Ajax loader

Tapology Forums

Let's have an open dialogue. Let your voice be heard.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

SonnensSyringe
SonnensSyringe
  • Predictions:  78,604  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,856
  • Post Score: 279

08.02.2016 | 10:32 PM ET

Anyone else feel like the forums have sort of...stagnated?
It might not be my place to say this, but it just seems like the community on Tapology is not as lively as it once was. And for someone that has been here since the early days, it's kind of upsetting. I know I really should not speak on this matter as I am barely active myself. It just appears to me that things used to be a lot more vibrant. 

I apologize if this oversteps my boundaries as a mod. But I want to encourage more discussion on here. 

Edit: It has been brought to my attention that GreenHornet created a similar thread months ago. Let's build on that. 

* Edited at 08.02.2016, 10:40 PM ET *

"You look like a 1987 John Hughes high school bully." - Swickotine

Responses Page 2

michigandolphin
michigandolphin
  • Predictions:  24,976  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,973
  • Post Score: 206

08.10.2016 | 6:49 PM ET

I used to be much more active, but my personal life and work load don't allow me to be as present as I'd like to be. I think that we've also lost a few of the "characters" that made these threads lively. I love Tap, I'm an OG. I'll try to be a little more active as I still think this is my favorite place for MMA discussions. 

"Frig off, bud"

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  31,808  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,500
  • Post Score: 133

08.10.2016 | 10:12 PM ET

I used to be a lot more active as well posted in most threads it seemed and even ran some forum games, but like MichiganDolphin my life has changed a lot in the last few years. I'm still on this site almost everyday to see if any MMA news as broke and to make some picks here and there and lurk around the forums. This is the best MMA site in my opinion and the only one I'm a member of. 

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Video: UFC Champ Kamaru Usman: I’m ‘true American,’ Colby Covington is a gimmick
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Max Holloway UFC 245 media day scrum
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Mike Perry rooting for Colby Covington to lose so he can ‘embarrass him’ next
  • MMA Weekly : Jorge Masvidal slings dirt from his past with Colby Covington as verbal war continues
  • MMA Weekly : Video: Colby Covington accuses Kamaru Usman of using EPO and steroids
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Colby Covington extended media day interview
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Jose Aldo believes win over Marlon Moraes puts him ‘next in line’ for Henry Cejudo
  • MMA Weekly : Amanda Nunes: ‘Germaine de Randamie is the fight of my life’
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 245 Media Day face-offs: Colby Covington vs Kamari Usman
  • MMAFighting.com : Despite draw, Cody Stamann feels he ‘set Song Yadong’s career back five years’
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: UFC 245 media day staredowns
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Busan poster released
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Colby Covington UFC 245 media day live stream
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Colby Covington UFC 245 media day live now
  • UFC.com : UFC 245 Embedded: All Episodes
  • UFC.com : Unfiltered Episode 350: Volkanovski, Moraes, Neal & Ferreira
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Colby Covington UFC 245 media day live stream at 2 p.m. ET
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 245 Embedded, Episode 4: ‘A lot of the stuff I say is truth’
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Colby Covington media day live stream
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexander Volkanovski happy to send Max Holloway packing to lightweight after UFC 245