Tapology Forums

Rouseys silence

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

you know who
you know who
  • Predictions:  27,586  |  62.1%
  • Forum Posts:  25
  • Post Score: -12

11.16.2015 | 11:05 AM ET

Ronda is a VERY sore looser.   Need proof?  She won't acknowledge Holm as the winner, "she just made a mistake"  She unjustly disrespected Holly before and after the fight (so many media on the net shows this)  Her, her coach, and the millions of Ronda lovers all need to a large platter of humble pie.

"legal & lethal knuckle justice, oh yah!!!!!"

Responses

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

11.16.2015 | 11:27 AM ET

Yeah I'm not sure that loss could be considered a mistake. It's not like it was a lucky punch/kick, she got basically owned the whole time.

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,478  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

11.16.2015 | 11:28 AM ET

I agree.  She should have shook Holly's hand and put the belt on her. It's not like Holly talked crap about her before the fight.

A good example of a good loser was Kevin Randleman.;  After he lost to Couture, he put the belt on him.  That is a sign of a good sport. 

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,957  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,972
  • Post Score: 195

11.16.2015 | 7:13 PM ET

I hope Ronda doesn't take a stupid approach to this and play this off as a mistake or a fluke but it's way too much to expect someone to put a title on their opponent after they lost. Fighters don't always like each other, and getting KOed like Ronda did can mess with your brain/emotions further.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

boredoms
boredoms
  • Predictions:  47,181  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,267
  • Post Score: 236

11.16.2015 | 7:21 PM ET

At least she hasn't made the "I wasn't 100% healthy in there" excuse yet.

"I am trained in gorilla warfare" - Stay Ready

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

11.17.2015 | 12:02 AM ET

Meh, I'm not going to put too much into Ronda's actions after the fight, she was knocked out in brutal fashion and I doubt was all there. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even remember anything from when the kick hit get to the time she woke up post-op in the hospital.

Getting slept for the first time takes a serious mental toll, especially if you've got an aura of invincibility.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

11.17.2015 | 1:21 AM ET

I'll take any platter of pie as long as it isn't Ronda's hair pie.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda

11.18.2015 | 11:56 AM ET

Pillory, Ronda had no reason to dislike Holly. Holly did nothing pre or post fight.  Ronda is just a sore loser.

bklettke
bklettke
  • Predictions:  2,109  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,761
  • Post Score: 117

11.18.2015 | 2:02 PM ET

This is Ronda though.... love her or hate here.... there really is no in between. She's been snobby to Meisha and didn't shake her had after she beat her the second time and had a good reason to be pissed at bEthe, but this time just seemed out of her element.

I can see how it'd be a lot on top of what she already has on her plate. She needs to get her life in order, get her mom on her side, ditch eDmund, and get rid of all her distractions from fighting until she's ready to call it quits for good.

Most people think she won't change anything, and if she doesn't I believe she'll get KO'd again. However, Jason Floyd stated on his podcast with Sam Caplan that he believes she's going to change everything and ditch GFC and eDmund, which would probably be the best move she could make for her fighting career.

I think there was just too much pressure for this fight. She took it on shorter notice when Lawler/Condit fell off the card; her boyfriend came out and said they're dating during her camp; her mother said she'd like to run over eDmund with a truck; and her head coach filed for bankruptcy.

Regardless, Holly Holm is here to stay and it's going to be hard to make play catch up with her. She needs better footwork and more head movement, or how about head movement in general. Holly trains at one of the best camps in the world and she's by far getting the most focus among female athletes at Jack&Wink

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda

11.18.2015 | 2:15 PM ET

I think she was out of her element because she found she was not able to psych out Holly.

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

11.18.2015 | 5:52 PM ET

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia will pay Devin Haney $1.5 million after coming in 3.2 pounds overweight, fight still on
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia certain he couldn’t make weight for Devin Haney fight ‘unless I killed myself’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! PFL Chicago Highlights, Streaming Updates TONIGHT!
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Chicago Highlights, Streaming Updates TONIGHT!
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia chugs beer after badly missing weight, chaos overtakes final Devin Haney faceoff
  • MMA Mania : Mega Prospect Ready For UFC Call Up
  • MMA Junkie : Belal Muhammad fueled by Leon Edwards title fight delay, things getting personal: 'I hate his guts'
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Alex Perez Details Why Steve Erceg Got UFC Title Shot Over Muhammad Mokaev
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Chugs A Beer, Stares Down Fired-Up Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Terence Crawford to face Israil Madrimov for WBA title at 154
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: 2024 PFL 3 ceremonial weigh-ins, fighter faceoffs
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL newcomer Goiti Yamauchi inspired by Ronaldo in recovery from gruesome knee injury
  • MMA Junkie : MMA promotion adds bonus inspired by Max Holloway's UFC 300 knockout, and it's pretty wild
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Michael Chandler 'not driving the sales' in Conor McGregor fight, unlikely to get PPV points
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul Lays Down $10 Million MMA Challenge to Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal: ‘I Want Either One’
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Misses Weight In Latest Circus Stunt
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia weigh-in video live now
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo invokes right to Madrimov title fight
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Renato Canuto vs Damon Morgan