Topic: Regulation, USADA, & PEDs

Nate Diaz under USADA investigation

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Hush
Hush
  • Predictions:  1,159  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  242
  • Post Score: 124

08.23.2016 | 9:02 AM ET

So, apparently Diaz was vaping at the presser and ****. Just, doing Diaz things, and now he's under investigation by USADA. Did they JUST figure out that Nate smokes weed? Seriously, to be such a reputable organization were they THE LAST people on Earth to know about the Diaz Bros weed habits?

USADA is sad

"Evils draw men together." - Hush

Responses

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

08.23.2016 | 11:26 AM ET

They're not investigating whether he smokes weed, they're investigating whether there was actually weed in that vape pen. Not sad, mandatory. What would you have them do, ignore it completely? You can't catch a guy for vaping without knowing what was in the vape pen. Hence the investigation.

I personally think Diaz knew he wasn't gonna get the trilogy fight ASAP, has enough money to sit around for a year or two, doesn't want every one to call him out and try and bank on him being a money fight right now so said **** it ...

* Edited at 08.23.2016, 11:27 AM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Hush
Hush
  • Predictions:  1,159  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  242
  • Post Score: 124

08.23.2016 | 1:07 PM ET

Whole thing's dumb. *** do people think he was doing? Vaping crack or meth? It was obviously CBD. He's said before that it's a CBD Vape Pen, mainly because it is, I think..was his reasoning. Seriously though, are we back to the argument that him vaping weed after the fight during a press conference was somehow an "in competition" infraction? Just because it's mandatory doesn't mean it's not stupid. Speaking of stupid, so is vaping during a press conference, but Diaz gonna Diaz. This "investigation" should basically be them reading interviews where he's stated it's a CBD Vape Pen, followed by someone at USADA Googling what those are, and saying out loud "Ohp...yeah, that's...that's what it is."

"Evils draw men together." - Hush

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,478  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

08.24.2016 | 8:06 AM ET

yes, pretty dumb.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video