Tapology Forums

BBC VI: The Japanese Konspiracy (TJK) Team Thread (also mistakingly called "BLC" (***?))

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  242,063  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

08.01.2015 | 2:07 PM ET

Onwards to crush the "competition", see them driven before us and hear the moaning of "their" women. Also be as Asian as we can.

The standard beautifully (hand)crafted by master Asian craftsmen, under which we shall march on to victory:

The epic war anthem (wrote by OldNick to remind us that the only happiness in life is to crush our enemies and hear the lamentations of their loved ones) to lead us into battle (aka domination):

The Kast aka the Konquerors:

Legz - the undisputed King of the Bukkake Island

Swickotine - a rich old man that makes it rain and is usually too busy, but sometimes wastes some of his free time to hang with us

OldNick - 99% inhuman demigod (worshipped specifically in north-eastern parts of United States)

Live2Wrestle - by day, a meek wrestler, by night, the daring K-pop superstar and a black soul trapped in a white body 24/7

curtwag84 - teleporting heavyweight superhero and an anti-terrorist expert

gunn4206 - the best there is at what he does and what he does best is smoke you, guy

WishIsHere - the rich American doctor, rumored (among other things) to have funded Doo Hoo Choi and Kyoto Horiguchi's VISA's

dielegende23 - the illegitimate heir to the throne of Latveria and master of German hiphop

joe kerr - the Tapology Contest picking champion of the universe (if there were Martians on Mars he would outpick them too)

* Edited at 08.01.2015, 3:27 PM ET *

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Responses Page 2

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

09.28.2015 | 1:34 AM ET

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,124  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

09.29.2015 | 1:10 PM ET

The Japanese Konspiracy make their entrance into the Finals...

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,473  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

10.05.2015 | 2:32 PM ET

As expected we won and wrapped up a flawless season. We broke their wills and have them complaining about how perfect this Konspiracy is. I don't know if I can even play again, things can only go down from here (that and I hardly even wanted to play this season but I digress). 

It's a celebration *******, bring out more bottles of the champagne!

* Edited at 10.05.2015, 2:38 PM ET *

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

Legz
Legz
  • Predictions:  21,595  |  78.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,169
  • Post Score: 261

10.05.2015 | 3:00 PM ET

We've covered them all with our bukkake. Here's some Gucci Mane singing Lenny Kravitz as a celebration.

* Edited at 10.05.2015, 3:01 PM ET *

"This is Shooto!"

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,124  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

10.06.2015 | 1:07 AM ET

IT'S A GOOD DAY, OH YEAH OH YEAH!

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

10.06.2015 | 1:14 AM ET

The conspiracy spittin some foreign bars:

* Edited at 10.06.2015, 1:14 AM ET *

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Mike Malott books UFC return after upset loss to Neil Magny
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone reveals nasty injury preparing to ride Dana White’s Twisted Steel
  • MMA Mania : Once More, With Kicking
  • Bad Left Hook : Adrien Broner vs Blair Cobbs official for June 7, WBC title fight on undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping says he's down for Luke Rockhold trilogy fight – with a condition
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Pitches For Alex Pereira Fight, Says He ‘Would Really Step In The Fire’ With ‘Poatan’
  • Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Threatened to ‘Rip Up’ UFC Contract to Get His Friend a Fight
  • MMA Mania : What’s The Holdup?
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Bisping would ‘100 percent’ have trilogy fight with Luke Rockhold in Karate Combat
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55's Bogdan Guskov still down for Anthony Smith fight despite 'friendly sparring'
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Discusses UFC 301 Return And Boxing Match With Floyd Mayweather, Backs Conor McGregor To Finish Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards’ Coach is ’99 Percent’ Certain the Belal Muhammad Fight Will Happen at UFC 304
  • UFC.com : Ryan Spann: Consistency Builds Confidence
  • MMA Junkie : Dan Hooker claps back at Renato Moicano: 'You're the easiest money I've ever seen in my life, you chinless scumbag'
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases first statement since Ryan Garcia loss, Oscar De La Hoya responds
  • MMA Mania : Velasquez Headed To Trial In September
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA, boxing and bareknuckle action April 25-27
  • MMAFighting.com : Roundtable: Is BKFC Mike Perry one of the 10 biggest draws in combat sports?
  • MMA Mania : ‘Let’s Go, Colby!’