Topic: Pudzianowski vs. Mikołajuw

Pudzianowski vs. Rak

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,406  |  73.7%
  • Forum Posts:  17,428
  • Post Score: 60

09.19.2016 | 5:12 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Pudzianowski vs. Rak. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,050  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,481
  • Post Score: 203

09.19.2016 | 5:12 PM ET

Prediction: correct Pudzianowski   correct KO/TKO   correct Round 1  

Popek is the epitome of ******. Omg, I hope this fight happens, and I hope Pudz legit murders him.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,861  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,971
  • Post Score: 195

09.20.2016 | 7:40 AM ET

What the **** is his picture supposed to be? Also, I see he hasn't fought in 8 years. So a good choice for a Pudz opponent probably.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,796  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325

09.20.2016 | 7:41 PM ET

Popek is going to get KTFO'd so badly.

"..."

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  238,945  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

09.20.2016 | 7:55 PM ET

Keep in mind that this is just rumoured and will (in my opinion) most likely not happen (at least now). KSW has probably thrown some money into the Popek experiment, so they won't risk him fighting someone that could beat him.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Popek got 1-2 easy wins in the KSW (Butterbean and Sapp might still be available) and then was thrown to Big Mario for Mariusz retirement fight (which should be in a year, maybe year and a half if not sooner) where he would get crushed.

And his picture is *sigh* him being super gangsta and stuff. It's actually how he wants to be seen.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke

09.21.2016 | 8:08 AM ET

What's up with the demon eyes? Is he wearing contacts or something?

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD

09.21.2016 | 10:31 AM ET

No. His eyeballs are tattooed. He also has a scar on his face that he got done himself. Just because. To make him look cooler.

* Edited at 09.21.2016, 12:29 PM ET *

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke

09.21.2016 | 12:13 PM ET

Has he been in prison or something? He's straddling the line between being a ****** and just being flat out nuts.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  238,945  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

09.21.2016 | 2:15 PM ET

He claims to have been in prison (iirc he was in juvi) and being still wanted, either for assault and manslaughter or breaking and entering (the versions differ), but that might just as well be him talking (and most likely is) since I don't think there's any record of it outside of his words. He also said he robbed a bank once. Oh, and last year there was a "rumour" that he was arrested with massive amounts of various drugs and a large amount of cash on him, either 200K or 2 million quid (I forgot which, but you know, skrilla skrilla ya'all). Again, I wouldn't be surprised if he started that rumour himself.

Your other assumption is also correct (bordering between ****** and nuts). And he actually paid a lot for those eye tatoos and scarifications (he's done those at least twice) and designed them himself (like Tacos said, to look cool and gangsta). He also recorded the videos of how they were done and put them on YT. Ah, I think he also took some if not all of his teeth out and replaced them with gold ones and was supposed to put a video of that out too. Not sure if he did though.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Kinsalsa
Kinsalsa
  • Predictions:  360  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,772
  • Post Score: 129

09.21.2016 | 5:30 PM ET

Popek recently said that he wanted Fedor... Bedorf, he confused the names. He doesn't know any other fighter in KSW. Says he's been training and is ready. Also, he is not afraid of losing.

"Endings are sad, beginnings are scary...but it's the middle that counts."

mmacylon
mmacylon
  • Predictions:  256  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  99
  • Post Score: 78

09.21.2016 | 5:44 PM ET

Popek vs. The Hero is the perfect way to use this guy, from KSW's perspective

it's absolutely lovely that Popek appears to be dumb enough to take that fight
MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD

09.26.2016 | 12:25 PM ET

LOL. This is really happening! It's on the KSW website. Popek gonna die. Can't wait. http://www.konfrontacja.com/en/index.php?s=ksw_fc&kswID=42&wID=4202

mmacylon
mmacylon
  • Predictions:  256  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  99
  • Post Score: 78

09.26.2016 | 12:38 PM ET

KSW continues to make me Very Happy to liberate $ from my wallet

the KSW36 card is awesomely stacked too

like every Pudz fight, this will be awesome spectacle

* Edited at 09.26.2016, 12:38 PM ET *

mmabettingsharks
mmabettingsharks
  • Predictions:  861  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 0

09.27.2016 | 6:33 AM ET

Hey man, is there a way I can contact u privately?
mmabettingsharks
mmabettingsharks
  • Predictions:  861  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 0

09.27.2016 | 6:36 AM ET

Also Pudz will kill this guy, he's not very good.
rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,442  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,595
  • Post Score: 69

09.27.2016 | 7:52 AM ET

They need to give him someone he can beat.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Nicholas Walters turns back clock, beats Joseph Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Reveals Why He Retired: ‘I Thought Maybe I Had Cancer’
  • Bad Left Hook : Cuadras out, Moloney vs Guevara set for May 12
  • Bad Left Hook : Carlos Cuadras out, Andrew Moloney vs Pedro Guevara set for May 12
  • MMA Junkie : Despite failed booking, Vicente Luque thinks he'll eventually fight Ian Machado Garry
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre explains advantages he’d have in Khabib Nurmagomedov matchup: ‘I would have beat him’
  • Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Her ‘Scary’ Ordeal With Pneumonia After UFC 299
  • MMA Junkie : Jamall Emmers: Nate Landwehr being 'the opposite of me' will make for exciting UFC on ESPN 54 fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Renato Moicano fires back at Paddy Pimblett callout: ‘He’s a free paycheck’
  • MMA Mania : Bookies Back ‘Borz’ To Beat ‘Reaper’
  • MMA Junkie : John Dodson laments UFC pushing him to 135, thinks he'd knock out Alexandre Pantoja 'right now'
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev For No. 1 Contender To Headline UFC Saudi Arabia
  • MMAFighting.com : John Kavanagh questions Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul: ‘I don’t think someone approaching 60 needs to be fighting’
  • Bad Left Hook : Predictions: Tszyu vs Fundora, Romero vs Cruz, and MUCH more!
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC North American West Coast Trials 2024 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker on fighting Khamzat Chimaev: 'I'm in a great headspace to take another hard fight'
  • MMA Mania : Luque Vs. Buckley Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘This is a nice place to fight somebody’: Golfing with Mike Perry on the debut episode of Swing Rounds
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and bareknuckle boxing action March 29-30
  • MMA Junkie : UFC announces multiyear deal for twice-annual events in Perth starting with UFC 305