all."

Oh no, even really good things can have flaws? Good eye Sherlock. It's still the best values in the world and the most inclusive in the world as well, so get ****** with this cultural relativism.

"I'm working on a degree in Western society"

I'm sure you'll be such an asset to the field with your regressive opinions of the west.

"so I'm pretty sure that I know a hell of a lot more about it than you do."

What was that about making fallacious arguments again? That doesn't mean that at all.

"If you want proof of this, look at western society today, look at government surveillance and look at the systematic corruption at the root of the American economy."

And compare western society to what? Any other society in history that was worse...Since we live in the best time in history into the most stable economy ever...Or Islamic cultures which are stuck in the 7th century economically, ethically, technologically etc. You don't follow the things you say to their conclusion.

"Now call me a liar, but I genuinely was an anti-theist (and not an atheist)"

You could have been, but like I said you either had **** arguments to get to being an Anti-theist and you didn't understand the position like I do clearly or you gained a **** reason or two to join Islam, doesn't matter. But again the two terms you mentioned are not mutually exclusive. You're like the idiot that says you're not an atheist you're an agnostic when you can be both. See, I'm already poking holes in this theory that you were this logical skeptical atheist. I can fully believe there are some gullible and stupid atheists/anti-theists that are prime to believe in any horse**** to make themselves sleep at night.

"I'm pretty sure there's evidence in my post history on Tapology (you could actually watch me go through the phase that you're currently in. It's hilarious and I'm not talking about anti-theism, I'm talking about your insecurity)."

Just an aside, you never mentioned what turned you from supposed skeptic, rational thinker, to the dark side of religion following the pedophile warlord. Do go on, be specific, this should be interesting at best. I'm sure it's not full of logical holes and chasms you have to leap across to believe it right? Nah.

"If you're genuinely curious, I was an anti-theist primarily because I saw the effects of religion in the radicalism of the Middle East and I saw the history of Christianity and thought that they were the root of many evils in this world."

Well nothing changed so you can go back to being rational again and drop the sky daddy.

"The lack of empirical proof made it logical to not believe in the existence of some 'invisible man in the sky', and the religious ferocity of believers put me off so much more. They were concerned with mashing their beliefs down my throat, and I hated that because I have always felt that I could make my own decisions for myself, and I don't need anyone to tell me what to do."

You were fighting brainwashing for so long but finally succumbed to it, how pathetic. The only one not providing evidence when asked for it is you. If you had asked me to back up things I was saying I would have gladly sited sources for you. But when challenged about your new found faith, you cower away like a typical theist and say you have no good evidence, so you're back to square one, congrats.

"i feel like these are (at least partly) the same reasons why you (and everyone else on this forum it seems) identify with anti-theism. Because I've been in your shoes before"

And literally nothing changed from when you were delusion free to being deluded, still the same.

"I understand your position and it's one that I am completely okay with."

But yet something you reject in favor of a fairy tale. Be proud of your blissful ignorance.

"You have to understand that because I was an anti-theist for so long, my social circle primarily consists of people who are atheists. Like I mentioned, my field is Western society so you're definitely not the first person who's tried to come at me before."

But somehow you always come out on top huh? Since you're going to school for it, probably at a liberal arts college where they brainwash you further with marxism and anti-western values. I wouldn't be surprised to see you in some protests or riots by the end of your college years. By the way, I've been studying into culture my whole life so eat a ****, I've clearly shown I'm more versed on this subject than you, especially since you copped out and said this wasn't a debate, throwing up the white flag.

"But while I have been in your shoes you haven't been in mine, so there's no point in trying to shove you into them. Instead I will just remind you that you mikey, will always be my *****. Just to add on that '*****' fact, don't forget that day that I was on the IRC for UFC 205. Everyone saw you trying to be nice to me, but after calling you my ***** for the 10th time you flipped your **** and rage-quit. Don't forget that either, *****."

Nice re-writing of history, but who would be impressed that someone can be cordial to you and you troll them into ending a conversation with you. Such a fail, ******. I seem to remember leaving your butthurt gaping ass reamed during UFC 205 and leaving when I was done with your loosened  up sphincter. Next time don't be an intellectually dishonest ****wit, if you could, also realize the reality of being in a debate instead of claiming you're not in one.

* Edited at 11.29.2016, 1:43 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, and 8 minutes from now.
mikeyg
mikeyg

11.29.2016 | 12:52 PM ET

@BigJ, "my argument is your views are distorted by bigotry making your views biased."

Nothing I've said is bigoted, these are facts, deal with it.

"My argument is your preconceived views makes it impossible for you to be objective."

Hey Kettle, you're black.

"That you are so blinded by hate"

Nice straw man, but go on, continue with your character assassination attempt.

"you could never look at these issues for actual solutions without generalizing an entire religion."

Never? Do I know you? You clearly didn't read everything I had to say here if you think I'm this non-skeptical anti-scientific moron. So **** off if you're going to not only distort my opinion but manipulate it to try and win an argument with me. I never said all of them, so shove that Not All up your ass, thanks. Address the actual problem of Islamic theocratic encroachment, try that you regressive cuck.

"Any information you receive that goes against your preconceived notions are ignored."

It's called debunking. But, when I hear an argument that has logical cohesion than I can accept it, but until then my skeptical rigors are higher than the average simp. The difference between you and I is that I am actually skeptical. I go where the evidence leads, not where I want to lead it. It's why I'm an Anti-theist, I would like there to be an afterlife, but I grew up out of such fairy tales and with arguments I throw away arguments that have the same fault in logic. I am open to new ideas but, you ever heard the saying it's good to be open minded but not so open minded your brain falls out? You're saying I should be so open minded to the point of tolerant and agree to disagree at the end. No thanks.

"I know this because you made a claim that 99% of terrorist shout Alluha Akbar before killing civilians yet that vast majority of terrorists aren't even Muslim."

99% of terrorism worldwide is Islamic or coming from Muslims or Islamic parts of the world. Do I really need to hold your hand through this and go source shopping with you? Because we can...

"I said there are crazies spread across all faiths and nationalities it isn't iscolated to any one race, religion, or nationality."

Except it is one religion that has still not caught up with modernity, that one religion that still commits horrifically violent acts on a scale that is bigger anywhere in the world and Islam is a big factor there, to deny it is to deny the women who are suffering at the alter of Islam. There's a reason why most middle eastern countries are the bane of the planet, because of this pernicious believe system, this 7th century death cult that still has religious leaders calling for blood every day. Also, why are you lumping in race with religion? What a stupid, pointless distinction to make, it's all so you can conflate the two and make them equally as bad to question. It's not wrong to isolate someone's religion as the issue when there are strong positive correlations and implications from this faith.

"So out the thousands of Murders every year in the US how many are being perpetrated by Muslims and how many of those are related to terrorism."

Why are you narrowing in only on the US? Muslims make up what? 0.001 of the US population but still commit 3% of the terrorism in the US and are to blame for all the biggest terrorist attacks of the last 20 years here in America. What else do you ******* need? A tour guide to spoon-feed you this...

"There are Muslim mass Shooters and terrorist, there are christian mass shooters and terrorists, White mass shooters, black mass shooters, asian mass shooters, etc. Trying to scapegoat an entire religion is just scapegoating based on Irrational fear."

Yeah, and one group does it far more than others, the Muslims. Keep on being naive though.

* Edited at 11.29.2016, 1:03 PM ET *

mikeyg
mikeyg

11.29.2016 | 1:18 PM ET

@AlexBjj, "you should chill a bit LOL."

Do me a favor, instead of being the tone police, actually make points.

"I was discussing with you peacefully and just look at your reaction. You probably get fisted hard by a Mujahideen to be so ******* agressive on a forum like this one."

Why does it matter where we are arguing? Ooookay...

"I am for freespeach but"

There's always a but with people like you who are against free speech.

"you probably know better than me *** i am thinking."

I'm sorry you can't see the implications of what you were saying, but you did infer several times that you have sentiments against free speech. Don't pretend like what I'm saying is nonsense here.

"Following your thoughs anyone can insult anyone and it's good, let's do this !"

Sorry I hurt your feelings, I thought we were adults who could handle insult and satire, unlike the Muslims who would want to cut my head off for that joke, by in large.

"(I am not going to give historical example because you are going to talk about the Godwin's law and **** but if i know you are sensitive on a topic because of personal reason or because of something you lived, i am not the one who will make fun or insult you just because i have the right to do so, that's all)."

If I offended you with insulting terms, my bad.

"Does it means i am against freespeach? NO."

Your arguments that I quoted and responded inferred that you hold sentiments if not outright disdain for free speech. Especially if you deem it as hate speech and then it has to be decided by who? The committee of PC police to decide what's a proper joke and what's free speech vs hate speech? If you do not see the problem here then you never will. If you're not in favor of total free speech you are against it, simple as that.

"(you are a complete ****** if you still think i am against freespeach after that)."

If you make a distinction between Hate Speech vs. Free Speech than you are already laying the ground for marxism and authoritarianism in speech. You're either okay with all speech that isn't inciting violence (like doxxing someone etc) or you are in favor of curbing free speech, at least to a sizable degree. Which absolutely sounds like you're in favor of from all that you've wrote so far.

"Religion is for you just a myth for fools and ******s. We will not talk about money which is actually the biggest 'religion' and the cause for most of wars and problems."

Muslims don't worship money like other groups though, that's the problem with this logic. That's the Christians and Jews that have moved on from their god to the god of capitalism. I can only hope Islam goes that way to and saves itself by moving into the age of modernity with the rest of us.

"The biggest terrorist are not the ones the media are showing you, just a scapegoat for ******."

The mainstream media here hardly covers Islamic terrorism worldwide. American news stations are mostly liberal anyway so what are you talking about again? The liberals in America are for some reason, the first people to stand up for illiberal groups of people who would disdain them.

"Anyway, you don't give a **** about what ppl think"

Just because I vehemently disagree doesn't mean I don't care. This is a straw man I've been getting in this thread because I have strong opinions the other way and can assert and marshal my arguments well on certain topics. If you or anyone had something constructive or something I agreed with, I would agree, and actually I conceded some things to you before. Know what a skeptic is? I'm a skeptic first and foremost, which means I go where the conclusion leads, I don't lead the conclusion where I want. because I want to know what's true and not what feels good.

* Edited at 11.29.2016, 1:56 PM ET *

Bigj383
Bigj383

11.29.2016 | 3:26 PM ET

Mikey I don't think you know what the word Fact Means. I don't think you've uttered one fact in your entire rantings. I'm limiting it to America because I'm American and my chances of being killed by a Muslim in America is minute. Now if I was a Muslim living in Syria, Iraq, or Afghanistan then I would be more concerned and more afraid from the radical extremists as my odds of being killed by a terrorist would be much higher.

Lol at the idea the 'liberal' mainstream media doesn't cover terrorist attacks what a ******* joke that is. You are so diluded you can't see through your own ********. You shape your 'facts' around your preconcieved beliefs rather than letting your beliefs be shaped by facts. 

Your very assertion that the Muslim religion as a whole is violent is a bigoted statement.

Also the first amendment protects you from the government censorship. Of course there are limits to even this.

Free speech doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want without consequence. You go online ranting about Muslims you may get labled a bigot. You harrass people on twitter you may get banned. Free Speech doesn't mean you get to lie and make up facts and not be called a liar. You can say whatever you want and I can say you are diluted xenophobic bigot who perpetuates lies to fit a false narrative.

AlexSpanBjj
AlexSpanBjj
  • Predictions:  1,328  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  215
  • Post Score: 79

11.29.2016 | 4:10 PM ET

@mikeyg I try again

Do me a favor, instead of being the tone police, actually make points

I am not being the tone police here, i am just talking about being "polite" and "respectful" when we are arguing even if we don't agree (if you check our first posts, there were fine to me, objectively i think, no?). Or maybe being disrespectful and insultant when you argue with someone is part of freespeech for you? In this case, i don't know how you communicate even with your family and friends (i am not telling you think this way)

"Why does it matter where we are arguing? Ooookay..."

As i told you, i really have no problem with the fact we are arguing (i would not respond to all of your comments if i was thinking that way, right?) I am just telling you that it's more pleasant and constructive to have a debate when 2 people respect each other.

"I am for freespeech but"
"There's always a but with people like you who are against free speech."

People like me? whatever. You can used this segment of my sentence to try to decridibilise me if you want; anyway, the "BUT" is just a word to explain what i understand by "freespeech" and explain why i didn't agree with the original comment. I am absolutely for freespeech. It is your right. And i know the problem of trying to put some limits on freespeech which is to subjective and depend on the sensibility of everysingle person.  The point i tried to underline is that if freespeech is a right, it is also your right to use it the way you want. This is another debate right? (i consider we agree on the difinition of "freespeech"). Since the beginning of our discussion, i just tried to explain you that this right can be used "badly". It can be a pretext to say absolutely whatever and hurt people. (I know that it's here you will not agree with me, you don't really consider and give credits to how people can feel because of words, right?). This is where i find that it's your responsability to use this right in some decent ways. (i know it's subjective, i i agree with you on the fact that ultimately, everyone can say what he wants). I just think that everyone must try to use this right in a good and contructive way. We are talking of human communication that is social, and by definition, not perfect. (i can give you some examples to illustrate my thoughs if you want so :) )

"you probably know better than me *** i am thinking."
"I'm sorry you can't see the implications of what you were saying, but you did infer several times that you have sentiments against free speech. Don't pretend like what I'm saying is nonsense here"

I think i respond to that just bellow.

"Following your thoughs anyone can insult anyone and it's good, let's do this !"
"Sorry I hurt your feelings, I thought we were adults who could handle insult and satire, unlike the Muslims who would want to cut my head off for that joke, by in large".

I can handle insult man, don't worry for that, but i am not interested in an exchange of insults.

"Religion is for you just a myth for fools and ******s. We will not talk about money which is actually the biggest 'religion' and the cause for most of wars and problems."
"Muslims don't worship money like other groups though, that's the problem with this logic. That's the Christians and Jews that have moved on from their god to the god of capitalism. I can only hope Islam goes that way to and saves itself by moving into the age of modernity with the rest of us."

I think this is another debate. I am just telling you that you are kind of blaming religion for "all" or "a lot" of the "diseases" in our world. I hope (i think you are) you are conscient of the disease of capitalism and "money" too. It just refers to money as a religion as a joke but it actually have real implications. I saw you loved stats but i am not sure there are so many stats about the repercussion of capitalism on people (the reasons are obvious to me). I can affirm without a doubt that capitalism have killed way more people than religion (all the recent wars are not caused by religion even if it serves some elite to blame religion for that). We can talk about colonisation to "educate" african countries (biggest joke ever), we can talk about the wars in arabic countries to bring "democracy" (we are so kind and altruist to help them lol). I think we start to heard about "islamic" terrorism just before USA go to war, never before to this extent. why? So maybe we have to ask ourselves the good questions. (pls don't tell me USA go to war because of terrorism). Or why are we not trying to bring democracy in Russia or North Korea? lol I am just throwing that on the table (without details i know) like that to shade a little with everything that is being said on religion. (We can talk about that for days if you want)

i probably didn't answer to everything, i 'll check up tomorrow to complete some of my answers. I hope i bring some constructive info for you to understand my point of view. Let me know about your thoughs.

boredoms
boredoms
  • Predictions:  47,181  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,267
  • Post Score: 236

11.29.2016 | 4:33 PM ET

How about we just ignore StreamFan68's threads like we normally do.

"I am trained in gorilla warfare" - Stay Ready

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Exclusive: Alex Perez Details Why Steve Erceg Got UFC Title Shot Over Muhammad Mokaev
    • Bad Left Hook : Terence Crawford to face Israil Madrimov for WBA title at 154
    • MMA Junkie : Photos: 2024 PFL 3 ceremonial weigh-ins, fighter faceoffs
    • MMA Junkie : MMA promotion adds bonus inspired by Max Holloway's UFC 300 knockout, and it's pretty wild
    • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Michael Chandler 'not driving the sales' in Conor McGregor fight, unlikely to get PPV points
    • Middle Easy : Jake Paul Lays Down $10 Million MMA Challenge to Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal: ‘I Want Either One’
    • MMA Mania : Garcia Misses Weight In Latest Circus Stunt
    • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video live now
    • Bad Left Hook : Charlo invokes right to Madrimov title fight
    • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Renato Canuto vs Damon Morgan
    • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
    • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by 'Not Logan Paul' Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
    • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Official Weigh Ins!
    • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz targeted in new Rodney Petersen lawsuit for New Orleans street brawl, Diaz rep responds
    • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia badly misses weight for Devin Haney fight
    • MMAFighting.com : ‘3 pounds is nothing stop crying’: Ryan Garcia, pros react to Garcia missing weight for Devin Haney showdown
    • Bad Left Hook : Ryan Garcia misses weight, will still fight Devin Haney
    • MMA Mania : ‘Half-Mexican’ Costa Is Not A ‘Dirty’ Brazilian!
    • MMAFighting.com : Olympic champ David Taylor says ‘door is open’ for move to MMA; Daniel Cormier tells him ‘stick to wrestling’
    • UFC.com : Steve Erceg Hopes To Open Some Eyes