Topic: Absolute Championship Berkut 38

Absolute Championship Berkut 38 stream

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

mmalari
mmalari
  • Predictions:  114,892  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,905
  • Post Score: 168

05.20.2016 | 10:12 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 660 Points   |   5th Place

50 minutes to start

Brad pickett comentaries

* Edited at 05.20.2016, 10:14 AM ET *

Absolute Championship Berkut 38
  • Friday 05.20.2016 at 10:00 AM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast:
  • Name: Absolute Championship Berkut 38: Breakthrough
  • Also Known As: ACB 38: Tokov vs. Aguev
  • Promotion: Absolute Championship Berkut
  • Ownership: Fight Club Berkut
  • Venue: KSK "Ekspress"
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Anatoly Tokov   defeats   Arbi Aguev   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:19 Round 4 of 5, 19:19 Total Bout Page
Ali Bagov   defeats   Renat Lyatifov   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:47 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Sergey Khandozhko   defeats   Mauricio Machado   via KO/TKO, Head Kick   0:05 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Isa Umarov   defeats   Rodney Wallace   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Oleg Borisov   defeats   Filip Macek   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:33 Round 2 of 3, 6:33 Total Bout Page
Rasul Shovkhalov   defeats   Vasiliy Palyok   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Askar Askarov   defeats   Ruslan Abiltarov   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:37 Round 2 of 3, 6:37 Total Bout Page
Mukhamad Vakhaev   defeats   Vladimir Dayneko   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:46 Round 2 of 3, 9:46 Total Bout Page
Mikael Silander   defeats   Cory Alexander   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:58 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Mukhamed Berkhamov   defeats   Stanislav Vlasenko   via KO/TKO, Punch   0:25 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Grachik Bozinyan   defeats   Arslan Eslemesov   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:43 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Abdula Abdulaev   defeats   Artur Karapetyan   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:29 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

Cheese32165
Cheese32165
  • Predictions:  24,569  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,059
  • Post Score: 163

05.20.2016 | 12:30 PM ET

Great event so far. 

"Tom Breese Future Champ"

Cheese32165
Cheese32165

05.20.2016 | 2:52 PM ET

Now that's what you call a Main event, Anatoly Tokov needs to be signed by the UFC now. 

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

05.20.2016 | 2:56 PM ET

@Cheese32165 The UFC seems to ignore all these amazing Russian fighters and prospects. I mean, they sign a couple but a huge percentage of the best up and coming fighters are coming out of Russia and so few of them are being signed by the UFC, or are even of interest by the UFC it seems. It's mind boggling.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

Cheese32165
Cheese32165

05.20.2016 | 3:07 PM ET

@Nomad Magomed Bibulatov and Denis Goltsov have both said they want to go to the UFC when they are ready so they will be the next big signings. Abdul-Kerim Edilov and Dmitry Smolyakov have been the best recent signings. Remember the UFC can only sign so many fighters and they like a diverse roster to appeal to more markets. 

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

05.20.2016 | 3:09 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 33rd with 1 other

@Nomad  Part of that has to do with the pay I think.  A lot of the top fighters in ACB and other MMA orgs based in the Caucasus are getting a good pay day from Russian billionaires like Kadyrov, and are in some cases getting gifted expensive luxury cars.  So why would they leave all of that so that they could get paid $10K/$10k in the UFC?  Just a thought.  Outside of that, I don't know why the UFC isn't aggressively scooping up these fighters from Russia.

* Edited at 05.20.2016, 3:10 PM ET *

"..."

Nomad
Nomad

05.20.2016 | 3:11 PM ET

@Cheese32165 Not a good enough excuse. They have filled the roster with sub par and **** Americans and Brazilians from TUF for years to then call them prospects. They have only signed a handful of Russians, and it is definitely the region with the most growth, potential and talent right now...and they barely sniff at it in comparison to countries they've already overgrazed to begin with. 

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

Nomad
Nomad

05.20.2016 | 3:18 PM ET

@GreenHornet Your point is valid, though I think it's lesser the fact that Billionaire Tycoons are giving a lot of the prospects and talents luxurious lives and more so that they live in far away are not compensated much for their travels so they don't make any money starting out in the UFC with a 10k/10k salary for their first 4 fights. Where there's several legitimate organizations that actually want them in their own back yards. 

Regardless, if the UFC keeps this up....a lot of the best fighters in the world will be in these Russian promotions and the UFC will have **** the bed in what probably is/will be the deepest market of talent in all of MMA. The UFC needs to open their ******* eyes on this one. 

Cheese32165
Cheese32165

05.20.2016 | 3:20 PM ET

@Nomad Well the head of UFC Europe said they are targeting an event in Russia so hopefully more fighters get signed. I also agree that their are too many Brazilian/American fighters in the UFC. 

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,326  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

05.20.2016 | 5:24 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 0 Perfect, 330 Points   |   66th Place

That Tokov/Aguev fight was wild. What a damn fight, and what a great win for Tokov. 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett announces arrival of twin baby girls
  • MMA Mania : Copycat! Satoshi Mimicked Oliveira To Score Stellar Finish
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Lipski plots her 'best performance ever' against Karine Silva at UFC on ESPN 55
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This will be one of Canelo’s better performances’: Ellerbe expects showcase victory against Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream (6 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video at 6 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'
  • MMAFighting.com : Curtis Blaydes: Tom Aspinall fight at UFC 304 makes sense, but I learned ‘don’t get my hopes up’
  • Middle Easy : Trial Date Set for Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez in Attempted Murder Case
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya will always respect 'special fighter' Alex Pereira
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Day 3 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Shaq: Vitor Belfort knocked out person ‘talking crazy’ at bar
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Ariane Lipski, Austin Hubbard, UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez picks
  • MMA Junkie : Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee booked for UFC rematch in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Cannonier Vs Imamov Headlines UFC Louisville