Topic: Fight Exclusive Night 6

Fight Exclusive Night 6: Showtime Official Discussion

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  241,957  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

03.06.2015 | 11:52 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 6 Winners, 0 Perfect, 195 Points   |   Tied for 19th with 5 others

The 6th edition of what is steadily proving to be the most stable, long-lived and constantly delivering Polish organization is coming at you today from the wonderful city of Wrocław, the MMA part of the card is filled with interesting match ups and capped with the first ever FEN Title match (in a BW division) where the crazy, yet always exciting sparkplug highlander Tymoteusz Świątek (15-2 MMA, 3-0 FEN)  takes on a guest fighter from Meditarenean in Victor Marinho (8-1 MMA). Pleasantries were exchanged, drinks were drunk and the stares were... stared I guess.

FYI: No need to post every single thing, I will be watching this and several other events live and most likely posting the results in bulk once they're all done.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Fight Exclusive Night 6
  • Friday 03.06.2015 at 02:00 PM ET
  • Name: Fight Exclusive Night 6: Showtime
  • Also Known As: FEN 6
  • Promotion: Fight Exclusive Night
  • Venue: Hala Orbita
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • MMA Bouts: 6
  • Kickboxing Bouts: 5
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Victor Marinho   defeats   Tymoteusz Świątek   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:25 Round 5 of 5, 22:25 Total Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Paweł Biszczak  defeats  Zakaria Baitar via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Marcin Zontek   defeats   Maciej Browarski   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Wojciech Wierzbicki  defeats  Janu Malkariado Cruz via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Dawid Mora   defeats   Yuri Dobkov   via KO/TKO, Rib Injury   5:00 Round 2 of 3, 10:00 Total Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Piotr Rogosz  defeats  Tomáš Gut via KO/TKO, Knee   2:59 Round 2 of 3, 5:59 Total Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Róża Gumienna  defeats  Veronika Cmárová via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Michał Michalski   defeats   Mariusz Radziszewski   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:36 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Paweł Kiełek   defeats   Guram Kutateladze   via Submission, Kneebar   1:15 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Michał Golasiński   defeats   Patryk Paduch   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Maksymilian Bratkowicz  defeats  Łukasz Naliński via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

03.06.2015 | 12:48 PM ET

Exciting preview!

"I live, I die, I live again."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

03.06.2015 | 12:51 PM ET

#1 Poland Bantamweight against an unranked 8-1 fighter from Portugal. I guess we'll see where Portugal MMA is at.

And a co-main of the #10 Poland light heavyweight against the #3.

Not bad.

"I live, I die, I live again."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Discusses UFC 301 Return And Boxing Match With Floyd Mayweather, Backs Conor McGregor To Finish Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards’ Coach is ’99 Percent’ Certain the Belal Muhammad Fight Will Happen at UFC 304
  • UFC.com : Ryan Spann: Consistency Builds Confidence
  • MMA Junkie : Dan Hooker claps back at Renato Moicano: 'You're the easiest money I've ever seen in my life, you chinless scumbag'
  • MMA Mania : Velasquez Headed To Trial In September
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA, boxing and bareknuckle action April 25-27
  • MMAFighting.com : Roundtable: Is BKFC Mike Perry one of the 10 biggest draws in combat sports?
  • MMA Mania : ‘Let’s Go, Colby!’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL MENA 1 lineup announced
  • Bad Left Hook : Predictions: Will Jose Ramirez and Vergil Ortiz Jr shine on Saturday?
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Almost Had ‘Scarface’ Vs. ‘Dominator’
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Zubaira Tukhugov reveals Khabib Nurmagomedov was ‘going to rip contract up’ if he didn’t fight at UFC 242
  • MMA Mania : Meet PFL’s Latest Flyweight Signing, Melissa Balic!
  • Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Abdul-Kareem Al Sewady And Amin Youb Join The Main Card In A Welterweight Bout
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard