Tapology Forums

Rousey Makes Excuses

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

12.05.2015 | 1:22 AM ET

Well, now that the dust has settled, and it is set in stone that Holly Holm is the UFC's World Women's Bantamweight Champion, Ronda Rousey has finally broken her silence, and once again she has proven to me that she is more than all hype and a sore loser, but that she is definitely no one to admire or look up to in any way, shape, or form. Why do I say this?

Because now that she has broken her silence, instead of paying homage and giving respect to the woman that was better than her on the night that she lost, she has ton of excuses and has sold Holly short of her victory completely. Read the article on BJ Penn.com. It's absolutely ridiculous.

When Holly Holm wins the rematch, I wonder what Rousey's excuse is going to be then?  I'm sorry but I just cannot stand a sore loser that makes nothing but excuses. It just proves to me that Rousey has no character, no sportsmanship, and no respect for anybody or anything but herself. If anything it just proves that Holly Holm is the one that should be modeled after, admired, and revered.

* Edited at 12.05.2015, 1:25 AM ET *

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

Responses

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,478  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

12.05.2015 | 8:35 AM ET

Her ego is bigger than her Cartman-shaped head.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

bklettke
bklettke
  • Predictions:  2,109  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,761
  • Post Score: 117

12.05.2015 | 1:02 PM ET

I can't read anything without a ******* link and I'm too lazy to search it. Aside from that, Rousey will be Rousey and it wouldn't surprise me in the least. She's going to spiral out of MMA very fast with her attitude. 
DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

12.06.2015 | 12:42 AM ET

Did anyone really expect any different?

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda

12.06.2015 | 8:30 AM ET

I did not.

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,258  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,483
  • Post Score: 203

12.06.2015 | 5:01 PM ET

While Ronda's crying, Holm is just celebrating her own day in Albuquerque. GG, Honda. GG. 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda

12.06.2015 | 7:37 PM ET

Wow, that's a huge crowd.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : LIVE! Chicago Highlights, Streaming Updates TONIGHT!
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia chugs beer after badly missing weight, chaos overtakes final Devin Haney faceoff
  • MMA Mania : Mega Prospect Ready For UFC Call Up
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Alex Perez Details Why Steve Erceg Got UFC Title Shot Over Muhammad Mokaev
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Chugs A Beer, Stares Down Fired-Up Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Terence Crawford to face Israil Madrimov for WBA title at 154
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: 2024 PFL 3 ceremonial weigh-ins, fighter faceoffs
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL newcomer Goiti Yamauchi inspired by Ronaldo in recovery from gruesome knee injury
  • MMA Junkie : MMA promotion adds bonus inspired by Max Holloway's UFC 300 knockout, and it's pretty wild
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Michael Chandler 'not driving the sales' in Conor McGregor fight, unlikely to get PPV points
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul Lays Down $10 Million MMA Challenge to Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal: ‘I Want Either One’
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Misses Weight In Latest Circus Stunt
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video live now
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo invokes right to Madrimov title fight
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Renato Canuto vs Damon Morgan
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by 'Not Logan Paul' Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Official Weigh Ins!
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz targeted in new Rodney Petersen lawsuit for New Orleans street brawl, Diaz rep responds