Topic: Best Pound-for-Pound Women

This list is just terrible

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

StreamFan68
StreamFan68
  • Predictions:  1,730  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  193
  • Post Score: -66

10.05.2016 | 10:12 AM ET

Just by having soo many fighters above Jessica Andrade at her current weight class tells me there are a lot of people that don't even know what there looking at when these people fight..Mark this day down... in 6-8 months the entire world will be talking about ONE person when it comes to female MMA... possibly 2 with the return of Ronda... but make no mistake about it... Jessica ANdrade is about to blow up...and run right through this list at super speed... There is two formidable challengers here for her...  JOanna and Claudia... and shes waaay too much for either of them to handle at this weight... ANd it will only get worse if they add a 125 pound division... .. By 2017 years end Jessica ANdrade will be the 115 World Champ and the hottest thing to come down female MMA's pipeline in a long time... and in convincing fashion as well... (Here is my list for womens best- currently)

* Edited at 10.05.2016, 10:13 AM ET *

"“And tell Dana I said get off Conor’s nuts”....(Nate Diaz) "

Responses

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,957  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,972
  • Post Score: 195

10.05.2016 | 11:11 AM ET

Andrade has looked great at 115 but having her at 3 P4P right now is ridiculous. Plus a lot of these lists rarely get updated, I haven't done mine in a while either.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

StreamFan68
StreamFan68

10.05.2016 | 11:23 AM ET

Ohh ok that makes sense then..that there not updated .... that explains "terrible" then..LOL....  Andrade is new in the division so I completely understand the opinion of not truly being "all in" on her yet... But its the way she fights and her ability to just hercule's her opponents....This division in my opinion is in deep trouble with her around..LOL..I wouldnt expect Dana to pair her and JJ up right away... JJ is a good champ and making them alot of money!!

boredoms
boredoms
  • Predictions:  47,181  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,267
  • Post Score: 236

10.05.2016 | 5:32 PM ET

I've filled out every official ranking on tapology except for the P4P ones because P4P rankings are stupid.

"I am trained in gorilla warfare" - Stay Ready

yasdas
yasdas
  • Predictions:  2,597  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  517
  • Post Score: 140

10.05.2016 | 6:49 PM ET

@StreamFan68

I agree Andrade is the hottest prospect in WMMA at the moment, but the fact that you make so many posts about her makes me think you're either her or someone related to her.

"I must become shape" - Khabib Nurmagomedov

unbeknownst
unbeknownst
  • Predictions:  5,020  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,679
  • Post Score: 208

10.05.2016 | 7:12 PM ET

I have Andrade as my #2 SW fighter currently. I think she can maul any 115er not named JJ. However I'm curious about JJ's TDD against someone as powerful as Andrade.

Also curious to see how Grasso matches up against the elite in the UFC.

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them."

StreamFan68
StreamFan68

10.06.2016 | 2:37 AM ET

yasdas

Well if I am I certainly hope the checks start rolling in brother...  :)

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Espen Mathiesen And Leon Larman Lead The Jiu-Jitsu Main Event In Paris
  • Jits Magazine : Full Lineup Announced For High Rollerz 420 Show 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Who Wins ‘Coked Out’ Garcia Vs. Jones?
  • MMA Mania : Oliveira Thought Tsarukyan ‘Went Out’ In Late Choke Attempt
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Relive all of Conor McGregor's octagon wins in full before UFC 303 return
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Alex Pereira can become MMA GOAT if he wins UFC heavyweight title
  • MMA Mania : ‘Undeserving’ Harrison ‘Ran Away From Pacheco And Cyborg’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal face off in front of rowdy Miami crowd
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC heads to Louisville for Fight Night card on June 8
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira headlines June 8 ESPN show in New York
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren: Jamahal Hill's ego 'put him in harm's way' vs. Alex Pereira at UFC 300
  • MMA Mania : ‘F—k It!’ PFL Steroid Gate Result Of ‘Chance To Gain Financial Stability’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 adds 2 more fights for Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler card
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Women's Strawweight Division | April 2024
  • UFC.com : All Of Conor McGregor's UFC Wins
  • MMAFighting.com : Diaz vs. Masvidal Miami press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Topuria, Chandler, Nickal, Prochazka, De La Hoya in studio, Perry, and Xiaonan now
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski: UFC 300 proved Max Holloway never lost it, has 'always been that good'
  • MMA Mania : Sterling ‘Was Probably Done’ With A Loss At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video replay: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Miami press conference