Tapology Forums

Aldo Will End Mcgregor

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

imogenblair
imogenblair
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: -433

12.03.2015 | 2:56 PM ET

anderson aldo is going too end mcgregor and his fans will be as lost as the rousey fans are .
aldo is a great guy unlike mcgregor and the reason UFC market mcgregor over aldo is because aldo speaks out on fighter pay mean while mcgregor sucks upto dana and becomes his goldenboy .

Mendes exposed mcgregor and mcgregor might of won there fight on 2 weeks notice but i think with a full camp both edger and mendes and beat him.

* Edited at 12.03.2015, 3:18 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks, 13 hours, and 16 minutes from now.

Responses

KnockoutsRock21
KnockoutsRock21
  • Predictions:  17,407  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,011
  • Post Score: 251

12.03.2015 | 2:58 PM ET

I thought the Anderson Aldo was a joke, at first.

Now I'm pretty sure you're a little confused.

"Superman wears Chuck Liddell pajamas"

imogenblair
imogenblair
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: -433

12.03.2015 | 3:15 PM ET

i am sure you have 0 banter 
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks, 13 hours, and 16 minutes from now.
Franklin880088
Franklin880088
  • Predictions:  1,570  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,452
  • Post Score: 120

12.03.2015 | 3:22 PM ET

Connor, Cerrone and Condit are all going to be taking those titles, sorry to break it to everyone.

"here I come to save the day"

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,478  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

12.03.2015 | 3:38 PM ET

this will be the first time that I root for Aldo.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

12.04.2015 | 3:35 AM ET

When it comes to Connor versus Aldo, I'm really torn. I've been a big fan of Aldo since I first seen him fight in the WEC. Since his first fight in the WEC he is been undefeated, seemingly unbeatable, and thus far has proven himself to be one of the best pound for pound fighter's on the planet. How can you not admire and respect that?

I also have many reasons to cheer for Connor MacGregor. Number one, he's Irish. Because I'm Irish, I've got a route for the fellow Irishman.  Number two, I know that he's ****y, brash, and he talks a lot of ****, but if you were to meet Connor MacGregor in person, he's one of the most down to earth, genuine, accessible celebrities that I've ever seen.  A lot of the **** talking that he does, and the way that he acts leading up to fights, that's just him promoting the fight. Muhamed Ali did the same thing back in the day, and people loved him for it.

I want to see Aldo win,  because in my opinion he's one of the best pound for pound fighters on the planet, but then I want to see MacGregor win, because he's Irish, and he is entertaining.  What makes it even worse, is that really it's anyone's fight. Both fighters have so many different ways to win, and are both so talented. I honestly don't know who I'm going to pick to win, nor do I know who I really want to cheer for on this one .

* Edited at 12.04.2015, 3:39 AM ET *

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

Follow The Money
Follow The Money
  • Predictions:  5,951  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,031
  • Post Score: 150

12.04.2015 | 5:02 AM ET

Lol zero banter.

Aldo would have murdered Conor if he would have just fought when they were first scheduled.  Too much time has passed, Conor is going to.break Aldo in the 2nd like he did Chad, only he's going to catch aldo with a head kick.

That's my prediction, as precise as it might seem
rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,478  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

12.04.2015 | 12:30 PM ET

Aldo wins and then Connor goes up to 155 and loses even worse to some of the top talent there.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

edwinx1903
edwinx1903
  • Predictions:  1,280  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,039
  • Post Score: 245

12.04.2015 | 1:00 PM ET

Why do people keep bringing up the fact that fighters are selling fights when they're talking down there opponents?

It's a known fact already. Jose and Conor will bro hug it after the bell and then praise each other and then a couple of days later put each other down during interviews.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.04.2015 | 1:04 PM ET

I will come back and gloat on this after McGOAT takes out the trash 

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.04.2015 | 1:07 PM ET

It's Ok guys soon you will rest easy after McGOAT slays your Brazilian dreams 

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,258  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,483
  • Post Score: 203

12.04.2015 | 1:31 PM ET

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Follow The Money
Follow The Money

12.04.2015 | 2:10 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.04.2015 | 2:40 PM ET

Sorry i actually apologise for being ignorant there,  the truth is, I am actually one of the very first die hard Aldo fans in the whole of Ireland , maybe even UK too. On "Extreme sports" TV channel (mainly skating, dirt bikes etc)  back in 2009/10 they started showing WEC matches first weekly, then by 2012/2013 pretty much daily. When I learned of aldo story, going to training hungry, the poverty, sisters rolling him into barbecue(hence the scar), i became an instant die hard fan religiously.  If your true martial arts fan how could you not. I was ranting about aldo in ireland when, if you said to actual mma fan or averge person;  'Jose Aldo', they would say 'ok he's a soccer player yeah'..... I'm telling you genuinely I've been an aldo fan boy since the beginning. .... seeing mchregor facing him now... I have known mchregor /kavangh since 2009 before fame/bandwagoners, i cant tell you how surreal it is. The old gym ha, it was cold and damp if theheat was off!! 

I want mac to win because of the benefit for the country and I'm also member in sbg (since 2009) I know mcgregor personally I've wrestled with him a bunch, and even did some of his boxing classes in sbg when he was ..... less busy. Owen roddy uswd to do great kickboxing classes too 3 days a week and saturday (hes from a really tough/storied neighbourhood/area over here, ballymun) we worked under our coach sergey (sergey has over 1000 matches in his junior to senior career) (between us i submitted mcgregor twice back in 2009/10 as a 17 year old with 2 armbar before he became "mcgregor" we know now... (I have judo base under olympian kieran foley, yes ireland has world class grappling too (-_-) ).

Point im trying to make , is yeah i want a mcgregort to win because I know the guy from where he had spots,  was still taking his knocks, i remember after he was really really down after his Duffy loss, but he regrouped with emotional help from family and kavanagh, and since he accelerated through cage warriors, it's been up and up since, snowball effect , I personally  said to him more than we once we all here know you will make it, but I never could have predicted/forseen all this!! Aldo is a personal hero of mine like I stated before, always will be. One of my very first instagram posts was aldo with his arm raised. No matter what happens next week one of my hero's will.lose, another will carry on a winning legacy.... All of us hardcore fans here, we can pick and argue what will happen... but are we really sure ?? My head says mac heart says aldo... I dunno what will happen.... but u am effing pumped for this **** !!:)

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.04.2015 | 2:46 PM ET

give this page a like if ur on fb

https://m.facebook.com/page/about.php?id=146803425344566&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FKieran-Foley-appreciation-146803425344566%2Finfo  

Follow The Money
Follow The Money

12.04.2015 | 2:50 PM ET

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Jake Paul Lays Down $10 Million MMA Challenge to Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal: ‘I Want Either One’
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Misses Weight In Latest Circus Stunt
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video live now
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo invokes right to Madrimov title fight
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Renato Canuto vs Damon Morgan
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz sued by 'Not Logan Paul' Rodney Petersen over 2023 New Orleans street fight
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Official Weigh Ins!
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz targeted in new Rodney Petersen lawsuit for New Orleans street brawl, Diaz rep responds
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia badly misses weight for Devin Haney fight
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘3 pounds is nothing stop crying’: Ryan Garcia, pros react to Garcia missing weight for Devin Haney showdown
  • Bad Left Hook : Ryan Garcia misses weight, will still fight Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Half-Mexican’ Costa Is Not A ‘Dirty’ Brazilian!
  • MMAFighting.com : Olympic champ David Taylor says ‘door is open’ for move to MMA; Daniel Cormier tells him ‘stick to wrestling’
  • UFC.com : Steve Erceg Hopes To Open Some Eyes
  • UFC.com : Julian Erosa's Monumental March
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 303 ticket prices: Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler could break promotion's gate record
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Snaps Back at Ilia Topuria Over BMF Title Demands: ‘That’s Kind of Un-BMF’
  • MMAFighting.com : Brendan Loughnane details ‘intense’ training sessions with Conor McGregor ahead of PFL return
  • MMA Mania : UFC Trumps Boxing, Named MVP Of Combat Sports
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Weighs in on Herb Dean Controversy at UFC 300, Would ‘Love’ His Next Fight to Be Against Sean Strickland