Topic: Parke vs. Madadi

Parke vs. Madadi

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,554  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,505
  • Post Score: 60

08.07.2015 | 10:51 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Parke vs. Madadi. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 2

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

08.08.2015 | 3:57 AM ET

One thing is for certain.....if Parke fights with a purse, he's going to get jacked.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

08.08.2015 | 4:15 AM ET

Prediction: correct Parke   correct Decision  

Saving father and toddler in 2012 > stealing purses

yossgold's verdict: GOAT

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Nomad
Nomad

08.08.2015 | 4:27 AM ET

Saving father and child + Stealing Purses* They are both cool things to do Yoss, stop being a square.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

yossgold
yossgold

08.08.2015 | 4:33 AM ET

Depends how old the purse victims were ... anything younger than 65 is totally cool

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

08.08.2015 | 4:35 AM ET

A year in prison for stealing a purse?

Sounds like a double standard.

The NSAC does it a couple times a month and it's never been an issue.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

yossgold
yossgold

08.08.2015 | 4:46 AM ET

Well, my source on the outside (which is Nomad, but on the outside) tells me he stole purses from a designer purse shop not from old ladies ... which is so ******* funny.

Good thing it's not from old ladies though, that's where I draw my red line ... except for the sexing ... GILFs man ...

alienator13
alienator13

08.08.2015 | 5:37 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Madadi   wrong Decision  

yossgold said it, it was designer purse shop. Reza also have some convictions for violent crimes and in 2009  he was arrested on suspicion of involvement on the famous helicopter cash robbery in Stockholm, but he didn't received any judgment for that.

About the fight, Reza's has trained very hard for this fight. He was there to push Makwan Amirkhani to limits every day for "Maku's" preparation for Fullen fight. We'll see what Parke can offer for Reza's wrestling game.
yossgold
yossgold

08.08.2015 | 7:44 AM ET

So ... he's got a history of robbery but in this specific case he was arrested for being an Arab in the wrong place ... I'd say he should check who his friends are if you ask me ... he's probably too loyal to the wrong crowd and they get him involved in bad **** so they can have some legit muscle on the jobs ...

He should be friends with Gustafsson ... they could spend their time beard-grooming instead of robbery ...

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

08.08.2015 | 8:31 AM ET

I haven't watched it for a few years, but the Reza Madadi vs. Rich Clementi decision was pretty bad.  Clementi won that fight' no clue how Reza got a Unanimous Decision nod.  Other than a Swedish title on the line in Sweden.  You just hate to think that factors in to judges minds even though we know it does for many.

* Edited at 08.08.2015, 8:32 AM ET *

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

Nomad
Nomad

08.08.2015 | 8:43 AM ET

Madadi was robbed in Brazil though, so it evens out.

Follow The Money
Follow The Money
  • Predictions:  5,951  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,031
  • Post Score: 150

08.08.2015 | 2:01 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Madadi   wrong Decision  

Right.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Video – Drunk ‘Karen’ Tries to Pick a Fight with UFC Flyweight Star Maycee Barber
  • Middle Easy : UFC’s Bo Nickal Claps Back At Khamzat Chimaev, Vows To ‘Rag Doll’ Undefeated Star In Future Fight
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge: ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge : ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping explains why Sean Strickland has 'significant advantage' vs. Paulo Costa at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video live now
  • Middle Easy : T.J. Dillashaw Confident Jon Jones Would ‘Easily’ Outwrestle Alex Pereira in Potential Heavyweight Clash
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Press Conference Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker: Bo Nickal has 'some work to do' before he's ready for top-10 fights
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Arman Tsarukyan & Renato Moicano Talk Wins At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : UFC 300: Robert Whittaker Reveals Key Factors That Led To Jamahal Hill’s KO Loss vs. Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Ilia Ultimatum: Defend ‘BMF’ Belt Or I Rematch Volks!
  • UFC.com : UFC Performance Institute In Mexico City Celebrates Inaugural Academy Combine
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Lightweight Division | April 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan says UFC 300 judge apologized for scoring fight in Charles Oliveira's favor
  • UFC.com : Cam Smotherman’s Revenge Tour | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMAFighting.com : Jiri Prochazka wants Alex Pereira rematch as soon as possible, knows eating punches ‘will not work’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC on ABC 6 headliner
  • MMA Mania : ‘Inherently Bad’ And ‘Unbelievably Embarrassing’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He’s trying to be like Prince Naseem’: Callum Smith on Ben Whittaker’s ‘disrespectful’ antics