Topic: Invicta FC 13

Tiburcio vs. Hamasaki Strawweight Title Fight, Plus Cris Cyborg Set to Fight at Invicta FC 13

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

edwinx1903
edwinx1903
  • Predictions:  1,280  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,039
  • Post Score: 245

02.28.2015 | 6:15 PM ET

Knapp: Invicta will run in Vegas on July 10 before UFC 189 and Cyborg will headline. International Fight Week.

Knapp also announces that Tiburcio vs. Hamasaki for the 105-pound title will be on the July 10 card.

Source: @MMAFighting

* Edited at 02.28.2015, 6:15 PM ET *

Invicta FC 13
  • Thursday 07.09.2015 at 11:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass
  • Promotion: Invicta FC
  • Tapology Accounts: InvictaFC
  • Ownership: Anthem Sports & Entertainment
  • Venue: The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Announcers: TJ DeSantis, Julie Kedzie
  • Ring Announcer: Joe Martinez
  • Interviews: Laura Sanko | Backstage: Laura Sanko
  • MMA Bouts: 7
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Cris Cyborg   defeats   Faith McMah   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:45 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Tonya Evinger   defeats   Irene Aldana   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   4:38 Round 4 of 5, 19:38 Total Bout Page
Ayaka Hamasaki   defeats   Herica Tiburcio   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Pannie Kianzad   defeats   Jessica-Rose Clark   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Amber Brown   defeats   Catherine Costigan   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:34 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jamie Moyle   defeats   Amy Montenegro   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Amber Leibrock   defeats   Marina Shafir   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:37 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

psychicdeath
psychicdeath
  • Predictions:  38,234  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  3,198
  • Post Score: 261

06.08.2015 | 1:57 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 7 Winners, 3 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 162nd

I see the mods have caught the date change from the 10th to the 9th. As far as I can tell, Invicta hasn't officially announced it yet, but the NSAC web site shows it for the 9th:  http://boxing.nv.gov/schedule/Professional_Calendar/

I like Invicta a lot, but they seem to be dropping the ball on this one by not putting out timely information.  It's a month out, and they haven't announced a fight card or when tickets go on sale.  Now apparently they've moved the date (without an official announcement).  It's only by luck that I should be able to attend on the 9th, since my flight lands in Vegas three hours before the fight time given by the NSAC web site.  It just happened that I decided to fly in on the evening of the 9th instead of the morning of the 10th.  It could have been either, since I based my Fight Week arrival on the previously announced July 10th date for Invicta 13.

Edit: Oh, and mods, at least on my computer, the link to the Invicta web site given above doesn't work.  It links to http://www.invictafc.com/ , which when I click on it gives me a "this web page is not available" error.  Googling Invicta FC gives me this link: http://invictafc.com/ , which takes me to the site.  Possibly it's just some kind of glith on my browser that doesn't like the "www." part, though.

* Edited at 06.08.2015, 2:20 PM ET *

"I shall not cause harm to any vehicle nor the personal contents thereof, nor through inaction let that vehicle or the personal contents thereof come to harm. It's what I call the Repo Code, kid. "

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

06.08.2015 | 5:42 PM ET

Predictions: 1 of 1 Winners, 1 Perfect, 100 Points   |   Tied for 335th

Thanks man. Making the change.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200